Structure of Prepainted Aluminium Coil PPGL Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
Mainly in Construction, decoration, PCB materials, cover material, LCD back panel, refrigeration, air conditioner, automobile, etc
Images of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
Aluminium Coil PPGL Specification:
0.022mm to 3.0 mm
Standard width:1240mm; 1200mm
All width: 30mm - 1600mm
Interior dia: 405mm,505mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
Embossed, mill finish, coated; aluminum gutter coil
AS to all RAL color
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
1.Superior quality of raw material.
2.Reasonable and stable chemical composition.
4.Goode mechanical property.
5.We have the certificate of ISO9001.
- Q:what's the difference between the knocking voice of aluminum sheet and stainless steel?
- The voice of aluminum sheet is toneless, and the voice of stanless steel is more crisp.
- Q:is aluminium safe?
- The metal, yes. But you can always face the risk of get cut if it has sharp edges.
- Q:What is the weight of aluminium plate now?
- Is different according to the different density of aluminum alloy content, such as a series of pure aluminum and aluminum density is 2.71, which is close to that of 1060 Aluminum, 1050.1100 series of density is 2.71. and 3003 aluminum plate belongs to the aluminum manganese alloy, manganese alloy belongs to high density alloy, so the density is higher than that of 3003 aluminum plate 1060. and 5052 series aluminum magnesium alloy, magnesium alloy alloy belongs to low density, so the density of 2.68.5083 5052 aluminium alloy aluminum magnesium alloy containing the content because of the high price (4.5%) so 5083 aluminum density of 2.66. 2 series and 7 Series (such as 7075) belongs to high density alloy (copper and zinc) so high density.
- Q:Why is aluminum bad for the body? Why do people say it causes alzheimers?
- aluminum foil
- Q:whst should I notice while welding aluminum sheet and aluminum block?
- two types of aluminum reach melting points, aluminum block must be preheated when you weld them with small current, you will know how to do it. You can use argon-arc welding back and forth, preheat it with small current.
- Q:Best way/tool to polish aluminum tubing?
- Aluminum oxidizes almost instantly, so it is never going to keep a good shine. You can send it to a plating shop and they will anodize it, which means a permanent oxidized layer and that may or may not retain some shine but at least it won't ever change much. (But it is easily stained.) Consider plating some other metal on the surface. You will need advice from a plating shop about that. Maybe you could use chrome plated water pipe? That would be cheaper than a custom job.
- Q:Is there any chemical reaction between carbonated mineral water and aluminium cans?
- fee, and make contact with. they are the two carbonated interior the comparable way. that is basically a sensible (no longer in my opinion) advertising ploy. A play on words suggesting that one is larger than the different!
- Q:Aluminum Foil's 'Dull' Side: Myth or Not?
- Straight from Reynolds: Which side of Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil should I use, the shiny or the dull side? Actually, it makes no difference which side of the aluminum foil you use—both sides do the same fine job of cooking, freezing and storing food. The difference in appearance between dull and shiny is due to the foil manufacturing process. In the final rolling step, two layers of foil are passed through the rolling mill at the same time. The side coming in contact with the mill's highly polished steel rollers becomes shiny. The other side, not coming in contact with the heavy rollers, comes out with a dull or matte finish. The exception is when using Reynolds Wrap® Release® Non-Stick Aluminum Foil. The non-stick coating is applied during manufacturing to the dull side of the foil. Always place the non-stick (dull) side toward the food.
- Q:Could ring-pull can be transformed as aluminum sheet?
- Ring-pull cans will be reused after recycle, there are parts of ring-pull cans be transformed as aluminum sheet.
- Q:What are the causes of aluminum plate quenching cracking?
- There are no special cracks in the aluminum bars, such as 1 of the heat distortion, 3 of the metallurgical quality, 2 of the solid solution system, the reasonable analysis of the crack location and appearance
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range