Specifications of High Quality Gas Cylinder
The company producsts including seamless steel gas cylinder
for industry and medical gas use. We can make cylinder
apply to standard of DOT3AA, JIS8241, EN1964,
ISO9809,GB5099, KSB6210. We also produce cylinder with
certificate of CCS,BV, LLODY'S, ABS.
Nominal Diameter: 219/232/267/279/325(mm)
Water Capacity: 20-80(L)
Nominal Height: 815-1780(mm)
Nominal Weight: 30.5-103(kg)
Service Pressure: 15/20(MP)
Wall Thickness: 4.7-7.0(mm)
Each cylinder to be protected by two polynets, standing on wooden pallet wrapped by plastic film.
- Q:What do you mean by "SC" in welded pipe SC200? What's the diameter of 200?
- Including galvanized steel pipe, but galvanized steel pipe is generally used for plumbing professional, electrical professional generally only civil air defense or high anti-corrosion requirements of the region;
- Q:What does carbon seamless steel pipe mean? What is the difference between a seamless 20# and an ordinary one? What is it used in detail?
- In general, steel is divided into two groups according to their chemical composition: carbon steel and alloy steel;(1): carbon steel low carbon steel (C = 0.25%); carbon steel (0.25% < C < 0.60%); high carbon steel (C = 0.60%)(2): alloy steel, low alloy steel (alloy is less than or equal to 5%); in steel (5% < < 10% alloy; high alloy steel (alloy) = 10%)Carbon seamless steel tubes are mostly pipes for mechanical engineering structures and pipes for conveying fluids.
- Q:Welded and seamless steel pipe how to distinguish?
- Generally, careful observation, can see traces of the weld seam pipe, further is the determination of the polished incision, and then with the file can be seen there is no clear cut, interface traces with the file cleanup to remove when cutting was pasted interface.
- Q:Is it good to buy a simple wardrobe or a steel pipe?
- Natural nobility, if the quality and the degree of firmness, is the simple steel cloth cabinet is the best. However, because the texture of wood wardrobe, solid wood wood may be used after deformation.
- Q:Where is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- Seamless steel tube is formed during rolling. Welded steel pipes need to be welded after coiling, and spiral welding and direct welding are generally used. Seamless performance is better, of course, the price is higher.
- Q:Seamed steel pipe seamless steel pipe, carbon steel pipe, galvanized pipe, four how to distinguish between
- Seamless steel tube processing technology:1.1 、 hot rolled seamless tubes are usually produced on automatic rolling mills. After checking and cleaning the surface defects, the solid tube is cut into the required length, centring on the end face of the tube blank, then sent to the heating furnace and punched on the piercer. At the same time, the hole rotates and advances continuously. Under the action of the roller and the plug, the inner cavity of the pipe blank is gradually formed, and the cavity is called the capillary. Sent to the automatic tube rolling mill on rolling. Finally, the thickness of the whole machine is the same, and the diameter of the sizing machine is determined to meet the specifications. It is an advanced method to produce seamless steel tube by continuous rolling mill.1.2, in order to obtain smaller size and better quality of seamless tube, cold rolling, cold drawing method must be used or combined. Cold rolling is usually carried out on a two roller mill, where the steel tube is rolled in the annular groove made of variable cross section, round hole groove and stationary conical head. Cold drawing is usually performed in single chain or double chain cold drawn machines from 0.5 to 100T.1.3, the extrusion method will soon heat the tube blank in the closed extrusion cylinder, the perforation bar and extrusion rod movement, so that extrusion parts from the smaller hole extrusion. This method can produce smaller diameter steel pipe.Seamless steel pipe use: mainly used to transport fluid pipeline or structural parts.The main use of steel pipe joints (steel) two welded together, so the price is cheap, widely used.
- Q:What is the size of seamless steel tube DN150?
- Seamless steel tube is generally used to indicate the outer diameter * wall thickness, DN150 seamless steel pipe GB wall thickness is 5mm. Wall thickness is a series of calculations based on your design, pressure, temperature, and pipe material.
- Q:What kinds of steel pipe are divided into?
- The steel pipe seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe (tube) two categories. According to the section shape and can be divided into round tube shaped tube, round steel pipe is widely used, but there are also some square, rectangular, semicircular, hexagonal, triangular, octagonal shaped steel tube.Seamless steel pipe: seamless steel pipe is ingot or solid billet made by capillary hole, then hot, cold or cold drawing. Made of seamless steel pipe specifications with outer diameter * wall thickness mm. Number of seamless steel pipe cold and hot points of seamless steel pipe (DIAL) two categories.
- Q:Is the electric pipe used with steel pipe or PVC pipe?
- In industrial designs, galvanized steel tubes are generally used for laying electric tubes, especially in the case of explosion protection.The benefits of galvanized steel pipe is not easy to damage, can prevent the destruction and damage of environmental forces to a certain extent, a junction box, check for export, export lines and other accessories, construction and maintenance in explosion-proof environment can be exempted from hot work. The disadvantage is higher cost.The PVC tube is less costly, but less impact resistant.
- Q:Where is a steel pipe casing usually used?
- Classification of casing: rigid casing, flexible waterproof sleeve, steel pipe sleeve and iron sheet bushing, etc..
We are a professional manufacturer of seamless steel pipe of large diameter seamless steel pipe special large modern enterprise R & D, according to ASME, ASTM, API, EN, GB and other standard production maximum diameter of 1200mm, maximum wall thickness of 200mm carbon steel , alloy steel and stainless steel products. Such products are mainly used in nuclear power, super / ultra-supercritical power plants, ethylene, oil refining, coal chemical industry, oil and natural gas, marine engineering, military, metallurgy and the large-scale structure and other important areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||360,000 Squre meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range