Our grinding ball are widely used for powder preparation and extra-fine deep processing in sectors, such as cement building materials, metal mining, coal paste thermal power plants, chemical engineering, ceramic coating, light industrial paper making and magnetic materials. The cast grinding ball's hardness is high; wearing cost is low; the toughness is very good. So the breakage is few. The surface hardness of ball will be raised further in using the course, and the wear resistance would gather hard to raise mill machine production capacity and raise cement's ratio surface area and reclaim ratio of the extractive mine.
The Product Description of High Quality Forged Grinding Ball for Cement Plants for Sale
Times of falling (5m)
Chemical Composition of High Quality Forged Grinding Ball for Cement Plants for Sale
- Q:Cast iron, casting parts 5
- The molten iron (molten iron, scrap steel, scrap casting, iron alloy) is melted into cast iron by means of an electric furnace or cupola, and is poured into a casting.
- Q:What should I pay attention to when designing a casting structure?
- (2) in the prevention of metal mold casting misrun and cold partition should pay attention to the following problems: the structure of A casting thickness should be appropriate not too thin, especially when casting size when not too thin; the B should avoid a big level, because it makes the liquid metal in the casting. Rise slowly, and the air contact surface, easy oxidation, and because the metal type liquid metal heat quickly, quickly lose liquidity, easy to cause misrun and cold lap, slag and other defects; C casting shape should be streamlined to avoid sharp corners and has sharp change connection structure in order to facilitate the flow of liquid metal. 2 in the design of metal castings in a complex shape, if the production process is very difficult, should not affect the casting conditions, try to make the casting has simple shape, strong structure change, removed from metallic die for.
- Q:How to calculate the price of casting parts?
- Cost of raw materials + electricity (fuel) costs + workers' wages + managers' wages + transport costs + raw materials burned + accessories costs + equipment maintenance depreciation costs + management fees + tax. The most convenient, the raw material market price plus 2000 yuan, plus you want profits on the line.
- Q:What do you mean by "proofing" in the casting? Do you charge for the proofing?
- Proofing? In the casting industry is not called proofing, proofing is generally used in the printing industry, that is, according to the customer's drawings or samples, to do a first piece, to provide customers with the inspection process to meet their requirements;In the foundry industry, providing prototypes is sometimes difficult:1, customers if the provision of mold, it would be best, at this time, sample costs are very low, and almost the same as your regular products;2, the customer does not provide the mold, but in business relationships, your factory and not very sure must take this one, it requires your leadership decision-making, is free or low cost, or by a strict process offer (of course sample);3, not all of the casting process to provide samples are difficult, like lost foam can directly make a white NC prototype, and then assembled pouring, this is her unique advantages, first cost less than the opening process and so on;If you don't understand, you can continue to question me
- Q:How about casting parts for a year?
- There are various casting stresses after casting, which can be divided into two kinds: thermal stress and shrinkage stress. In a long time placed in the atmosphere, called aging treatment.Aging treatment is an effective measure to eliminate casting stress. Aging is divided into natural aging, thermal aging and resonance aging.1, the so-called natural aging, the casting is placed in the open field for more than half a year, so that the internal stress relief.
- Q:When the blank is a casting, the margin is evenly distributed, how should rough machining? Twenty
- Personal advice:Because of the large margin, your outline is easy to guarantee;So the key is to consider the assembly and aesthetics of the casting. You have to find the machining criteria;Rough the datum so that it can be machined;After the outline, turn back to the finishing line.If the casting requirement is not high, the benchmark can be directly processed; (not recommended)Over
- Q:What is the difference between the casting drawing and the car work drawing?
- Casting rough drawings generally no processing symbols, processing drawings indispensable is processing symbols!
- Q:Casting parts by shot blasting, spray painting, baking after the formation of very small rust spots, how to solve ah?
- The first process is very important. Shot blasting must be thorough. The solution is to wipe the surface of the paint with a release. Re shot
- Q:What foundry factories are used in the casting parts of China's major automobile manufacturers?
- Tangshan Yongding automobile spare parts factory also give a lot of supply, casting factory of Tangshan n to the car enterprises casting wheel gearbox etc.The team of casting experts welcome you to ask questions and accept questions!
- Q:Which surface is coarser for cast iron or cast steel castings? Why?
- The surface of the steel is more rough, because the coating sand cast steel cast iron particles compared with graphite coating degree, the other one is to get a better air permeability and collapsibility of sand, the compaction degree is smaller than iron.
Grinding Prince was established in February, 2004 with an area of 24,400 square meters. Our company is an outstanding private enterprise specializing in the production of wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, and heat-resistant alloy iron and steel castings. Currently, our production capacity of various types of wear-resistant casting balls and heat-resistant steel castings is 10,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Anshan City, Liaoning Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Domestic Market； South America； Eastern Asia； South Asia； Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||grinding ball,grinding media,casting ball,casting grinding ball
|Product Price Range