Introduction of Fiberglass Woven Roving:
Fiberglass Woven Roving is mainly shuttle woven, producing an excellent appearance and using high performance. It is widely used in aircraft and space flight industry, ship industry, chemical industry, medical industry, military industry, sports goods, etc. It is available in manufacturing FRP fishing pole, golf pole, baseball bole, surfboard, sailboard, skis, ice stick, etc.
Application of Fiberglass Woven Roving:
a) boats ,vessels ,plane
b) automotive parts ,furniture and sports facilities
c) resins system,such as polyester,viny ester and epoxy resins
Technical Parameters of Fiberglass Woven Roving:
Breaking Strength(N) ≥
- Q:What is the difference between non-woven fabrics, glass fiber cloth and geotextile?
- Glass fiber cloth: glass fiber as raw material processing, mainly used in high temperature air filtration
- Q:What cloth is used for the anticorrosion of fire pipes?
- It is glass fiber cloth, brushing epoxy coal tar paint, brushing a layer, wrapping a layer.
- Q:Difference between glass fiber felt and glass fiber cloth
- According to the thickness of warp and weft lines, the density of warp and weft, as well as the materials at the later stage, are divided into many branches. Glass fiber mesh is one of them.
- Q:Does the construction of insulation alkali resistant glass fiber cloth need fixing with thermal insulation nail?
- 1. location: insulation board affixed to the wall, to determine the anchor point position;2. drilling: through the already placed insulation board, according to the prescribed size of drilling (Note: the actual depth of the wall should be more than 7CM);3. meshing: the insulation nail through the body heat insulation plate, so that the insulation nail four ribs in the heat transfer disc;4. implantation: insert the nail tube directly into the drilled nail hole to the heat preservation plate and stick it on the heat insulation board;5. type: matching plastic nail hammer type nail tube (plastic nail should be parallel with the insulation plate.).
- Q:Does the fiberglass fabric smell at high temperatures?
- The glass fiber cloth does not smell at high temperature, but the temperature should not reach 800 degrees, I have done experiments (glass fiber rope) in a muffle furnace in 500 degrees for 24 hours, the rope is easily broken, temperature resistant glass fiber is at 500 degrees.
- Q:How about the difference between glass fiber cloth and ordinary chemical fiber cloth?
- My major is chemical fiber. It's easy to tell apart! You can burn it with a fire. It can melt and drop like a candle. (careful not to stick to your body and burn it!) It's a synthetic fabric, not a fiberglass fabric.
- Q:What's the difference between double faced fiberglass clad laminate and double faced copper clad laminate?
- Epoxy paper substrate epoxy paper substrate is a paper based copper-clad laminate with epoxy resin as adhesive. It is slightly better than FR-l in electrical and mechanical properties. Its main product model is FR-3, and the market is mostly in europe.
- Q:The pipe is too hot. What's the protection?
- Heat insulation cotton with high temperature resistance, easy combustion, low coefficient of heat conductivity, is now widely used in the insulation cotton industry is made of glass fiber and material processing, such as glass cotton, glass cotton.
- Q:When decorating, how can the waterproof of kitchen and toilet be checked and accepted?
- Do closed water test. The kitchen and bathroom were filled with water up to 20cm high. For 24 to 48 hours of closed water test, the water level was observed to drop significantly and to see if there was any water seeping from the ground floor. For the light wall, the water is detected to see if there is water leakage on the back.
- Q:What kind of fiberglass cloth is used for neoprene waterproofing coating?
- Generally can be divided into solvent and emulsion!
REALLY, owns production lines of fiberglass spinning, weaving and insulation material, and composites, and a R&D and quality test center of fiberglass.
In the business philosophy of “Customers are always the most important and we will serve them and develop the market with high quality products” and tenet of “Customer Satisfaction”, the company wishes to cooperate with national and international customers for a brilliant future in fiberglass industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range