Structure of Prepainted Aluminium Coil PPGL Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
Mainly in Construction, decoration, PCB materials, cover material, LCD back panel, refrigeration, air conditioner, automobile, etc
Images of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
Aluminium Coil PPGL Specification:
0.022mm to 3.0 mm
Standard width:1240mm; 1200mm
All width: 30mm - 1600mm
Interior dia: 405mm,505mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
Embossed, mill finish, coated; aluminum gutter coil
AS to all RAL color
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
1.Superior quality of raw material.
2.Reasonable and stable chemical composition.
4.Goode mechanical property.
5.We have the certificate of ISO9001.
- Q:how to find 0.6mm waste strake of aluminum sheet?
- Heating wire is mainly used for electrical heating, has large power consumption. But aluminum sheet’s cooling fin mainly uses steam or hot water to conduct Thermal dissipation, it needs hot water or steam boiler. Comparatively, Heating wire conducts Thermal dissipation quicker, but cools quicker after power outage. Aluminum sheet is in the opposite condition.
- Q:How to clean the aluminium oxide on the surface of aluminum? What kind of materials should we use to clean the thin aluminum sheet, and what's the concentration?
- you can answer sodium hydroxide solution, dilute acid is useless, aluminum's oxide film is very thick,as for concentration, aluminum will be passivating in concentrated sulfuric acid. if you are high school student,higher concentration is better, you can complete deoxidation by abrasive paper.
- Q:When water continually sprays on the aluminum sheet, how to avoid corrosion of aluminum sheet and keep its water resistance?
- aluminum will react with oxygen, generating dense Al2O3 oxide film on the surface, once the pure aluminum is exposed in air, it will react with air, generating oxide film to protect it.
- Q:how to separate the aluminum sheet in plastic?
- Put them into clean water if both of them won’t react with water, and aluminum sheet will sink into the bottle, then fish up them separately.
- Q:why does 10% sulfuric acid not react with aluminum sheet?
- 10% sulfuric acid has a high concentration and will be passivated and formulate a layer of oxide film after reacting with aluminum,and the reaction will stop after seperating sulfuric acid
and aluminum. there is a layer of Al2O3 oxide film on the surface of aluminum, so it's hard for sulfuric acid to break the oxide film and react with aluminum.
- Q:why does the bubble apear a few minutes later after putting aluminum sheet into dilute sulphuric acid?
- Because there is oxide on the surface of aluminum, the reaction will be quicker after polishing the oxide with abrasive paper.
- Q:how to produce aluminium sheet circle?
- As for the process, you can use punch.. as for professional machines, for example, stationary press in open type, mechanical press/ single-point press. The material you say is neither big nor small, blanking…(cutting them into sheet circle you want) you can add an uncoiling if it’s coil stock: open-type inclinable press, four-point press,ect. It’s not certainly accurate) punch, oil press, double , four-column hydraulic (oil) press,etc. it needs about 315T,(estimated value, closed type single, blank material cutting (cutting into square ) 2, it contains sheet metal forming technology, crank press: 1: straight side two : 1, but the components you said is simple, only two steps.
- Q:why intact aluminum sheet stop quicker than pectinate one in the magnetic field?
- while swinging in the magnetic field, intact aluminum sheets will formulate inner eddy current,that is the annular induced current.eddy current will transform the mechanical energy into heat energy, which makes the aluminum sheet stop quickly.but pectinate aluminum sheet can't formulate intact eddy current, so intact aluminum sheet stop quicker than pectinate one.
- Q:why does the bubble apear a few minutes later after putting aluminum sheet into diluted hydrochloric acid?
- Aluminum element is extremely activated and will react with oxygen, generating aluminum oxide, once being exposed in air, so there is a layer of aluminum oxide on the surface of daily aluminum products including aluminum sheet. When aluminum sheet is put into diluted hydrochloric acid, aluminum oxide on the surface will firstly react with hydrochloric acid, generating aluminium chloride and water, the process won’t generate bubble, but after finishing the reaction of aluminum oxide on the surface, when the exposed aluminum element reacts with hydrochloric acid, generating aluminium chloride and oxygen, the bubble appears.
- Q:what's the temperature tolerance of aluminum sheets?
- aluminum is a kind of silver white metal,melting point:660.4℃, boiling point: 2467℃,density: 2.70 g/cm³,very light, about 1/4 of iron's density.it has low hardness and good ductility, which makes it suitable for being pulled into threadlets or pressed into aluminum foils, and the later is usually used for packaging candy and cigarette. it has good electrical and temperature conductivity. it's used for the manufacture of electric wire and cable in electric power industry, and for the manufacture of cooker in daily life.combined with the magnesium , copper,zinc,tin,manganese,chromium,zirconium,silicon and other elments,it can formulate various alloys that is broadly used for the manufacture of airplane,car,ship, materials of daily living equipment and the doors and windows of construction industry.aluminum is one of the best reflectors of heat and light, so it is used as thermal insulation material and the manufacture of reflecting mirror in the reflecting telescope.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range