Introduction of Filament Woven Geotextile:
Good flexibility, permeability, filtration, separation and easy for construction.
Application of Filament Woven Geotextile:
Geotextile has excellent permeability, acquired, durability, which can be widely used in railway, highway, movement hall, Dams, hydraulic structures, hence hole, coastal shoal, reclamation, environmental protection and other projects. The main products are Synthetic staple fibers needle punched non woven geotextiles and slit and spilt film yarn woven geotextiles.
Filtration of soils in drainage applications by retaining soil particles while allowing for the free flow of water
Separation and stabilization in road and railway construction
Prevention of soil movement in erosion control measures
Cushioning and protection in many containment projects
1. Can withstand construction installation stresses
2. UV (Ultra Violet) Stabilized
3. High Chemical Resistance
4. Optimum Elongation
Produced from high quality fibers, Nonwoven Geotextiles are needle punched to form a strong fabric that retains its dimensional stability and is resistant to damage from construction stresses.JIANYI Nonwoven Geotextiles are available in varying strengths and thicknesses to ensure appropriate material selection for your project. Below are our standard weights and sizes.
Specification of Filament Woven Geotextile:
Technical specification of short fiber needle punched non woven geotextile
Width Variation %
MD and TD
Elongation at Break %
CBR Mullen Burst Strength KN ≥
Sieve Size O90 mm
Vertical Permeability Coefficient cm/s
Tear Strength KN≥
MD and TD
- Q:Do you want to put the geotextile and the impounded vegetables in the soil?
- No poison, you can rest assured that use. Geotextile raw materials are PET or PP, and the production of mineral water bottles of raw materials the same, without any side effects. Water storage board is the raw material is HDPE plastic. There is no harm to people. Geotextile and water storage board is mainly used in the roof garden or underground garage roof green. It is possible to store rainwater and protect the concrete at constant temperature. , Has been widely used in developed countries. At present the country is developing urban sponge project, the application of water storage board will be more extensive.
- Q:GB / T17638-2008 have this on the staple geotextile standard?
- There is the national standard, full name "staple acupuncture non-woven geotextile"
- Q:Geotextile is used to do anything
- Geotextiles have multiple varieties, there are a variety of uses, different varieties have a different emphasis on different functions. Woven geotextile, or geotextile, can be used for foundation treatment in the reinforcement and isolation and filtration. Non-woven geotextile, mainly used for foundation treatment in the filter and isolation. Can also be used in other projects in the filter. Nonwovens for the example of the filter: now in the municipal engineering around the Yinjing, often because the surrounding groundwater into the Yinjing will take away part of the soil, resulting in the loss of soil around the wells, the results in the perimeter around the wells There is a collapse phenomenon, if the circle around the perimeter of the laying of non-woven geotextile, the side can play a role in filtering, so that groundwater can flow into the Yinjing, but the soil will not lose the purpose of the perimeter around the soil There will be no collapse of the phenomenon.
- Q:Eva waterproof board and ecb waterproof board What is the difference between the two
- Both are waterproof panels, can be used for highway, railway tunnel seepage, but the product material is different, the appearance is not the same. EVA waterproof board there are two conventional, one is a simple EVA waterproof board without composite geotextile, the other is a combination of geotextile with the EVA waterproof board. Two collectively referred to as EVA waterproof board are tunnel waterproof board, is the main material of the tunnel seepage. ECB waterproof board there are two conventional, one is a simple white or black ECB waterproof board, the other is with self-adhesive asphalt waterproofing membrane. Both can be used for tunnel seepage.
- Q:Concrete platform above the geotextile wet water conservation is too dry this time to watering it
- You say this is the road maintenance geotextile, is a one-time use, and its main role is to prevent the concrete quick-drying and the formation of cracks, the correct approach is that the concrete surface completely hardened before, to keep the geotextile moist, dry.
- Q:Production of acupuncture carpets, geotextiles, warm flakes, paper blankets, air filter materials, the main raw material is what?
- The main raw material is polyester, polyester is the basic composition of polyethylene terephthalate, it is also known as polyester fiber (PET), the long chain of its chemical formula H (OCH2CCOCO) NOCH2CH2OH, the relative molecular weight is generally ~ The In fact, there are a small amount of monomer and oligomers present. These oligomers have a low degree of polymerization and are present in an annular form. Polyethylene terephthalate can be obtained by polycondensation of terephthalic acid (PTA) and ethylene glycol (EG) by direct esterification of ethylene terephthalate 9BHET. From the composition of polyester molecules, it is composed of short fatty hydrocarbon chain, ester, benzene ring, terminal alcohol hydroxyl group. Polyester molecules in addition to the existence of two hydroxyl groups, there is no other polar groups, and thus polyester fiber hydrophilic poor. Polyester molecules contain about 46% of the ester group, ester groups can be hydrolyzed at high temperatures, thermal cracking, the case of alkali is the saponification, the degree of polymerization reduced; polyester molecules also contain aliphatic hydrocarbon chain, it can make polyester molecules have a certain But because the polyester molecules can not rotate the benzene ring, so the polyester macromolecules are basically rigid molecules, molecular chains easy to maintain linear. Therefore, polyester macromolecules in this condition is easy to form crystals, so the polyester crystallinity and orientation is higher.
- Q:What is the high strength to strengthen the composite geotextile
- Bujia Weaving Bugatite Rope
- Q:Differences between staple acupuncture nonwoven geotextile and filament spunbonded nonwoven geotextile
- Appearance of different shapes: staple acupuncture non-woven geotextile in the appearance of the surface of the fiber is shorter, and filament spunbond acupuncture non-woven geotextile surface fiber longer. Different materials: staple acupuncture non-woven geotextile with PET polyester staple fiber acupuncture, and filament spunbond acupuncture non-woven geotextile made of polyester chips. Production equipment and different technology: staple acupuncture non-woven geotextile is the polyester staple fiber through the mixing - clutter - comb - shop - acupuncture, and filament spunbond acupuncture non-woven geotextile is the polyester Sliced hot melt - spinning - carding - shop - acupuncture. Implementation of different standards: staple acupuncture non-woven geotextile implementation of GB / T-2008 standards, and filament spunbond acupuncture non-woven geotextile implementation of GB / T-2008 standard. The same specifications of filament spunbonded acupuncture non-woven geotextile quality is better than staple acupuncture non-woven geotextile. Price: the same specifications of polyester staple acupuncture non-woven geotextile price is lower than filament spunbond acupuncture non-woven geotextile.
- Q:Roof of the geotextile
- Garage, roof green Huazhi geotextile manufacturers, solutions
- Q:What is the geotextile cloth? Is there there?
- Geotextile geotextile, also known as geotextile, it is made of synthetic fibers through the needle or woven from the permeability of geosynthetics. Finished cloth for the cloth, the general width of 4-6 meters, the length of 50-100 meters. Geotextile is divided into a woven geotextile and non-woven geotextile. Geotextile has excellent filtration, isolation, reinforcement protection, high tensile strength, good permeability, high temperature, anti-freeze, anti-aging, corrosion resistance. Divided into: non-woven geotextile, a textile geotextile (reinforced geotextile), warp knitted geotextile with demand can contact: Fang Lingyan Tel:
Textile, is the production of nonwoven geotextiles, geosynthetics composite film professional unit, the original production of industrial filter fabric textile department designated enterprise system in China Textiles Association members, China Membrane Industry Association.
Our product range mainly includes geosynthetics, industrial filter cloth, needle woven cotton,needle geotextile,composite geomembrane, filter cloth,cotton acupuncture etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range