Introduction of Fiberglass Woven Roving:
Fiberglass Woven Roving is mainly shuttle woven, producing an excellent appearance and using high performance. It is widely used in aircraft and space flight industry, ship industry, chemical industry, medical industry, military industry, sports goods, etc. It is available in manufacturing FRP fishing pole, golf pole, baseball bole, surfboard, sailboard, skis, ice stick, etc.
Application of Fiberglass Woven Roving:
a) boats ,vessels ,plane
b) automotive parts ,furniture and sports facilities
c) resins system,such as polyester,viny ester and epoxy resins
Technical Parameters of Fiberglass Woven Roving:
Breaking Strength(N) ≥
- Q:What is Teflon?
- Generally refers to the Teflon PTFE - (CF2-CF2) n-- Teflon is divided into basic types PTFE, FEP, PFA, ETFE several.High performance special Teflon coating is fluorine coating resin with polytetrafluoroethylene, English name for Teflon, because the pronunciation of reason, commonly known as Teflon, Tie Fulong, Teflon, Teflon and so on (all Teflon transliteration). Teflon (Tie Fulong) coating is a kind of high performance coating is the one and only, with heat resistance, chemical inertness and excellent insulation stability and low friction, the comprehensive advantages with other coatings can not compete, the flexibility makes it can be used in almost all the shape and size of the products.
- Q:What does "PCB" mean?
- We can't transmit electrical signals just as insulation plates, so we need to cover the surface with copper. So we call the PCB board a copper clad substrate. In the factory, the common copper substrate in this code is FR-4, each card manufacturers which in general there is no difference, so we can think of everyone at the same starting line, of course, if it is best to use high frequency board, copper clad PTFE glass cloth laminate high cost. The process of copper is very simple, generally can be made by rolling and electrolytic solution, the so-called rolling is Gao Chundu (>99.98%) of the copper rolling method on the PCB substrate, because the adhesive has excellent epoxy resin and copper foil, copper foil adhesive strength and high working temperature, can be no bubble dip in the molten tin is 260 DEG C in. This process is like rolling dumpling wrappers, but the dumpling wrappers are thin and thin. The thinnest is less than 1mil (industrial unit: mil, 1/1000 inches, equivalent to 0.0254mm)! If the dumpling wrappers are so thin, the pot must leak! The so-called electrolytic copper in junior high school chemistry has learned, CuSo4 electrolyte can continuously manufacture a layer of "copper foil", this is more easy to control the thickness, the longer the copper foil the more thick! Usually the factory has strict requirements on the thickness of copper foil, usually between 0.3mil and 3mil, and has a dedicated copper foil thickness tester to test its quality. Like old radios and amateur PCB, copper is especially heavy, and the quality of the factory is far worse than the computer board.
- Q:Glass fiber cloth can be made into handbags, requirements of high temperature 680 degrees or more
- In addition, a large number of additional filler (coating) material can be no longer, and the other you sew sewing bag, you must be able to withstand high temperature material yo, if not, then cloth is good, you can pack scattered. The best in the first point in the sewing material before you try again after high temperature before sewing.
- Q:Hello, could you tell me how to do the surface treatment under the glass fiber cloth? Thank you
- Conventional products are non heat treatment and heat treatment of two kinds, non thermal treatment of temperature resistant cloth, glass fiber color, temperature 550 degrees, the heat treatment of Neub is golden, temperature 700 degrees, can be used.
- Q:Silicone rubber and glass fiber cloth, capable of curing 300 degrees of adhesion method?
- Good electrical insulation properties. The electrical insulation properties of silicone rubber vulcanizates vary little when moisture, frequency, or temperature rise. The silicon dioxide produced after combustion is still an insulator. In addition, the molecular structure of silicone rubber is less carbon atoms, and does not use carbon black as filler, so it is not easy to scorch when arc discharge. Therefore, it is very reliable to use it in high pressure places
- Q:What kind of fiberglass cloth should be used for keeping the chicken boarding board?
- Polyurethane insulation board is now used.Quick construction and easy installation.
- Q:What is the difference between glass fiber plain cloth and glass fiber grid cloth? What are the specifications and specifications of plain cloth and square cloth?
- The plaid is large in number. The general is in heavy and wide points. At present, the most common grams are from 200 grams per gram to 1600 grams per square meter. The common width ranges from 50 millimeters to 3000 millimeters. Mainly controlled by the design of textile machines. The combination of warp and weft will inke weight different adjustment. Roving is heavy on the need to use the greater the number, the filament diameter or line density (Tex number) will follow the larger.
- Q:Glass fiber cloth and glass fiber?
- Glass fiber is a kind of inorganic nonmetallic material with excellent properties. English name is: glass, fiber or fiberglass. Composition of silica, alumina, calcium oxide, boron oxide, sodium oxide, Magnesium Oxide etc.. It is prepared by high temperature melting, wire drawing, winding and weaving process with glass balls or waste glass as. All kinds of products formed finally, glass fiber monofilament diameter from a few microns to twenty micron, the equivalent of a hair 1/20-1/5, each bundle of fibers are hundreds or even thousands of root root filaments, usually as a reinforcing material of complex materials, electrical insulating materials and insulation materials, circuit board, etc. and widely used in various fields of the national economy
- Q:What is the difference between epoxy fiber glass cloth flooring and anticorrosive floor?
- The two floor effect is not very ideal, for one or two years will appear after the cracking and hollowing phenomenon of pit even powdering.
- Q:Home improvement how to do waterproof acceptance?
- For all other fields of moisture-proof and waterproof requirements of lightweight wall wall must be waterproof, waterproof treatment of the wall height should not be lower than 1.8m; the wall bottom should do C20 fine stone concrete wall wall pad, pad high floor is not less than 100mm. This is the most basic lightweight wall waterproofing requirements. For the acceptance of light wall waterproof construction, water spraying test shall be adopted. That is, the use of water pipes in the waterproof paint wall, from top to bottom continuous spraying 3, 4 minutes, the wall of the other side of the impermeable phenomenon can be checked and accepted.
REALLY, owns production lines of fiberglass spinning, weaving and insulation material, and composites, and a R&D and quality test center of fiberglass.
In the business philosophy of “Customers are always the most important and we will serve them and develop the market with high quality products” and tenet of “Customer Satisfaction”, the company wishes to cooperate with national and international customers for a brilliant future in fiberglass industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range