Introduction of Filament Woven Geotextile:
Good flexibility, permeability, filtration, separation and easy for construction.
Application of Filament Woven Geotextile:
Geotextile has excellent permeability, acquired, durability, which can be widely used in railway, highway, movement hall, Dams, hydraulic structures, hence hole, coastal shoal, reclamation, environmental protection and other projects. The main products are Synthetic staple fibers needle punched non woven geotextiles and slit and spilt film yarn woven geotextiles.
Filtration of soils in drainage applications by retaining soil particles while allowing for the free flow of water
Separation and stabilization in road and railway construction
Prevention of soil movement in erosion control measures
Cushioning and protection in many containment projects
1. Can withstand construction installation stresses
2. UV (Ultra Violet) Stabilized
3. High Chemical Resistance
4. Optimum Elongation
Produced from high quality fibers, Nonwoven Geotextiles are needle punched to form a strong fabric that retains its dimensional stability and is resistant to damage from construction stresses.JIANYI Nonwoven Geotextiles are available in varying strengths and thicknesses to ensure appropriate material selection for your project. Below are our standard weights and sizes.
Specification of Filament Woven Geotextile:
Technical specification of short fiber needle punched non woven geotextile
Width Variation %
MD and TD
Elongation at Break %
CBR Mullen Burst Strength KN ≥
Sieve Size O90 mm
Vertical Permeability Coefficient cm/s
Tear Strength KN≥
MD and TD
- Q:Geotextile cost how much money a flat
- Geotextile laying - including the labor costs (according to geotextile specifications and laying conditions and requirements are different), material costs (specific quality requirements and thickness, are not the same ..), mechanical use costs (such as transport, sewing System, hoisting, etc.). The price is different. Sometimes the construction of our geotextile laying, the price per square meter from 9 yuan to 50 yuan range.
- Q:Do you have to have a mattress on the geotextile?
- 1, geotextile must be washed back to fill or sand protective layer and light compaction to prevent the subsequent construction of the destruction of geotextile, punctured and so on. But also a transition zone, to ease the upper load on the geotextile extrusion, tensile force and so on. 2, "Geotextile Construction Code QB / SNGSG-2004" and "Geosynthetics Application Technical Specifications GB / T-2017" backfill requirements: 1) timely backfill materials, backfill stone maximum drop of not more than 300mm, Heavy earth stones should not roll on the slope of the rolling; 2) fill the compaction should meet the design requirements, backfill 300mm loose layer, light compaction. 3, geotextile introduction: 1), geotextile by synthetic fiber through acupuncture or weaving made of permeable geosynthetics. Finished cloth for the cloth, the general width of 4-6 meters, the length of 50-100 meters. Geotextile is divided into a woven geotextile and non-woven geotextile. Advantages: geotextile with excellent filtration, drainage, isolation, reinforcement, anti-seepage, protection, with a light weight, high tensile strength, good permeability, high temperature, resistance to Freezing, anti-aging, corrosion-resistant advantages. 2), Disadvantages: in the rigid base waterproof requirements are not applicable (tensile rate does not meet the requirements), easy to break, scratches and so on.
- Q:Where can I find geotextile fabric?
- any good irrigation/ landscape suply house will have that material.
- Q:Shield Machine Tool material which is the hardest
- The tool structure is divided into cutter body and blade (alloy). The blade is embedded in the conductor, used to cut the soil, so the blade material is very hard, generally mostly hard alloy (I contact are tungsten alloy), knife body material generally use 40 Luo. According to the definition of Japan, alloy E1 grade is the nearest, HRA greater than 90, bending greater than 1200. Materials are similar, but the heat treatment process is different from Japan to do a good piece.
- Q:Geomembrane bag bag is geomembrane or geotextile
- Geotextile, I professional production
- Q:Above a geotextile one, that there is any acceptance of norms?
- Geotextile with the relevant national standard, I am specializing in the production of geotechnical materials
- Q:Seepage geotextile and impervious geomembrane
- Seepage geotextile is a short wire geotextile, the main thing is to filter water leakage. Impermeable geomembrane is used to waterproof, so the difference between the two is great.
- Q:In the laying of composite geotextile water layer, what is wf115-0.2mm type
- Supply of composite geotextile, geomembrane.
- Q:Production of acupuncture carpets, geotextiles, warm flakes, paper blankets, air filter materials, the main raw material is what?
- Fiber, like eating bread must be the same with the face
- Q:Geotextile how the weight of how many meters
- Cut with a pair of scissors 1 square meters, and then weighed, the total weight ÷ weight per square meter ÷ geotextile width = length meter (because the weight of geotextile deviation, the calculation results can only be roughly the same, not subject)
Textile, is the production of nonwoven geotextiles, geosynthetics composite film professional unit, the original production of industrial filter fabric textile department designated enterprise system in China Textiles Association members, China Membrane Industry Association.
Our product range mainly includes geosynthetics, industrial filter cloth, needle woven cotton,needle geotextile,composite geomembrane, filter cloth,cotton acupuncture etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range