Order On-line Tracking
Ceramic Board Description:
1. Ceramic board is a lightweight refractory material processed with alumina-silica fibres for applications at temperatures up to 1600C.
2. Ceramic board is a vacuum formed product that resists higher gas velocities than ceramic fiber blanket.
3. Ceramic Board is ideal for furnace,boiler duct and stacking lining dut to its low thermal conductivity and low heat storage allowing shorter cycle times and quicker access for maintenance.
Ceramic Board Applications:
1. Ceramic Board : Refractory lining for industrial furnace.
2. Ceramic Board Combustion chamber liner, boilers and heater.
3. Ceramic Board Back-up insulation for monolithic refractories.
4. Ceramic Board Transfer of non-ferrous metals .
5. Ceramic Board Expansion joiot boards.
6. Ceramic Board Barrier against flame .
Ceramic Board Advantages:
1. Low heat storage.
2. Low thermal conductivity.
Ceramic Board Specification:
1. 600*400*20-50;900*600*20-50,other made according to customers's requirement.
|Rate of liner(%)||-4||-3||-3||-3||-3|
|Rate of thermal Conductivity(W/m.k) (128kg/m3)||0.085||0.085||0.085||0.085||0.085|
|Tensile Strength (MPa)(128kg/m3)||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5|
Packaging & Shipping
1. Our packaging is as per customer's request.
2. Normal goods delivered by sea transport.
3. Sample shipping by express.
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied within 24hours
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquiries in fluent English.
3. All our products have 1-year warranties.
4. Offering the support to solve the problem in the application or selling period.
5. Competitive prices based on same quality.
6. Guarantee samples quality same as mass production quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|