1.The lowest price
2.Have machine to produce
3.Materials test report
4.As customer's require
Silvery and soft binding wire
Galvanized metal wire
Material: low carbon steel
Surface treatment: galvanized
- Q:Razer Naga Epic mouse wire question.?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Razer Naga Epic mouse wire question.? I have a question on Razer Naga Epic. Does the USB charger wire also act as a mouse signal wire or is it still a warless signal even if it's plugged in thru a wire? Bottom line, is the wire in the Razer Naga Epic only for charging?
- Q:0 gauge wire?
- When it comes to kits you do not want to go cheap. lesser names have a interesting way to measure wire, some of the smallest 0 ga. i ever seen. i attached a link to a place i personally use, and they have great cable, actually measures slightly higher than the electrical standard (i forget the standard name) any way the kit is $60. kit includes power wire, fuse holder, fuse, ground wire some connections wire ties, and split loom.
- Q:in a household wiring there are two wires neutral and live.the electricity comes in live wire then?
- you need the neutral to complete the circuit
- Q:Dimmer switch w/ 3 wires and only 2 wall wires?
- If you don't know the basic rule of matching up the colors when wiring something, you may want to avoid doing anymore wiring projects in the future, for your own safety and to keep from destroying your stuff. First of all, turn off the power at the breaker or remove the fuse for that switch. Then: Black to Black, White to White, you can just let the green wire hang or, if you have a metal box, attach it to that. (that's your ground wire, no power goes thru it when things are working properly). Sometimes in older houses (or ones where amatures did the wiring the first time) the colors might not be correctly assigned (usually, black is hot and white is neutral) if your light only flips off and on instead of dimming like it should when you try it, you will have to switch the wires so that it is black to white and white to black (You probably won't need to do that though). Use wire nuts to connect the wires together, not just electrical tape. Good luck and be safe!
- Q:What does wire mean in this context?
- Wire means line, line of communication between two persons. In this case, a wire is telegram. A telegram is the ancestor of the mail.
- Q:Is it because of my wire?
- I have no idea what you did. Which speaker(s) makes a static noise? You cut your wire in half. Which wire? Is your subwoofer wired to the speaker outputs or the SUB OUT on the receiver? Did you splice this wire or simply trim it, strip the ends and plug it into the receiver speaker outputs and the terminals on a speaker? What are you powering these speakers and subwoofer with? A receiver or an all in one HTIB unit? The best way to get good answers with any question is to provide as many details as possible - model numbers and the conditions under which the problem occurs. Details please.
- Q:best spark plug wire?
- just dont get the cheapest wires they wont last as long
- Q:Ford Superduty cab lights wiring?
- if a 2 wire loom, black is ground and green would be park lamps. get a test light, ground one end and stab wires until you find the live wire that lites the test lite. park lamp switch must be on when testing. head lamp switch 1 click out.
- Q:1994 ford ranger O2 sensor wiring?
- I know you're looking for very specific information, but I think you might be better off getting a service manual or at least a wiring diagram of the car. Some info is very VIN specific. This may not be, but it could be. Any answer you get could be unintentionally wrong, an cause you no end of headaches as you get mystery problems after you apply the wrong info. It happens.
- Q:What / Where are spark plugs and wires?
- You have it right - it's the wires that go from the distributor cap to the spark plugs and to the coil.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range