Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile of CMAX-BR652:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile of CMAX-BR652:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets of CMAX-BR652:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Specification of CMAX-BR652:
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Wear-Resistant, Anti-fouling easy to clean
600x600mm: 4pcs/box,28kg/box,standard cartons and
wooden pallets packing
All kind of designs can be produced according
to your requirements
95% tiles no defect from 0.8 away uprightly
Resistance to thermal shock:
Without crack and flaw after 10 times anti heat shock test
No crack or spalling after frost resistance test
Product Picture of CMAX-BR652:
- Q:Stains on white tile?
- You may not. Talked to hair dresser last week about that and she said they have to keep a coating over their floors....not ceramic but vinyl, else wise the stains penetrate and won't come out. If the stain is in the grout or a non smooth tile, unless they had been recently sealed, it has probably penetrated. Try bleach, if that doesn't work, clean up and try hydrogen peroxide with a few drops of ammonia..........NO BLEACH RESIDUE or else you'll gas yourself with chlorine gas. Hydrogen peroxide and ammonia was what was used to bleach hair before advent of commercial lighteners.
- Q:Ceramic tile on kitchen counter tops?
- I would opt to remove the old counter top and replace it. You can prepare the surface for tile but those grout lines are what bug me they get dirty because food and debris gets caught and its hard to clean them nothing like a smooth surface.
- Q:affordable tile flooring?
- Most all your big box store will carry tile , but not stone products, for a dollar or less. These cheap tiles are usually being discontinued, are discontinued or are mixed dye and run lots that they re stuck with. So be careful there. Don t ever get a mix run of any tile, even if they are marked as the same shade number. Don t be afraid to spend a bit more and get better a better product. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Ceramic tile choice: Did I make a mistake?
- Porcelain tiles are usually baked at higher temperatures than ceramic tiles. The higher temperature usually means better grade. Most porcelain tiles today have a PEI rating of 5, or suitable for heavy-duty traffic. Be careful about what is advertised as porcelain tile. Since not all ceramic tile is porcelain. I believe porcelain tile starts at a rating of 3 and goes up to 10 for commercial use so It would be a good tile. I suppose it would be suitable for residential use in your home. I don't see any reason for not using it, unless you expect it to stay perfect for 40 years. DIY Doc you get a thumbs up from me. You seem to try hard and give good advice.
- Q:Tiling Floors and Counters. Same or different tile?
- All your tile selections should co-ordinate but do not need to match exactly. I like the big tiles on the floor but not on the counters and back splash. The large tile will make those areas seem out of scale. I'd go with a similar tile but in a smaller size on the counter and back splash and see if you can find some accent tile to work into your design of the back splash. All it takes is a band of something like natural stone, glass tile or a textured tile to kick it up a notch and by using the more expensive tile sparingly, you're not increasing your costs but certainly increasing the eye appeal.
- Q:what type of glass tile is this?
- 3d glass mosaic tiles.. The lighting is crucial for these tiles to shine appropriately.. I'm guessing that it'll be about $100-$200 per sheet for these type of tiles ! Lowes has some pillow tiles that give off that type of light for $195 a sheet.. The walls might be some sort of painting effect.. Like dry brushing .. Very pretty intersting but, could be REALLY expensive to try and pull off... If you like the look try a simple solutions pick a few things to mimic/faux spend some money on the WOW factor... Good Luck
- Q:install tin ceiling tiles?
- I wallpapered the ceiling in our mattress room (on my own!) with pretend plaster paintable wallpaper from dwelling house Depot, and now i'm additionally desirous to do a pretend tin ceiling interior the eating room. i've got regarded at Anaglypta paintable wallpaper, yet i'm leaning extra in the direction of the recent vinyl wallpapers (Petite Punched Tin Ceiling result Raised Texture metallic Wallcovering) that are available in distinctive metallic colorations and look lots like the actual element. this could save me a number of of time portray and glazing to get the excellent result. Paintable wallpaper can look monochrome and flat except you place some extra advantageous artwork into it. The vinyl ones i'm speaking approximately are on internet site 2 of the hyperlink under. stable luck!
- Q:Can you use non gloss tiles for the shower stall?
- My husband finished a project with the help of pro tile : For DIY home owners and professional tile installers, Pro Tile Helper shows you everything you need to know to make your next tiling project a success! The creator, a master tile installer with over 20 years experience installing tiles, put all the tips and secrets learned over the years together in one AWESOME APP for your benefit. You will save tons of time installing and save hundreds even thousands of dollars on tools and materials. All this for only $4.99. hope this can help u too =)
- Q:ive installed ceramic tile in my bathroom about 18 months ago. the tiles have begun to crack. why?
- what type of tile good luck
- Q:cheap way to redo a tiled bathroom?
- You might try tile tattoos. They are easy to install and make your own pattern. Here's where I got mine.
We are the top 100 private enterprises in hunan province.It's specialized in building materials, building ceramics and concrete pipe pile. Based on research and development, production, sale and transport of goods, real estate development as the pillar, infrastructure investment, and domestic and foreign trade, port management and logistics for the auxiliary of the diversified private enterprise group.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range