Hot Dip Galvanized Wire / Galvanized Iron Wire / Electro Galvanized Wire, Electro galvanized iron wire/galvanized binding wire/binding wire
Quality low carbon steel wire used in producing of hot-dip galvanized wire, going through wire drawing, acid washing, rust removing, annealing and coiling. Zinc coating ranges from 20g to 500g, and can be different according to customer’s specific requirements. The maximum weight for single coil hot-dip galvanized wire can be 1000 kg and all weight in the scope available.
This kind of galvanized wire is extensively used in construction, handicrafts, woven wire mesh, express way fencing mesh, packaging of products and other daily uses.
Low carbon galvanized steel wire :1006, 1008, Q195.etc.
High carbon galvanized steel wire : 55#,60#,65#,70#,72A,80#,77B,82B.etc.
AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS, KSD and other standards
a. Diameter : 0.1mm ~ 6.0mm, All available.
b. Zinc coating weight : 100 ~ 500 gram/m2 .
c. Tensile strength : Low carbon wire: 290 ~ 1200 MPA. High carbon wire: 1000 ~ 1870 MPA.
d. The specifications are in confirmity with customers' requirements or relevant standards.
Note that : Our products are produced according to your special demands or the relevant standards. So that please inform us your specific requirements.
Hot Dip Galvanized Wire
Standard Bundle Weight (Kg)
Electro Galvanized Wire
Electro Galvanized Wire
- Q:Effect of current passing through wires?
- a) When the currents through both the wires are in the same direction, the magnetic field due to each midway between them, by right-hand thumb rule, will be in opposite directions. This will result in attraction between the wires. b) When the currents through both the wires are in the opposite directions, the magnetic field due to each midway between them, by right-hand thumb rule, will be in the same direction. This will result in respulsion between the wires.
- Q:how do I wire chandelier into the ceiling?
- One of the chandelier wires will go to the red and the other to the white wire--it does not matter which one goes to which. The third wire is likely bare (or green) and is a ground wire. Connect this wire to the ceiling box and to the third wire in the ceiling if there is one.
- Q:Best Brand of wire???
- Need info on the amp to make that call. ONe thing is for sure monster cable is a huge rip off and 10 gauge wire is not thick enough for an amp power cable. For around 800 watts or less 8 gauge will be good enough. The thicker the wire the better the performance. Almost all wire is essentially the same, its the gauge that is important. (0 is thickest, 10 thinner, 20 even thinner etc.) Good Luck
- Q:down to the wire?
- I found this online: The wire is used in a four-legged footrace-- at least I've only ever heard the word tape used for races involving bipeds. That and ribbon. The wire in question is an actual wire, and it's used in the Sport of Kings, horseracing. A tape or ribbon would be too stretchy to instantaneously trip the shutter on the finishing-line camera when it was crossed. A horse has no problem busting through a single strand of wire.
- Q:I need help with Trailer Wiring?
- You need to buy one specific to your tow vehicle if you have a 5-wire system and one sure way to determine if you have a 5-wire system is if your rear turn signals have an amber lens. But not all 5-wire systems have amber lens on the rear turn signals so don't let that be the only determining factor. Check for yourself, or better yet, call a U-Haul center an tell them the year, make, and model of your tow vehicle and ask them if you need a converter harness. They will tell you what you need. But I am almost positive that the Chrysler Town and Country will need a converter harness.
- Q:Looking for factory wiring for my 2008 Lancer es?
- you cannot simply go with matching the colors factory radios have extra wires that are not needed with an aftermarket install most of the time (wires that control the dimmer on the radio, speed sensitive volume) you will need three power wires (constant, ignition, and ground), plus your speaker wires use a test light to test your wires, usually at the radio the yellow wire is your constant, the red is your ignition, and black is always ground to find your constant use the test light, it will be hot at all times so that your radio can remember the time, and your settings- next you need your ignition, it is only hot when the key is on or in the accessory position, to tell the radio when to come on- the ground is self explanatory to find which wires go to what speakers all you need is a 9v battery, put the positive end to a wire and test all of the other wires to the negative side and you will hear a crackling noise from a speaker when you have the right combination
- Q:how to test for hot wire.?
- get a voltage tester and test all the wires to th ground wire with the switches on that should let you know what is hot
- Q:Rj-45 connector wiring?
- There Are Two Main Wiring Hook-ups That Should Both Work Just Fine.
- Q:Help with trailer wiring (4 wire)?
- all sound good, but try checking your fuses also. some veh. have a different fuse for each side, and trailer lights may be separate also.
- Q:wires connected in parallel ?
- false false true flase false true -good luck
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range