Specifications of High Quality Gas Cylinder
The company producsts including seamless steel gas cylinder
for industry and medical gas use. We can make cylinder
apply to standard of DOT3AA, JIS8241, EN1964,
ISO9809,GB5099, KSB6210. We also produce cylinder with
certificate of CCS,BV, LLODY'S, ABS.
Nominal Diameter: 219/232/267/279/325(mm)
Water Capacity: 20-80(L)
Nominal Height: 815-1780(mm)
Nominal Weight: 30.5-103(kg)
Service Pressure: 15/20(MP)
Wall Thickness: 4.7-7.0(mm)
Each cylinder to be protected by two polynets, standing on wooden pallet wrapped by plastic film.
- Q:What's the difference between a rectangular tube and a rectangular steel tube?
- The classification of rectangular tube: steel pipe seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe (tube) hot-rolled seamless tube, seamless tube, seamless tube, welded tube extrusion. The welded square pipe is divided into two parts:(a) according to the process of arc welding - resistance welding tube, square tube (high frequency and low frequency), welding square tube, welding square tube furnace (b) according to the weld - welded square tube, spiral welded pipe.
- Q:Welded and seamless steel pipe how to distinguish?
- Generally, careful observation, can see traces of the weld seam pipe, further is the determination of the polished incision, and then with the file can be seen there is no clear cut, interface traces with the file cleanup to remove when cutting was pasted interface.
- Q:What does "DN25 PN16" mean?
- Steel pipe DN25, PN16, first of all, for this annotation: pipe DN class, often used in welded pipe, such as welded pipe DN25. PN16 means pressure, that is, 16 kilograms (1.6MPa).
- Q:Seamless steel pipe is how to do it?
- Seamless steel tube is a kind of steel strip with hollow section and without seams. A steel pipe having a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials. Compared withsteel and roundsteelinsolid, flexural torsional strength in the same time, the weight is light, is a kind of economic section steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, the bicycle frame and steel construction with scaffold. The manufacture of ring parts with steel tubes can improve material utilization, simplify manufacturing processes, save materials and work hours, such as rolling bearings, rings, Jack sleeves, etc., and have been widely used in steel pipes. Steel pipe or all kinds of conventional weapons indispensable materials, gun barrels are made of steel. The steel pipe can be divided into round tube and special-shaped pipe according to the sectional area shape. Because the circle area is the largest under the condition of equal circumference, more fluid can be transported with round tubes. In addition, the ring section in the internal or external radial pressure is more uniform force, so most of the steel pipe is round tube.
- Q:Outside diameter 60, thickness 3.5 seamless steel tube, how many kilograms per meter?
- Outside diameter 60mm, thickness 3.5mm seamless steel tube per metre weight: 4.88 kg. When calculating the theoretical weight (Kg/m) per metre of steel tube, the theoretical weight meter of the steel tube can be checked directly, and the formula formula can also be used.
- Q:What does "spiral welded steel pipe" DN325*10 mean?
- Labeling is wrong: it should be said for 325*10, the diameter of pipe wall thickness of 10, 325;For example, the nominal diameter shall be: DN300.
- Q:Difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe
- Seamless steel pipe can be used in various industries, such as liquid, pneumatic, pipeline and gas pipeline.
- Q:When can I use the PVC pipe and when to use the galvanized pipe?
- Galvanized pipes are generally used outside the drying environment or building blocks, and PVC is mainly used for pre embedding in walls or humid environments. If in the ceiling ceiling, below the roof, you need to use galvanized pipe, in the floor below, on the ground you need to use PVC.
- Q:Can stainless steel pipes spray black paint?
- Stainless steel pipes can spray black paint.The stainless steel surface with a layer of smooth surface, so the painting before the need to use corner grinder or iron brush to paint out into hair and then paint. Otherwise, spray paint can not be adhered to the surface of the stainless steel pipe.
- Q:How to make the steel pipe spray paint is not easy to fall off?
- First you will rust steel, to clean, good quality alkyd rustproof paint, completely dry after brushing paint, color to see his kind of love.
We are a professional manufacturer of seamless steel pipe of large diameter seamless steel pipe special large modern enterprise R & D, according to ASME, ASTM, API, EN, GB and other standard production maximum diameter of 1200mm, maximum wall thickness of 200mm carbon steel , alloy steel and stainless steel products. Such products are mainly used in nuclear power, super / ultra-supercritical power plants, ethylene, oil refining, coal chemical industry, oil and natural gas, marine engineering, military, metallurgy and the large-scale structure and other important areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||360,000 Squre meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range