||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Structure of Prepainted Aluminium Coil PPGL Description:
Width and length:to cut as your requirement thickness:0.15-0.3m Tensile Strength:130~150MPa .YieldStrength:130-145.Elongation:≥2%,Earing Rate:≤2%.There are no stop marks or pinch marks on the surface of aluminum sheets.
Main Features of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
We do Customization & Reproduction service, please check the details and sample above.
You need to send the pictures to our email, tell us the specification you want,
then we will quote you exact price. We will take photos for you check.
Images of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
Aluminium Coil PPGL Specification:
0.022mm to 3.0 mm
Standard width:1240mm; 1200mm
All width: 30mm - 1600mm
Interior dia: 405mm,505mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
Embossed, mill finish, coated; aluminum gutter coil
AS to all RAL color
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
1.Superior quality of raw material.
2.Reasonable and stable chemical composition.
4.Goode mechanical property.
5.We have the certificate of ISO9001.
- Q:welding aluminum without gas.?
- welding reaches high enough heats that the oxygen and hydrogen, and nitrogen that naturally occure in our atmosphere will combine and or otherwise interfere with the re-solidification of the molten metal. This will completely destroy the new molecular structure and there will be no strength in the new metal. All welding uses some form of preventing the atmospheres oxygen,nitrogen, and hydrogen from effecting the alloy structure. Other elements can also be combined in the chemical reaction if your environment or your project are not clean. All metals oxidize on their surface. That means combine with oxygen. It is the process we call rust when refering to iron which in the case of iron never stops rusting until it rusts away. for the most part all other metals oxidize on their surface and stop. this is what gives their great protection and helps in deciding their use,as with aluminum. You can create environments that will cause thsese other metals to continue to oxidize as with electrolosis, but that is getting more complex. SOO with aluminum it is a good idea to brush the oxidation layer off the surfaces to be welded so this oxidised aluminun does not become a source of contamination in the new weld metal. It is recomended to use a clean stainless steel bristle brush as an iron brush can contaminate. Brushing can generally last for many hours even days but you can see the dull color re appear as it oxidizes over time. Another comon source of oxygen and hydrogen is water. That is what the purpose of low hydrogen electrodes is, though these are not used in aluminum. The military builds the aluminum hulls for the bradley and other vehicles in San Jose partly because the relative humidity is best for mig welding aluminum there. so you can see the concepts can become conflicting. Always use argon with aluminum. Argon can be mixed with small percentages of helium too.
- Q:is there aluminum oxide on the surface of aluminum sheet after being polished by abrasive paper?
- aluminum will be oxided as aluminum oxide once being exposed in air.
- Q:Pressure cooker - aluminum vs. stainless steel?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Pressure cooker - aluminum vs. stainless steel? I am looking to purchase a pressure cooker and the size that i want comes in aluminum while alot of the others are made from stainless steel. I am wondering if the metal makes a difference in the funtionality and if one doesn't stand up as well as the other.
- Q:Performance differences between aluminized and aluminized plates
- Brief introduction of hot dip aluminizing of steelHot dip aluminizing of steel is a new type of coating process for forming alloy aluminum layer on the surface of steel when molten steel products are inserted into molten aluminum liquid at a certain temperature.Hot dipped aluminized steel has high strength of steel matrix and corrosion resistance, wear resistance and high temperature resistance of aluminum layer. Its corrosion resistance is 5-10 times that of galvanized steel; it is resistant to sulfide and heat corrosion. Its performance is better than 18-8 stainless steel. Therefore, it can bring obvious economic benefits to users.
- Q:why could aluminum pot be repaired by knocking the aluminum sheet into the pot but not being bonded by glue?
- the oxidation rate of aluminum's surface is very quick, so we cann't use the method of tin welding, and the cost of argon arc welding is very high,so aluminum pot's repair usually uses riveting.
aluminum has low hardness and good ductility, so it can be repaired
by tightly knocking, without the bonding of glue.
general glue will decomposed in open fire, if we bond pot by glue, the pot after repair won't be able to endure high temperature.
- Q:will an aluminium pipe effect my coil gun ?
- I think it will make it totally non-functional. Since the aluminum pipe will act like a shorted turn and aluminum happens to be a very good conductor, the pipe will absorb most of the flux produced by the coils and turn it into electric current and heat. With the result being almost no flux gets to the projectile. So if you consider going from 90% to 0.05% a significant effect on efficiency, then yes. The pipe must be made out of a non-conductive material. Or at the very least, it needs to be cut so there is no complete path for current around it's radius.
- Q:Aluminum wire (electricians or really experienced people only please).?
- Aluminum wire isn't used much anymore, partly due to it's tendancy to work harden and get brittle. Most electricians I work with prefer not to use it. I would opt for your thought of installing a junction box and changing to copper wire for the rest of the run. Code would allow this, and it would be good insurance against future trouble with the aluminum wire at the termination of that circuit. Don't forget the anti -ox.
- Q:What is the aluminum recycling process?
- First, aluminum is shredded. It is then melted and turned into molten aluminum. Once it becomes molten, the used aluminum does not differ from new aluminum. It is then molded into the new product. Recycling aluminum is much more energy efficient than melting new ore into aluminum because it takes three times the energy to produce than if it was recycled.
- Q:How many atoms in cube of aluminum?
- 2.8cm * 2.8cm * 2.8cm= 21.95 cm^3 is volume of Aluminum present Density of Al = 2.7g/cm^3 Convert volume of aluminum into grams of Aluminum, make sure your units cancel 21.95 cm^3 * (2.7g/1 cm^3) = 59.26 g Al Next, find how many moles of Al you have. MW Al = 27g/mol 59.26/27 = 2.19 moles Al Use Avogadro's number to find number of atoms of Al - 2.19 moles Al * (6.022x10^23 atoms/1 mol Al) = 1.32x10^24 atoms Al
- Q:Is it true that aluminum chloride causes Alzhaimer?
- it extremely is been shown theoretically achieveable for aluminum to reason breast maximum cancers, yet that may no longer probably proper to aluminum chloride hexahydrate, fairly in its customary use. you isn't excessively in probability for breast maximum cancers in case you employ it. i'm assuming you're talking approximately utilising it as in antiperspirant (as very almost all antiperspirants use it). if it extremely is so, the hyperlink I linked will help ease your - and with a bit of luck your mom's - concerns. at the same time because it does word that extra study is mandatory on aluminum absorption interior the breast, there is likewise a learn exhibiting that there substitute into no hyperlink between antiperspirant utilization and breast maximum cancers. Edit: additionally, in connection with the different poster, only because of the fact somebody thinks that something contributed to their condition would not make it a reason (without insult meant in direction of the survivors - i'm happy to pay attention that the poster's acquaintances have survived the terrible sickness). plenty because of the fact the chilly air would not supply you colds as many think of, antiperspirants won't supply you maximum cancers. yet I do accept as true with the different sentiment - in case you're extremely as traumatic as you look related to the drug, you should choose for to attempt an option and notice if it works.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range