Insulating Glass is made up of two or more pieces of glass which are separated by metal frames, its edge is sealed with the glue by way of jointing and welding.
1. Heat preservation and energy conservation
2. Anti-frost and anti-dewing
3. Sound insulation
4. The aluminum bar is bent automatically. Automatic molecular-sieve filling system, vertical coupling and vertical automatic sealing can guarantee the production of high-quality insulating glass technically.
5. Compared with common insulating glass, the sealing is reliable for homogenous coating with no bulbs between the layers.
6. good appearance, good dew point
Insulating Glass is mainly used as building glass in curtain wall, glass doors and windows, etc.
- Q:Is glass fiber reinforced metal material?
- The advantages include soft and hard, corrosion resistance, aging resistance, waterproof and insulation, high mechanical strength, recycling, can replace steel manufacturing machine parts, it is used in manufacturing a variety of sports equipment, shell pipeline, shipbuilding, automobile and electronic products and printed circuit board.
- Q:Is acrylic organic glass?Which is more expensive, acrylic or plexiglass?
- Organic glass is an important heat, a development of earlier plastic, with transparency, chemical stability and good weathering resistance, easy to dye, easy processing, beautiful appearance, is widely used in the construction industry. The plexiglass product usually can be divided into casting plate, plastic extrusion board and the mold.Acrylic is much more expensive than plexiglass
- Q:Tempered and reinforced glass
- National construction technical specification for application of glass JGJ113-2003 provisions of the landing door glass must use safe glass, is from the protection of person to consider.
- Q:What kind of glass is smoked glass?
- * basic materials for glass makingSilica is the main raw material made of silica on the earth reserves is great. Silica is the main raw material for the main raw material is made of glass stones. The silicon content of different rocks are different. In our life of these materials is the most common.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass?.
- Glass material is complex, but can be divided into main raw materials and auxiliary raw materials according to its function. The main material constitutes the main body of the glass, and determines the main physical and chemical properties of the glass. The auxiliary material endows the glass with special properties and facilitates the manufacturing process.
- Q:How is glass made? I heard that sand is used, but what is the concrete principle?
- The main raw materials of flat glass are: silica sand (sandstone), sodium carbonate, feldspar, dolomite, limestone and mirabilite.
- Q:What are the anticorrosive materials for glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- FRP is made of glass fiber and epoxy resin, is the best anti-corrosion material, regardless of category, can be anti-corrosion.FRP corrosion protection is generally stipulated in the GB50212-2002 building corrosion control project construction and acceptance specifications and CD130A19-85 hand paste FRP design technical specifications.
- Q:What are these things that belong to the reactor's raw materials?
- The raw material of the reactor is very simple. Dry reactor, if it is hollow, only aluminum (copper) line plus aluminum (copper) card, and then poured into resin, winding may also be used glass fiber belt
- Q:What are the cutting and cutting of acrylic and aluminum-plastic plates?
- The splint knife acrylic, aluminum plate can also draw three splint that can also use a hacksaw, to fine tooth saw blade.
- Q:What are the chemicals in glass?
- Common raw materials are quartz sand, feldspar, calcite, calcium carbonate, three, two aluminum oxide, sodium carbonate, borax and so on.
Established in 1996,we are a specialized manufacturer of float glass, reflective glass, laminated glass and tempered glass. We have become one of the most important manufacturers of glass in North China.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||101 - 200 People
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range