Detailed Product Description
high quality with best price
produce graphite mould as per drawings
supply graphite product stably
Providing heating systems used in mono-crystalline silicon and multi-crystalline silicon industrial furnaces(such as heaters, thermal insulation material, insulation materials, etc.)
Providing molds, utensils, crucibles used in furnaces(such as graphite boats ,outer molds, mounting plates,etc.)
Providing crucibles and utensils used for particular amorphous metal ,rare metal, and non-ferrous metal and crystallizers for the growth of ferrous metal, etc. .
Providing mechanical seal parts ,graphite rings ,graphite bearings, graphite leaf, etc..
Providing carbon felt, carbon cords,graphite power,graphite felt, compound carbon felt of different specifications
- Q:Graphite used for mold, how much is the market price of one ton?
- The price ranges from 12 to 35, depending on your requirements.
- Q:How oil impregnated graphite mould
- The graphite in oil can be ah, the so-called oil lubrication, is let graphite better, if it is a machine, can increase the cutting force of graphite, easier processing
- Q:Graphite mold, graphite ring and other graphite products, how about anti oxidation coating?
- Some effective antioxidant, take antioxidant coating nano graphite products according to the use conditions of different temperature, can be 1600 degrees, because the nano composite ceramic coating
- Q:How to make the graphite mould and how to form the graphite mould?
- Commercial pasteIs that the raw material (after crushing anthracite or coke particles and binder) under the condition of heating mixed evenly, without pressure and further heat processing, and as long as the paste material after heating and mixing in normal circumstances, a simple block or a container to use the product. According to the use of two can be divided into one, as a continuous self baking electrode used; the other is the use of carbon block block bonding and caulking material. The manufacturing process of the paste is simple, the production cycle is short, and the cost is low.
- Q:Can graphite be used as a gear?
- Yes, like a volumetric oval gear flowmeter, a lot of graphite is used as a gear.
- Q:Where can I sell graphite mould?
- Excellent thermal conductivity and conductivity of thermal stability of low coefficient of good expansion of 2. lines and 3. anti heat shock resistance to chemical corrosion and most metal is not easy to react at high temperatures (above 4. in most copper matrix sintering temperature of 800 DEG C) intensity increases with the temperature of 5. has good lubrication and abrasion resistance 6. easy processing, good machining performance, can mold into complex shape and high precision
- Q:How do you sell graphite?
- There are many kinds of graphite. See what kind you want to sell.Graphite electrode: mainly used in the metal smelting industry. At present, the iron and steel industry is stagnant, and the graphite electrode is hard to sell.
- Q:How many times can a graphite hot bending die be used at most?
- The material of graphite hot bending die is different, the service life is different. Mainly the density, ash, the impact of their own material.
- Q:Now the mould cavity EDM electrode material is the most widely used
- Its requirements must be CHRAMILLES copper electrode spark line standards, if the use of other equipment or electrode processing of spark patterns are strictly unqualified
- Q:How are graphite molds made?
- Raw materials are crushed, mixed, molded, and graphitized
Our products of carbon and graphite are widely used in many fields. Moreover, some products and technology are advanced in the world. With reliable quality and sound prestige, we enjoy great popularity domestically and also have steady business relationships with customers from such countries and regions as Europe, the USA, the UK, and Japan.
We hope our products can meet the demand of sophisticated technology development, offering the best choice for every kind of technology in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||70.00% Domestic Market
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% North America
5.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range