Quick Details of High Quality Metal Coffee Table CT006
Type: Living Room Furniture
Specific Use: Coffee Table
General Use: Home Furniture
Material: Metal,stainless steel frame
Metal Type: Stainless Steel
Place of Origin: Guangdong China (Mainland)
Table material: Tempered Glass
Packaging & Delivery of High Quality Metal Coffee Table CT006
Packaging Detail: 1PC/2CTN one for the glass with yoke outside,the other for the frame .
Delivery Detail: 20days after receiving the depoist
Specifications of High Quality Metal Coffee Table CT006
1.high quality coffee table
2.easy to assamble
3.colour selection upon your request
4.high quality stainless steel frame
Features of High Quality Metal Coffee Table CT006
1.Color and size:any color,any size ,both can be made as you want.
2.OEM service is offered.
3.We can custom as our clients requirement ,drawing and samples.
4. We can offer extra 1-3% spare parts for our customers for free.
5.Competitive price with high quality.
6.production capacity : 3000 sets /months.
7.Professional , elegant and endurable.
Description of High Quality Metal Coffee Table CT006
|Name||High Quality Metal Coffee Table CT006|
|Any Size is available|
|Material:||Good Quality Stainless Steel|
|Table Thickness:||8MM tempered round glass|
|Export Years:||Over 10 years|
|Exported Countries:||Europe,Mid-East and America|
|MOQ:||One Containers mixed loading with different models at least 50pcs|
|Packaging:||Knockdown or Assembled Packaing as requests|
|Good quality Carton with printing as requests|
|Payment Term:||T/T or LC|
|Trade Term:||FOB or EXW|
Pictures of High Quality Metal Coffee Table CT006
- Q:Murphy bed?
- I don't quite understand your question because a Murphy bed folds out of the wall and must be built in. Are you thinking of another type of bed?
- Q:Tanning Beds.......?
- How okorder.com/
- Q:bed bugs!.....................?
- There must be available anti bag solution , buy it spray on bed cot . and keep your bed under sun two tree days
- Q:Online places to get bedding?
- Check okorder.com sites allow you to customize your search by bed size, color or pattern and price-point (what you are willing to pay). Do be sure to check out the customer reviews before you buy, as you will often get additional information not included in the reviews (quality, workmanship, color discrepancies, shipping issues etc.) from people who've actually purchased the item.
- Q:Wetting the bed......?
- Yes. It's one of the common misconceptions about bed-wetting that restricting fluids will help it to stop -- but the truth is that the body is going to produce a certain amount of urine during the night anyway, whether or not you have anything to drink. Most people who wet the bed do so either because their bladders aren't large or strong enough to hold the normal night's production of urine (even without drinking), or they have some kind of muscle or nerve problem that causes the bladder to release even if it's not completely full. While it's true that drinking a huge amount of liquid before bed is probably not the smartest thing to do if you're prone to wetting the bed, it's not the amount of liquid in your system that makes you wet the bed or not -- most people with too much liquid in their bodies at night will simply wake up and use the bathroom during the night, not wet the bed.
- Q:Question about Bed Bugs, do you know if?
- Bed bugs or bugs that are attracted to beds?? What the heck is that supposed to mean? It's crystal clear that this question addresses bed bugs (Cimicidae). If you keep the room dirty, bed sheets-pillows etc., then you will attract Bed Bugs, but if you keep the room sanitized you will never have Bed Bugs. Is this information all true? -- No, it is not true. While bed bugs are often reported to be found when sanitation conditions are poor or when birds or mammals (particularly bats) are nesting on or near a home, bed bugs can also live and thrive in clean environments. Crowded living quarters also facilitate the spread of bed bugs. They can be found on upholstered furniture, fabrics and curtains/drapes and in the tiny cracks in furniture. They can live in ANY area but are most common in areas where people sleep and generally concentrate in beds, including mattresses, box springs and bed frames. It's a mistake to associate bed bugs with filth. This is not what attracts them. They feed on blood, NOT waste! What attracts bed bugs is exhaled carbon dioxide and body heat.
- Q:Dormitory fan circuit change socket
- Yes, but to do the insulation measures, after all, there is electricity, if it is war on the bedstead, to stand on the board, zero line with the FireWire separate
- Q:Where can I buy a machine that kills bed bugs?
- Try one of these approaches: Use of steam or by spraying rubbing alcohol on any visible insects is done to effectively rid bed frames of adult bedbugs and eggs, although it does not serve as a permanent treatment. Small steam cleaners have been very effective for local treatment. A suspect mattress is sometimes protected by wrapping it in a disposable plastic sheeting, sealing all the seams and putting it on a protected bed after a final visual inspection. Sanitization: In this method, bedding is sanitized by a 120 °F (49 °C) laundry dryer. Once sanitized, bedding is not allowed to drape to the floor. Storing sanitized sleeping clothes in the bed during the day and bathing before entering the bed are observed to be effective to quarantining a protected bed. Encasing mattress and box springs in impermeable bed-bug-bite-proof encasements after a treatment for an infestation is an alternative treatment which works better and is more comfortable whereas wrapping bedding in plastic causes sweating
- Q:What is the difference between a panel bed and a slat bed?
- Panel Beds and Slat Beds are descriptive style types referring to the way the headboard/footboard looks. Another type of Bed is a Sleigh Bed. A Panel Bed would have a headboard that is straight up and down, without any curves so that it could be flat against a wall. the headboard would be solid from left to top to right- no spindles or anything else that would allow you to see through the headboard. A Slat Bed would be like the Panel Bed, above Except with rectangular shaped vertical long spaces between pieces of wood on the headboard. The thinner the wood slats, the more spaces you woud have between each. This style is also commonly referred to as Mission Style Other types of beds include: Poster Beds, Captain's Beds, Trundle Beds, Daybeds, Canopy Beds, Sleigh Beds, Bunk Beds, Loft Beds, Paul Bunyan Beds, Rice Beds, etc.
- Q:my bed help?
- um..? i don't no i would have too take a look at it LOL!!
We are the manufacturers of wooden products, especially on home using furniture.Due to the simplicity of DIY designs and easy installation, we can offer a superb selection of products that are at once affordable and stylish.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1 Million
||North America; Oceania; East Asia; Western Europe;
South America; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range