Insulating Glass is made up of two or more pieces of glass which are separated by metal frames, its edge is sealed with the glue by way of jointing and welding.
1. Heat preservation and energy conservation
2. Anti-frost and anti-dewing
3. Sound insulation
4. The aluminum bar is bent automatically. Automatic molecular-sieve filling system, vertical coupling and vertical automatic sealing can guarantee the production of high-quality insulating glass technically.
5. Compared with common insulating glass, the sealing is reliable for homogenous coating with no bulbs between the layers.
6. good appearance, good dew point
Insulating Glass is mainly used as building glass in curtain wall, glass doors and windows, etc.
- Q:Is acrylic organic glass?Which is more expensive, acrylic or plexiglass?
- Acrylic has high transparency, light transmission rate of 92%, a "plastic crystal" reputation. And has excellent weather resistance, especially in outdoor applications, among other plastic crown, and with good surface hardness and luster, processing and plasticity, can be made into various required shapes and other types of sheet products. There are rich colors (including the translucent shade guide), the other is characterized by thick still maintain a high level of transparency.
- Q:Samsung LCD panel information
- The power supply needs to look at the output power, the output voltage, such as the 26 inch and 32 inch power supply on the market. Other sizes of LCD, or need to consult manufacturers of power supply, specific parameters
- Q:Will toughened glass break naturally?
- It blew the concept of rate, the national standard of our country only glass project on the wall, I do not know whether the other foreign industry to use the toughened glass also has detailed provisions.
- Q:The younger brother wants to know how the octagonal bead is produced Do you use one side of the machine to grind it? What kind of material is usually used in China? Is the price fixed according to the material used?
- B grade crystal beads: flat emery discs are cut one by one, and polished by batch machines with a polishing machine!
- Q:Medium temperature glass flake clay products
- Glass scales prevent the erosion of base material by water vapor and chemical solvents. The degree of chemical resistance of the substrate or coating varies with the chosen glass material, and the glass scale, which is made of c- glass, has excellent chemical durability.
- Q:What are the main raw materials for making ceramics, glass and cement?
- The main raw materials for producing ceramics are clay (such as Suzhou soil), quartz, feldspar (potassium feldspar and albite)
- Q:What kind of material is made of automobile glass?
- Compared with ordinary glass, automotive glass is glass, broken is very small granular, may reduce damage. Automobile front windshield PVB interlayer, strong ability uprising.
- Q:Ask the glass making processWhat kind of material is the glass made of? What material is good?
- The main raw materials of glass production with glass forming body, glass and other glass intermediate adjustment, as the auxiliary material. The main raw materials, intermediate oxide and oxide to network oxides into the glass forming network; auxiliary materials including clarifying agent, fluxing agent, emulsifying agent, coloring agent, bleaching agent, oxidant and reductant.
- Q:Chemical materials and additives needed for the production of glass
- Production process of 1.3.1 glass1. Raw material pretreatment. The bulk raw materials (quartz sand, soda ash, limestone, feldspar, etc.) grinding, so that dry wet raw materialsDry, iron containing raw materials for iron removal, in order to ensure the quality of glass.2, batch preparation. According to the product, the composition of the mixture is slightly different. For example, ordinary float glass batch (calculated in accordance with 1 weight boxes of 50 kilograms), need to consume 33.55 kg of quartz sand, limestone, dolomite, 2.96 kg 8.57 kg 11.39 kg of soda, Glauber's salt 0.55 kg, 3.45 kg, 0.03 kg of feldspar powder etc..3, melting. The glass mixture is heated in a bath or crucible furnace at a high temperature (1550-1600 degrees) to form a liquid glass that is uniform, free of bubbles and conforms to the molding requirements.
- Q:How do I see whether the raw material of tempered glass is made of float glass or standard glass?!
- Float glass surface flat, good brightness, no tumor and bubble (less).The surface of the lattice is not very smooth, and the ripples can be seen from the side. Uneven thickness
Established in 1996,we are a specialized manufacturer of float glass, reflective glass, laminated glass and tempered glass. We have become one of the most important manufacturers of glass in North China.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||101 - 200 People
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range