Detailed Product Description
1. high strength and purity
2. wear durable and long service life
3. Cost effective
We are offering a wide range of graphite tubes which are widely used in the following application fields : ·Used in furnaces because of graphite's low heat sensitivity
·Used in the production of fluxing tubes used in the metal manufacturing industry ·
Other industries using graphite tubes include chemical and scientific industry Different graphite materials are selected according to special applications.
Extruded, Molded, Impregnated and Oxidation resistant graphite tubes are all available.
Various sizes could be machined on your request.
- Q:25%, the fracture of graphite rod, pressing problem or sintering problem?
- Agree to the above point of view, add a little pressure speed is not fast, in 25mm/min, the bad words too fast exhaust will cause cracking, transverse fracture from your description of the phenomenon, most are not caused by the row of clean air.
- Q:What is the difference between a graphite wand, a drawing pencil and an ordinary Chinese painting pencil?
- Graphite is an allotrope of elemental carbon is the most soft conductive minerals. Graphite and its products have the properties of high temperature resistance and high strength. Graphite can be used as a pencil core, pigment, polishing agent. After special processing, graphite can be made of various special materials for industrial departments.The main part of the pencil core is graphite. In fact, the pencil is made from a mixture of graphite and clay at a certain proportion. Such as "H" or "hard" English (hard) on behalf of the prefix, content of clay, pencil hardness to said. The bigger the number in front of the H (such as 6h), the harder the pencil core, the greater the proportion of clay in the cartridge to the graphite, the less pronounced the word, and is often used to duplicate.
- Q:How many times will a high pure graphite stick turn red at temperature?
- With the increase of temperature, the oxidation rate is increased, if the nitrogen protection, can reduce the oxidation rate, so some high temperature furnace, vacuum furnace and vacuum extraction is to prevent the oxygen in the air oxidation of graphite, McNair to answer your questions.
- Q:Carbon fiber nylon bars differ from graphite rods
- Carbon fiber and carbon (graphite) difference is that carbon fiber nylon density is light, many products in addition to the requirements of anti shock material is conductive, also there is a demand for density. Such as horse races, saddles, racing bikes, saddles, etc.. Nylon fiber is the best choice.
- Q:What is Teflon graphite stick for?
- Graphite can improve the wear resistance, thermal conductivity, self lubrication, electrical conductivity, heat resistance and deformation of polytetrafluoroethylene. With the application of high temperature resistance, wear resistance, corrosion resistance and other environments, in addition to food, insulation, oxidant environment, graphite modified (enhanced filled PTFE) can PTFE can be used instead of the original environment.
- Q:What is the difference between the conductive effects of different grades of graphite? Refers to the pencil core
- B is "black" (black) English prefixes, on behalf of graphite, is used to represent the case of soft pencil and write the obvious level. To "6B" for the most soft, the most black handwriting, often used in painting, ordinary pencil mark is generally "Hb."". The pencil mark used to cover the answer sheet during the exam is usually "2B""
- Q:What are graphite products mainly including?Specific points can understand
- One of the main uses of graphite is to produce refractories, including refractory bricks, crucibles, continuous casting powders, mold cores, molds, detergents and high temperature resistant materials. In recent years, two important changes in the refractory industry is MgO-C brick is widely used in steelmaking furnace lining, and the application of aluminum carbon brick in continuous casting process. The graphite refractories and steelmaking refractories are closely linked, the world steel industry about consumption.
- Q:Copper, graphite rods, dilute sulfuric acid, why not make up the original battery?
- Because there is no oxidant, and can not react with dilute sulfuric acid, and if the graphite rod in the vicinity of the continuous access to oxygen, you can form the original battery
- Q:What kind of sketch do you want, Shi Mobang?
- No, it's about two or three yuan for a box and ten for two months. Graphite can be used instead.
- Q:Is graphite rod resistant to sulfur corrosion?
- The corrosion resistance of graphite with good thermal conductivity, low permeability, can be used for the production of heat exchanger, reactor, condenser, combustion tower, absorption tower, cooler, heater, filter and pump equipment.
We strictly follow the modern testing standard, such as ISO3069 standard, DIN24960 JB/T41271. It is for this reason that we has built a strong reputation in the market for it quality products. We always insist on building strong and long term relationship with our customers.We are willing to make persistent efforts to seek common development and create the future with friends from all over the world!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average