Hot Dip Galvanized Wire / Galvanized Iron Wire / Electro Galvanized Wire, Electro galvanized iron wire/galvanized binding wire/binding wire
Quality low carbon steel wire used in producing of hot-dip galvanized wire, going through wire drawing, acid washing, rust removing, annealing and coiling. Zinc coating ranges from 20g to 500g, and can be different according to customer’s specific requirements. The maximum weight for single coil hot-dip galvanized wire can be 1000 kg and all weight in the scope available.
This kind of galvanized wire is extensively used in construction, handicrafts, woven wire mesh, express way fencing mesh, packaging of products and other daily uses.
Low carbon galvanized steel wire :1006, 1008, Q195.etc.
High carbon galvanized steel wire : 55#,60#,65#,70#,72A,80#,77B,82B.etc.
AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS, KSD and other standards
a. Diameter : 0.1mm ~ 6.0mm, All available.
b. Zinc coating weight : 100 ~ 500 gram/m2 .
c. Tensile strength : Low carbon wire: 290 ~ 1200 MPA. High carbon wire: 1000 ~ 1870 MPA.
d. The specifications are in confirmity with customers' requirements or relevant standards.
Note that : Our products are produced according to your special demands or the relevant standards. So that please inform us your specific requirements.
Hot Dip Galvanized Wire
Standard Bundle Weight (Kg)
Electro Galvanized Wire
Electro Galvanized Wire
- Q:How to wire surround sound?
- If the wire you are referring to is standard speaker wire, then you wire it to your speakers, at one end, and to your receiver, at the other end, the same way that you normally wire up speakers. In other words, always connect the same colour of wire to each positive connection, and the other colour to all of the negative connections.
- Q:wiring diagram for an rccb?
- RCCB is Resual Current Circuit breaker, so it operates sensing the difference in voltage in the phases and neutral... ie if an earth leakage is occured there will be a difference in the current flowing through and hence activating the trip ckt if the RCCB and causing trip. Thus the earth connection is not required for the rccb.. so go ahead without the earth wire...
- Q:how to wire car alarm to 1996 dodge dakota?
- 1995-96 Dodge Dakota Alarm, Remote Starter, Keyless Entry Wiring Information Constant 12V+ Pink/Black Ignition Switch Harness Starter Yellow Ignition Switch Harness Ignition Dark Blue Ignition Switch Harness Ignition 2 Black Ignition Switch Harness Accessory Black/Orange Ignition Switch Harness Tach Gray Coil Neutral Safety Wire Brown/Yellow Driver's Side of Trans. Brake Switch White or White/Tan Brake Switch Trunk Pin n/a Parking Lights Black/Yellow Light Switch Head Lamp Light Green Light Switch Hood Pin n/a Door Trigger Yellow (-) Driver's Pin Switch Door Lock Orange/Purple Driver's Kick Panel Door Unlock Pink/Purple Reverse Polarity Horn Wire Dark Green/Red (-) Fuse Panel Windows Up LF=Light Blue, RF=Brown/White Windows Down LF=White, RF=Purple/White
- Q:thermostat wiring, out of the wall (R, G ,W, B,) wires and from thermst. have GWYRB WHICH TO CONNT. TO WICH?
- Connect the red wire to the R terminal on the t-stat, connect the white wire to the W terminal, connect the green wire to the G terminal and connect the blue wire to the Y terminal on the t-stat. The B terminal is not used on most thermostats. Unfortunately most manufacturers of thermostat wire do not make 4-wire with a yellow wire and instead make it with a blue wire, that is why they don't match up perfectly. The red wire provides 24v power from the furnace, the white wire controls the call for heat from the t-stat, the green wire controls the fan, and the blue wire/yellow terminal controls the air conditioner.
- Q:96 caviler starter wiring (car wont start)?
- on the big wire connector on the starter.look at it close and you will see the other part. strip the wire and but a new connector on it and put it back on the big terminal on the starter your problem of it not starting will be gone
- Q:2000 Mazda 626 Car Stereo Wiring Diagram?
- In okorder.com/... There's a pretty good chance you'll need to replace a blown fuse in the vehicle's fuse box, too, especially if you cut all the wires together instead of one at a time.
- Q:How do you splice electrical wires?
- The best way is to solder then. Other than that just buy wire nuts.
- Q:Someone help me wire a ceiling light (please!)?
- The light fixture junction box should not have an always hot wire in it. The switch box should have the always hot wire and a neutral wire. The switch may be wired wrong by being located on the neutral wire instead of the hot wire. Even if this were the case the light switch would still turn the light on and off so something else is also possibly wrong. You may have a system where the hot wire for the switch goes through the ceiling box(the magic word is through) to the switch box. You have to trace the hot wire backwards. Good luck!
- Q:Wiring headlight question.?
- one terminal on the bulb is common to both low and high beam. that will be the ground. the other two are the hi and low beam supply .take a test light and see which two of the three wires has power to ground . once the two hot wires are identified , the third wire will go to the common terminal on the head light bulb. take the other two and see which is hi and low by switching the switch and connect to the bulb . test the light before reinstalling it if there is no power at the wires than the problem is somewhere else
- Q:What is difference in the wire that you get with the underground fence and regular insulated wire?
- The okorder.com
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range