Structure of Prepainted Aluminium Coil PPGL Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
Mainly in Construction, decoration, PCB materials, cover material, LCD back panel, refrigeration, air conditioner, automobile, etc
Images of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
Aluminium Coil PPGL Specification:
0.022mm to 3.0 mm
Standard width:1240mm; 1200mm
All width: 30mm - 1600mm
Interior dia: 405mm,505mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
Embossed, mill finish, coated; aluminum gutter coil
AS to all RAL color
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
1.Superior quality of raw material.
2.Reasonable and stable chemical composition.
4.Goode mechanical property.
5.We have the certificate of ISO9001.
- Q:Do we have enough Aluminum for ever?
- Aluminium is the third most abundant element on earth after oxygen and silicon. I am quite sure that we will not run out of aluminium in the future. Oxygen - or at least pure good quality oxygen - is probably a more worrying scenario.
- Q:how many nitrogen atoms are in aluminum nitrate? (more questions..)?
- 1) Look at the formula for aluminum nitrate [Al(NO3)3]. The subscript of 3 outside of the parentheses means that you multiply each atom inside the parentheses by 3. Since there is only one nitrogen inside the parentheses, this means that you multiply that by 3. There are a total of 3 nitrogen atoms in each molecule of aluminum nitrate. 2) The formula for aluminum dichromate is Al2(Cr2O7)3. Again, multiply each atom in the parentheses by 3, add them, then add 2 to that number for the aluminum. That's your answer. 3) The formula for calcium phosphate is Ca3(PO4)2. Multiply P by 2. 4) Follow the same steps as in #2, above.
- Q:Does aluminum foil insulate food?
- The shiny side is slightly better reflector of heat. Face that side of the foil in the appropriate direction. To keep things cold, put the shiny side on the outside -- that will reflect incoming heat. To keep things warm, face the shiny side inward toward the hot food -- to reflect the heat that is trying to escape back into the food. So yes it keeps food warm and cool :)
- Q:Aluminum foil a pure element?
- Aluminum Foil is about 80 - 85% pure aluminum. But most aluminum foil products have been laminated with other substances for strength, looks etc. Aluminum Foil is close to being a Pure element. A Pure Element is a substance with only one type of particles in it. Anything on the Periodic Table of Elements, is a Pure Element. eg. Tin, Oxygen, Gold. A Compound is like H20, it is the product of a synthesis reaction. A Compound is a pure Substance but not a Pure Element An Alloy is a Solid Solution of 2 or more metallic compounds or elements. An alloy is a Homogeneous mixture. Not a Pure Element. Hope this helps.
- Q:My house has aluminum wiring?
- It has loosing joints problem between aluminum wire and copper screw joint. Some house caught fire happen on the wall outlet or power panel box. All the joints must use aluminum screw to join aluminum wire. Join copper with aluminum,the joint creates thermo-effect and heat builds up.
- Q:Using aluminum to cast aluminum?
- This may be a little more difficult but offers better detail than sand casting. Lost wax casting Investment or ceramic shell You can make molds to form the wax but investment or ceramic shell are destroyed in the process
- Q:How do aluminum plates open holes?
- The diameter is 15 cm, a circle of great sizeIn addition can also start at the center of the circle penetrated, and set around the line, then cut along with electric jigsaw.
- Q:how to make aluminum products bright? How to polish or clean the products punch formed by 0.3mm aluminum sheet?
- you can try to grind it with magnetic grinder.
- Q:How to Machine High Purity Aluminum machinery?
- Aluminum okorder.com is a soft, silvery-white metal. In high-purity aluminum nearly all impurities have been removed. It is 99.99 percent pure and is machined like other grades of aluminum. To process aluminum for various applications, the manufacturer heats the aluminum in a smelter and then forms it into ingots (large blocks) or billets (log-shaped rods). Using rolling mills, workers machine ingots into aluminum plates, sheets or foils. Dies machine ingots or billets into extrusions or forgings.
- Q:Need help with cleaning baking aluminum pans...that are mess!!?
- put pans in sink boil some water with cream of tartar and pour on pans allow to soak as water cools scrub pans should take care of issues
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range