Product Name:B45AP 5W E14 410LM LED LAMP HOT SALE TUV-GS CE ROHS PASSED
LED Working Life:
-20°C to +50 °
2.High luminous efficiency
3.Pure light color
5.No radiation safe for body
6.No flickering & good for eyes
7.Low heat generation
8.Completly replace the incandescent bulb
9.Good Service:We treat client as friend
10.Good Quality:We have strict quality control system. Good reputation in the market.
11. Good heat dissipation and unbreakable.
Quality & Service At YYLighting, our first priority has always been providing our clients with great quality products and superior customer service.
Quick LeadTime We're dedicated to provide the quickest turnaround times and work very hard to ensure that all of your deadlines are met.
Unbeatable prices We continusly strive to find ways of reducing our production costs, and passing the savings over to you.
Brand Awareness The goal of any strong brand is achieving a level of awareness that instills the idea of quality and value into all of your potential customers.
1.Residential Buildings, Home
2.Office, Meeting Room
9.Supermarket, Shopping mall
1>Sample lead time: 5-7days
2>Bulb lead time: 3-4 weeks
3>Payment: T/T, western Union or Paypal
4>Shipping: By Express(EMS, DHL, UPS etc), By Air or By Sea
5>Logo/Design: According to customers' requirement
- Q:Is there any flicker in the LED bulb?
- First of all, I want to know what kind of LED bulb you bought. Is the LED light source small power or high power?Now on the market LED products, copycat too much, but also a lot of difference between quality and price, because the power output strobe filtering problem. Because the lowest requirements so the power design is very simple, such as shell is small power ball type PVC foam, with isolated power so far I saw several, but the price is very high, and most with the rectifier bridge, several rectifier diode, a capacitor, resistor several complete, low prices. High power type bulb is similar, but the power will be much better, is the constant current source in the output current of the filter is also doing well, there the strobe is low! Finally, the stroboscopic problem is on the power supply, and the power point difference is higher than one or two!!
- Q:Led what's the flash of the bulb?
- I don't know how you flashed this light. Did you flash or turn off the light before you left it?. If the lights are off, you should ask the electrician if the line on the switch is connected or not. If the switch is connected to the negative line, it will flash. If it is open after the flash, mostly driving power problems
- Q:Secret LED bulb bubble price difference why so big?
- Structure. LED heat dissipation is very important, good bulb will be equipped with radiators, inexpensive, and its life can be imagined
- Q:What are the characteristics of LED bulb?
- The service life is long, and the average life can reach 100 thousand hours.
- Q:What is the AC voltage of the LED bulb?
- The AC voltage of LED bulb is usually 220V, and the power is divided into 3W, 5W, 7W, 8W, 9W, 12W and so on.The biggest market for LED bulb lighting is the civilian market, and the LED bulb is a new green light source to replace the traditional incandescent bulb. LED lamp has the advantages of energy saving, environmental protection, long service life, no stroboscopic, green and so on.
- Q:Will the LED bulb, T8, T5 lights, radiator lamps, is the hotter the better? What's the regular temperature? What are the common heat release materials? Specifications?
- If the material with better thermal conductivity, the lamp shell about 60 degrees is best.Reason:1: if the temperature is too high, that your radiator is too small.2: if the temperature is low, indicating that your calories did not lead out. (of course, if the radiator is too large and the temperature is low, but the bulb and tube are too heavy to pass by certification)
- Q:LED what does "A60" mean by bulb 60? And what does "MR16" mean?
- The diameter is 60mm, but the total length of each company is not the same
- Q:LED what is the glue between the aluminum base of the bulb and the cooling aluminum?
- It's best to use heat conductive glue, such as ST922.
- Q:What does the LED bulb patch mean?
- The patch is referring to the lamp is put up, refers to the non patch lamp is plugged in, the distinction is probably a stick is inserted.
- Q:LED bulb w can replace 40W incandescent lamp
- The standard of luminous flux according to the luminaire is lumen (LM). Incandescent lamps are w 11-12lm per 40w=440-480lm
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range