Detailed Product Description
1. high strength and purity
2. wear durable and long service life
3. Cost effective
We are offering a wide range of graphite tubes which are widely used in the following application fields : ·Used in furnaces because of graphite's low heat sensitivity
·Used in the production of fluxing tubes used in the metal manufacturing industry ·
Other industries using graphite tubes include chemical and scientific industry Different graphite materials are selected according to special applications.
Extruded, Molded, Impregnated and Oxidation resistant graphite tubes are all available.
Various sizes could be machined on your request.
- Q:Are the black powders in the waste batteries poisonous? And zinc, graphite and so on
- Battery components: component batteries, rechargeable batteries, zinc skin (iron), carbon, mercury, sulfuric acid, copper; battery to lead compounds. For example: No. 1 waste zinc manganese batteries, weight of 70 grams, which is 5.2 grams, 7 grams of zinc skin, manganese powder 25 grams of copper, 0.5 grams, 32 grams. Other chemical battery contains mercury, cadmium, lead, nickel, zinc, copper and so on heavy metals. These metals as everyone knows, is harmful to human body
- Q:Not that the solid does not conduct electricity, like the solid potassium chloride, but why the graphite rods, wires, these solids can conduct electricity
- Since there is no moving charge in potassium chloride crystals, it naturally cannot conduct electricity. Potassium chloride in molten water and in molten state, because of the free movement of chloride and potassium ions, it can conduct electricity
- Q:Copper, graphite rods, dilute sulfuric acid, why not make up the original battery?
- Because there is no oxidant, and can not react with dilute sulfuric acid, and if the graphite rod in the vicinity of the continuous access to oxygen, you can form the original battery
- Q:Is graphite rod resistant to sulfur corrosion?
- It is widely used in petroleum, chemical, hydrometallurgy, acid and alkali production, synthetic fiber, paper making and other industrial sectors. It can save a great deal of metal materials.
- Q:Carbon fiber nylon bars differ from graphite rods
- A carbon fiber conductive nylon nylon belongs to, is to add carbon fiber in nylon material. The carbon fiber component determines the strength and conductivity of the material. The conventional addition of 30% carbon fibers can reach 10 of the 3-6 sides, belonging to the conductive products. In addition, carbon fiber in addition to conductive, but also can play a wear-resistant role, the intensity will be greatly improved.
- Q:25%, the fracture of graphite rod, pressing problem or sintering problem?
- 25% of the filling, 40 feel a little lower, and personally recommend using 50MPa. How long have you been under pressure? Suggest 20-30 minutes. Release the pressure a little slower, it will crack soon. Sintering, the insulation point does not need so much, 340, 320, recommended insulation for 4 hours. Also suggest that you do not put too many blanks in a furnace, it is better to cover in the middle, rough heating and heat dissipation will have an impact.
- Q:What is the difference between the conductive effects of different grades of graphite? Refers to the pencil core
- Such as "H" or "hard" English (hard) on behalf of the prefix, clay, pencil hardness to said. The bigger the number in front of the H (such as 6h), the harder the pencil core, the greater the proportion of clay in the cartridge to the graphite, the less pronounced the word, and is often used to duplicate.
- Q:Bought a high pure graphite stick, how so hard?! Doesn't it say that graphite is soft? Why is it so hard?
- The graphite is soft, refers to natural flake graphite powder, rather than artificial. Try some natural flake graphite powder.
- Q:What are graphite products mainly including?Specific points can understand
- Is a variety of artificial graphite and natural graphite products made by processing, for example, the battery core is, then graphite rods, graphite block, graphite paper and so on, are considered, there is the industrial use of what is the use of graphite rotor, cast aluminum, graphite bearing, etc., made according to the characteristics of graphite products collectively.
- Q:How good is the conductivity of graphite and the conductivity of copper?
- In theory, copper, depending on the resistivity of the materialThe lower the resistivity, the better the conductivityThe following is the resistivity of some objects.
We strictly follow the modern testing standard, such as ISO3069 standard, DIN24960 JB/T41271. It is for this reason that we has built a strong reputation in the market for it quality products. We always insist on building strong and long term relationship with our customers.We are willing to make persistent efforts to seek common development and create the future with friends from all over the world!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average