1.The lowest price
2.Have machine to produce
3.Materials test report
4.As customer's require
Silvery and soft binding wire
Galvanized metal wire
Material: low carbon steel
Surface treatment: galvanized
- Q:What is a wiring harness?
- What Is A Wiring Harness
- Q:Wire tension physics question?
- Problem 1: If the tension in the two wires are equal, the angle they make with the horizontal must also be equal. Always remember that a horizontal line is a straight angle; hence, it has a measurement of 180°. Let's look for the angle the wires make with the horizontal. 130 + x + x = 180 130 + 2x = 180 2x = 180 - 130 2x = 50 (Divide both sides by 2) x = 25° Each wire makes a 25° angle with the horizontal. We can now find the tension. The mass must be divided by 2. Using trigonometry, let's find the tension force. The divided weight of the lamp shall be the opposite side, and the tension force shall be the hypotenuse. sin 25° = (200 / 2) / Ftens Ftens = 100 / sin 25° Ftens = 236.62 N (Answer) The tension is 236.62 N in each wire. Problem 2: We use the same approach. 100 + x + x = 180 100 + 2x = 180 2x = 180 - 100 2x = 80 (Divide both sides by 2) x = 40° Each wire makes a 40° angle with the horizontal. Calculate the tension force. sin 40° = (200 / 2) / Ftens Ftens = 100 / sin 40° Ftens = 155.57 N (Answer) The tension is 155.57 N in each wire. Hope this helps!
- Q:How do I wire my guitar?
- OK...I okorder.com/... That should hook you up.
- Q:2001 honda civic oxygen sensor wiring?
- Keep in mind the sensor has a signal wire, a ground wire and a heater wire (or wires). Good luck!
- Q:speaker wires?
- well, the length the wire will be is also a factor, but for that power, either 2 or 4 gauge wire would be the best...
- Q:Jumping Wires in auto theft?
- Until car makers started having transponder keys in the late 90's you could pull the ignition switch ion most cars with a dent pulled. Then a simple screwdriver turning a small switch inside the steering column started the car. Hot wiring, like you see in movies and n TV shows, has not been able to be used since the early 90's on any car made in a first world country. In hot wiring you find the ignition wires, cut them from the ignition switch or block and then touch them together to activate the starter motor. One step they leave out on TV is that you have to already have another set of wires hooked up or jumped with another wire to keep the car going when the starter is done.
- Q:Resistivity of wire in context of home?
- Greater wire length will certainly give you a higher resistance. Since heat is measured in watts, and watts (W) =I^2R, where I=Current and R= resistance, then if you double the resistance of a wire (by making it twice as long) you also double the ammount of watts lost in the wire. Since watts equates to heat, this ammount of heat will make the wire hotter. If you use an extension lead, and wind it round a drum, it can get very hot indeed.
- Q:1996 eagle talon/or eclipse wiring.?
- If your trying to wire a aftermarket radio into your car just go to best buy or any other car audio dealer and buy a wiring harness. It plugs directly into your stock wiring harness and on the opposite side has the correct colors of your aftermarket harness that came with the deck. All you have to do is color match and crimp.
- Q:How to wire 120v outlet from 240v wiring?
- Hud is correct. To accomplish this you would need to install a 30 amp subpanel with a 4 to 6 circuit configuration with a two pole breaker for feeding the compressor with # 10 wire and a one-pole 15 or 20 amp breaker with smaller wire (14 or 12 gauge respectively and the appropriate rated 120 volt outlet on that branch circuit). If you have regular 120 volt outlets somewhere nearby (as I think you are saying in your second to last sentence) I would go that route instead.
- Q:Does stranded wire have significantly higher inductance than solid wire?
- You question about Inductance seems illogical. I can't imagine how a straight wire will affect a sudden discharge of current unless the wire is coiled (inductor) or have a shield attached to ground(capacitor). I believe the difference between the two wires are their direct current resistance which is very negligible if the wires are just a few feet long. The Capacitor that will discharge current directly to a coil is a 'tank circuit' and is a type of oscillator. Most likely, The inductance you will experience is caused by the power coil itself that feeds it back to the capacitor and vise versa. If that is true, I recommend a reverse shunt diode across the coil and a series diode between the capacitor and the coil.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range