1.The lowest price
2.Have machine to produce
3.Materials test report
4.As customer's require
Silvery and soft binding wire
Galvanized metal wire
Material: low carbon steel
Surface treatment: galvanized
- Q:Wiring for rotating beacon lights?
- Run a wire from the positive side of the battery to one of the prongs on the switch. Then attach another wire from the other prong going to the light. Take one wire from each light and wire them together. Then take the other 2 wires and wire them together. On those lights positive and negative don't matter. Now take one set of the wires you put together and attach them to the wire from the switch and the other set of wires ground them anywhere on the vehicle.
- Q:What is 'ZIP' speaker wire?
- Zip okorder.com/
- Q:How do I connect 4-conductor speaker wire?
- i had a cable like that, 4 wire but two clamps on speaker. what i did was have the red and black wire.. and then just connect another wire to that, making sure you connect the same wire on both ends.. eg: red with green and black with blue... color varies.. but you get the point..
- Q:wiring problems with thermostat, please help?
- The Green wire generally is fan The red wires are hot to the AC and Heater The yellow wire is AC The white wire is common. Brown may be used for AC instead of red Hook the Green to the G terminal The Red wire to the Rh terminal The brown wire, I believe is Rc terminal White to W OR c (HOW EVER IT'S LABELED) Yellow to Y
- Q:Wheres my stereo power wire?
- ok wait hold up. so the only wire that should be hooked from the amp to the headunit is your speaker wires, remote turn on wire, and your rca cables. ....What you need to do is get the power cable(usually red) run it from positive on the battery to the POS on your amp. next put your ground wire from the GND on the amp to bare metal on your cars chasis.
- Q:Hard Wire Installation?
- Hard wire means it's not just plugged in. eg. using the cigarette lighter but instead is permanently wired in. All you need to do is wire the lights ground wire to any ground wire under the dash eg. ignition ground or radio ground ( wire will be black ) or directly to a screw that goes into any metal part of the chassis and wire the lights positive wire to either the accessory wire from your ignition (lights come on when car is on) or a constant power wire eg. radio power wire and wire in a toggle switch so you can turn the lights on or off at will.
- Q:dodge dakota rt signal wire?
- It should be the BLK/ LB wire (although my wiring schematic shows that wire BLK/ GREEN), It will be the only circuit that have a varying voltage between 0-1 volt. Probe the wires with a DVOM and determine which wire has the signal, one wire will supply B+ for the heater, one is heater ground, one is reference supply voltage and one is signal return The signal return is the circuit you need to tap.
- Q:Running wire from breaker box.?
- If you don't need a dedicated line, just tap it off the closest outlet to the new location. Otherwise,can you run it thru the garage attic and down the wall into a crawl space? You may have to surface mount it along house, or use buried cable outside. Without seeing it, it is hard to say. I'm an electrician and we have had to run things all kinds of ways.
- Q:My rabbit is chewing wires?
- I agree with Astrid. My rabbit does not chew on wires, but she insist on grabbing the bars of her cage at 4am, and shaking the heck out of them, so before I go to bed I put bitter apple on the bars.
- Q:Wiring - pink, grey and green wires.?
- Power requires two wires, but a third wire called a ground wire is sometimes added. Usually the plug that goes into the wall has two or three prongs. If it has two prongs, no ground wire added. If it has three prongs, the ground wire is added. The ground is usually used when metal frames or cases are used. The purpose is to ground or short out the live (hot) wire should it accidentally come into contact with the metal frame, causing the circuit breaker to trip. If the ground wire was not there, it would allow a person to get shocked should they touch the metal frame.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range