High Quality Oak White Bath Vanity, Depending the quantity and complexity of the order, We will do our best to delivery.
1. Material: Oak
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 800 x 580 x 820 mm
4. This product is marble top.
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
1. Professional production line & strictly supervision and inspection.
2. High quality & competitive price.
3. Fast delivery & good after -sales service.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:i want to find importers of bathroom vanity?
- On your vanity, try to find the manufacturer's name, sometimes they may have an address or even a phone number as well. Look up the manufacturer on the internet or in a trade directory, contact them and ask them if they have a distributor in your country for that particular model and they will give you the answer.
- Q:What is the core selling point of the bathroom cabinet?
- Moisture-proof material, good looks, basin to deep
- Q:What is the way to avoid cracking
- Bathroom cabinet if the choice of wooden cabinet legs is easy to damp, and will be unknowingly will be tidal to the cabinet, will eventually lead to deformation of the entire cabinet. If the bottom of the cabinet with metal as a leg material support cabinet, the problem was cleverly resolved. In addition the aluminum cabinet legs "bones" strong, in the basin of "pressure" in front of fearless, rust-proof features to ensure that the cabinet legs do not rust after contact with water.
- Q:Bathroom cabinet combination should be how to buy, to pay attention to what?
- According to the installation form to the points, bathroom furniture mainly floor and wall-type two.
- Q:Do you want to change the wall? How to change
- If you have foreseen the time to install the fashion does not go up, it is necessary to change.
- Q:Can you make a bathroom vanity out of a craftsman tool box?
- It might be hard to get the plumbing to run down it, because of all the drawers going all the way back, and you would lose at least 6-8 inches from the top in drawers because of the sink. The concept is a good one. Drawers are wayyyyyy better than doors and much easier to organize. When we did our kitchen a few years back, we put drawers on over half the bottom cabinets. If I could do it over, it would be all drawers, because they are sooo much easier to keep organized. We are building a vanity right now with a similar concept. Drawers for vanities can be made so they leave room for the pipes in back, the drawers are just a few inches shorter in depth than the countertop. But you will still lose a little space for the sink, which is why there are false fronts up top in most of them. The good news is that most of them are less expensive than the Craftsman toolboxes, custom cabinetry isn't very expensive, just takes a little more time to make, and the drawers won't rust like metal tool chests would (when the kids put wet toothbrushes and stuff in the drawers.)
- Q:Can you move a bathroom vanity to an adjacent wall without re doing all the plumbing?
- If I understand your explanation I think you can make this happen. You just need to choose a vanity without drawers on that side. You'll be lengthening the water supply lines and drain to be able to reach the sink and you'll have to make sure the longer drain line can run slightly downhill between the P trap and the connection at the wall. The extra length there might give you minor problems in the future if it gets even a little clogged because there is so much more pipe before the plumbing vent in the wall but it should be manageable.
- Q:Installation of Bathroom Vanity?
- go ahead and install u vanity ,just make sure u cut a hole in the front of the new vanity and install a new grill also for the heat and air to go out into the room,is fine it works,good luck my friend
- Q:How do I remove a toilet and bathroom vanity in order to remodel the floor? Also need help with the kitchen.?
- You would not want to carpet or lay laminate flooring under the cabinets/vanity anyway. Tile/linoleum could go under but that is not necessary. Just work you way around them and if necessary finish off with trim/molding that can lay right on the floor and would be nailed to the cabinets/vanity. I'm assuming by counter top stove you mean free standing, which means it sits on the floor. In this case you would want to remove the stove and extend your flooring underneath it. Same with the toilet. You would need to remove it (find a how to book) and extend the flooring underneath it so that the toilet will sit on top of the new flooring. Look for a 'remodel' wax ring when you replace the toilet. Since the toilet will now be up to two inches higher you will need the new, thicker, 'remodel' ring. Good luck.
- Q:Using kitchen base cabinets for a bathroom vanity?
- I think it's a great idea unless you're not very tall. Typically kitchen counters are about 36' high depending on what the top is made of, and bathroom counters are 30' high. There are tall people who complain that their bathroom sinks are too low, so they should listen to your idea! If you're thinking about installing a 'vessel' type sink, the kind that sits on top of the counter like a bowl, you might not want to do that since the higher counter might make the sink too high. Good idea! Good luck!
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range