1.The lowest price
2.Have machine to produce
3.Materials test report
4.As customer's require
Silvery and soft binding wire
Galvanized metal wire
Material: low carbon steel
Surface treatment: galvanized
- Q:3 wire switch and 2 wire motor?
- a 3 phase motor has 3 windings whose centers are separated by 120° mechanically. The phases in a 3-phase system are separated by 120° electrically. The sum of the magnetic fields produced by these currents has a constant magnitude, and rotates the direction determined by connection of the phase wires. Arbitrarily giving ABC as one direction of rotation, then BAC = ACB = CBA reverses the rotation of the field in the motor, reversing its rotation.
- Q:Question about Car Audio Wire Harness?
- The blue wire is a power antenna wire. If your car does not have a power antenna you do not need to connect this wire. If you do have one, the blue/ white wire from the stereo will work if it does not have a solid blue wire. The orange wires should be connected together. That wire dims the display on your stereo at night when you turn on the headlights.
- Q:uses of chicken wire mesh?
- Funny, I once knew a guy that fixed everything with chicken wire. A hole in his fence, to lay gravel for the dog, for sorting sand from big rocks, for window protection, for a cage for his dogs and birds, for his duck blind, to keep animals out of his garden, for a panel between his dog in the rear seat and him driving, etc...
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel wire and steel wire?
- Stainless steel wire and stainless steel wire, various specifications and models of silk production as raw materials of stainless steel, the origin of the United States, Holland, Japan, the general section is round or flat. Common stainless steel wire with good corrosion resistance and high performance price ratio is 304 and 316 stainless steel wire.Stainless steel wire drawing (stainless, steel, wire, drawing) pull out the wire rod or wire billet from the die hole of the drawing die under drawing force to produce the plastic processing of the small section steel wire or the non-ferrous metal line. Metal wires of different shapes and sizes of various metals and alloys can be drawn by drawing. The drawn wires are precise in size and smooth in surface, and the drawing equipment and die used are simple and easy to manufacture.
- Q:what are types of copper wire?
- Copper wire is a metal and is used in electric and electronics compounds. so, that it can flow electricity very easily as it is a good conductor of elctricity, this is a type of a metal in which there are many type of content present in the same and it is cadmium free copper as well as also know with the name Electrolyte Copper which is 100% pure. There are many types of copper wire like:- Plain copper wire Tin-coated copper wire Braided copper wire Tinsel copper wire Bunched copper wire Braided copper wire etc.. To know more about copper wires in detail visit this link:-
- Q:car stereo wiring problem.?
- The red is the main power or acc power that comes on when car key is turned. The yeallow is for the memory for radio. Another word when u store a preset radio station that yellow wire supplies continues power to store mem for ever or untill u have to change batt. The reason y it worked when u hooked yellow and red to gether is they where both getting power. If one dosent get power it will no work. Check radio fuses for the yellow wire to see if it out. If u have manuel to car that would help. I had a mustang that with the yellow wire was dead i traced the wire tried to find the prob but could not. I ran a wire from batt to radio where the yellow wire hooked up. That is the same thing just try to keep the wire away from hot areas and door jams try to runn it through the firewall of the car.
- Q:current in copper and iron wire?
- a) for them to carry the same current (with equal lengths and diameters) the iron wire must have a higher voltage between the ends. Iron has higher resistance than copper. Because the iron wire has a higher voltage across an equal distance, it has a greater electric field. b) yes, but the tungsten wire must have a larger diameter than the copper.
- Q:Connnecting wires in a splice case?
- In okorder.com.... (but not that big), then no, the wires do not need be stripped, just forced between the tines, the process of which nicks the insulation so the wire is in contact with the terminal. A pro uses a punchdown tool, but you can simulate the effect with a finger on one side and some needle nose pliers on the other. Be sure to seat it well to the back, and don't put more than one wire in a clip. The horizontal rows of 3 or 4 tines are connected together.
- Q:what gauge wiring kit should i get??
- if it is a class d then 4 gauge should do up to about 18-20 feet. I don't know of any other type of amp but that should do it.
- Q:2005 Kia Sorento Wire Diagram?
- DIRECTWIRE™ WIRING INFORMATION - KIA / SORENTO / 2005 / Audio Radio 12v green + Radio Groundblack - Radio Ignition green/orange + Radio Illumination red/black + Factory Amp Turn-on Power Antenna N/A LF Speaker +/-brown - black +,- radio harness or amp under driv seat RF Speaker +/- green/orange - blue/orange +,- radio harness or amp under driv seat LR Speaker +/- green - blue +,- radio harness or amp under driv seat RR Speaker +/- blue - yellow +,- radio harness or amp under driv seat Sorry this doesn't list the Amp turn on wire, but now you know a buch of wires that it is not!! Good luck...if you test with a voltmeter, the amp turn on wire should not have 12v in any key position. MikeC
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range