Introduction of Filament Woven Geotextile:
Good flexibility, permeability, filtration, separation and easy for construction.
Application of Filament Woven Geotextile:
Geotextile has excellent permeability, acquired, durability, which can be widely used in railway, highway, movement hall, Dams, hydraulic structures, hence hole, coastal shoal, reclamation, environmental protection and other projects. The main products are Synthetic staple fibers needle punched non woven geotextiles and slit and spilt film yarn woven geotextiles.
Filtration of soils in drainage applications by retaining soil particles while allowing for the free flow of water
Separation and stabilization in road and railway construction
Prevention of soil movement in erosion control measures
Cushioning and protection in many containment projects
1. Can withstand construction installation stresses
2. UV (Ultra Violet) Stabilized
3. High Chemical Resistance
4. Optimum Elongation
Produced from high quality fibers, Nonwoven Geotextiles are needle punched to form a strong fabric that retains its dimensional stability and is resistant to damage from construction stresses.JIANYI Nonwoven Geotextiles are available in varying strengths and thicknesses to ensure appropriate material selection for your project. Below are our standard weights and sizes.
Specification of Filament Woven Geotextile:
Technical specification of short fiber needle punched non woven geotextile
Width Variation %
MD and TD
Elongation at Break %
CBR Mullen Burst Strength KN ≥
Sieve Size O90 mm
Vertical Permeability Coefficient cm/s
Tear Strength KN≥
MD and TD
- Q:The difference between lap and stitching
- Power and load are angular and star connection. When the power supply is connected, the phase voltage of the power supply is equal to the line voltage. The line voltage of the star load is equal to the line voltage of the power supply. The phase voltage of the load is equal to the line voltage divided by the root number. When the power supply is connected, the line voltage of the power supply is equal to three times the root number of the power supply phase voltage. The line voltage of the corner load is equal to the line voltage of the power supply, and the phase voltage is equal to the line voltage. Both at the same time using the corner, the load line voltage is equal to the power line voltage, phase voltage is equal to the line voltage. At the same time using the star, the load line voltage is equal to the power line voltage, the load phase voltage is equal to the power phase voltage, phase voltage equal to the line voltage divided by the root number three.
- Q:Woven method of laying geotextile
- Q:Filter geotextile, permeable geotextile, seepage geotextile What is the difference?
- The above three products are a product. But is divided into polypropylene staple acupuncture geotextile, polyester staple acupuncture geotextile, filament geotextile. Three categories. Play a major role is good permeability, filtration, isolation performance, construction convenience.
- Q:How the drainage board works
- Q:Above a geotextile one, that there is any acceptance of norms?
- Detailed advice vx, zhang my side is the manufacturers, welcome advice, Insider!
- Q:What is the high strength to strengthen the composite geotextile
- Bujia Weaving Bugatite Rope
- Q:Geotextile universal testing machine with 20kn enough?
- Conventional geotextile mechanics test using 20KN test machine on it, individual users need to do some large range of mechanical tests, our company also has some customers choose 50KN universal testing machine. The specific choice of 20KN or 50KN to see if you are on the equipment requirements upwards compatible.
- Q:Geotextile lap joint with special equipment? How is the price
- Geotextile stitching is a professional equipment, professional equipment name for the portable sewing machine, the price is cheaper, generally ranging from 100-300 yuan. Look like this:
- Q:Are banana and coconut fibers good for use as geotextiles?
- Any bio-degradable material is not a better substitute for a geotextile material in long run Materials from polymer family may suit better, like Polyamide Polypropylene Polyethylene My answer refers to about having the ability to separate, filter, reinforce, protect, or drain If your purpose of using geotextile material regarding Beach Erosion, Riverbank Erosion, then coconut fibers is a better option
- Q:Geotextile packaging what are the requirements
- Geotextile packaging requirements are as follows: 1, staple acupuncture non-woven geotextile according to set into a long volume of packaging. The fixed length shall be determined in accordance with the product specification or the parties concerned. 2, the product of the splicing rate should be less than 15%, the total length of each piece of stitching products should be 7.1.1 fixed length plus 1m or more, every 100m to allow splicing 2, or by the supply and demand sides to determine. 3, the length of the product in the 30m below a small package can be a separate package, for a head treatment, 4, product packaging should ensure that no scattered, no damage, no pollution. Users have special requirements, the supply and demand sides to determine the consultation.
Textile, is the production of nonwoven geotextiles, geosynthetics composite film professional unit, the original production of industrial filter fabric textile department designated enterprise system in China Textiles Association members, China Membrane Industry Association.
Our product range mainly includes geosynthetics, industrial filter cloth, needle woven cotton,needle geotextile,composite geomembrane, filter cloth,cotton acupuncture etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range