||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Structure of Prepainted Aluminium Coil PPGL Description:
Width and length:to cut as your requirement thickness:0.15-0.3m Tensile Strength:130~150MPa .YieldStrength:130-145.Elongation:≥2%,Earing Rate:≤2%.There are no stop marks or pinch marks on the surface of aluminum sheets.
Main Features of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
We do Customization & Reproduction service, please check the details and sample above.
You need to send the pictures to our email, tell us the specification you want,
then we will quote you exact price. We will take photos for you check.
Images of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
Aluminium Coil PPGL Specification:
0.022mm to 3.0 mm
Standard width:1240mm; 1200mm
All width: 30mm - 1600mm
Interior dia: 405mm,505mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
Embossed, mill finish, coated; aluminum gutter coil
AS to all RAL color
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
1.Superior quality of raw material.
2.Reasonable and stable chemical composition.
4.Goode mechanical property.
5.We have the certificate of ISO9001.
- Q:what's the difference between the knocking voice of aluminum sheet and stainless steel?
- The voice of aluminum sheet is toneless, and the voice of stanless steel is more crisp.
- Q:value of aluminum can pull tabs?
- Pop Tabs
- Q:Why is it good to recycle aluminium?
- It's quite expensive to make aluminum, whereas it's quite cheap to melt it down and reuse it.
- Q:What hurts more, a wooden bat or an aluminum one?
- They both hurt a lot! Wooden ones are heavier and have more density, while aluminum ones are lighter, but they can swing a lot faster. So really, they both have their things about them that make them very painful. I wouldn't recommend getting smacked with ANY baseball bat - they HURT!!!
- Q:How many atoms thick is aluminum foil?
- Good quality standard aluminum foil such as Reynolds brand is 0.007 inches thick. If aluminum atoms are indeed 143 picometers in radius then the foil would be 2,486,713 atoms thick. Of course, the thickness is not controlled to a tolerance of one atom. (Cheaper brands are about 0.0060 to 0.0065 inches thick.) The ionic radius of aluminum is commonly accepted to be 72 pm, and as of 2008 a covalent radius of 121 pm. . .
- Q:Too much aluminum sulfate on soil ! What should i do?
- Aluminum sulfate lowers the pH of soil (increases the acidity). To increase the pH, you need to add lime. The ideal pH for most plants is around neutrality, or pH = 7. I can't tell you how much lime to add, since I don't know how much aluminum sulfate you added. Try to add roughly the same amount as the aluminum sulfate and see if that helps. Overwatering may help some, as it will leach out some of the acid.
- Q:Characteristics of anodized aluminium plate
- (3) strong sense: the metal surface of aluminum anodic treatment of high hardness, as gem, scratch resistance, surface is not covered with paint, keep aluminum metal color, highlight the modern sense of metal, improve product quality and added value.(4) high fire resistance: pure metal products, the surface without paint and any chemical substances, 600 degrees high temperature does not burn, does not produce toxic gases, fire protection and environmental protection requirements.
- Q:What is the boiling point of the aluminum in a vacuum?
- Aluminum boils at 2519 °C (4566 °F) at normal pressure. In a vacuum, it might boil (a little) at 808 °C, but actually this is better known as subliming.
- Q:are aluminum rims bad to use for a firepit?
- Yes, aluminum is a soft metal andit will not hold up well in a fire and if it's a hot fire you don't want to breathe in any fumes the rim might give off. If you want to use a rim, best to use steel. Or like the other guy said, rocks or bricks.
- Q:Aluminum advantages and disadvantages....?
- Advantages Of Aluminium
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range