Introduction of High Quality Electronic control Roof Window:
To offer modern electronic control systems to operate roof windows installed above head height and out of easy reach .control systems and their parts for control of roof windows and window accessories and be selected to suit particular client reauirements .
control systems fitted with motors will also operate rain,wind or smoke senors.fire and smoke pose a serious threat to human life an health.contrary to popular belief .over 90% of fire related deaths are caused by smoke suffocation .and not by high temperature or burning .smoke also causes considerable damage to property .applying apropriate smoke and heat wscape systems can provide considerable help in preventing the dangers caused by high concentratins of smoke and heat.
Features of High Quality Electronic control Roof Window:
1) DC24V Low voltage motor for maximum safety.
2) Piston stroke can be manually adjusted.
3) Build-in over current safety cut-off feature.
4) Suitable for all dimensions of window.
5) Build-in control system, easy installation.
6) Can be controlled by wall switch or remote control, control group by one remote control.
7) Various piston stroke to be selected.
8) Complete supporting bracket kit, suitable for all window type.
9) Operating temperature: -35oC to +65oC. Suitable for halls, stadium, Factory, Sun room.
- Q:My car roof has some paint bubbles on the edge where it seams against the front window?
- you are correct, its rust starting underneath, and it would need sanded down to bare metal where the rust is, then primed in that area, if its the roof then the whole roof needs repainted. theres no way to only paint a small area and make it look good. its a cheap fix, probably 250-400 bucks. which when it comes to body work, is cheap
- Q:Slope roof window due to the cold outside the heat window frame and glass condensation drops, how to solve?
- This is because your insulating glass has been a quality problem, and weeks of the seal has been destroyed, leading to the atmosphere directly into your middle sandwich, understand? Is equal to saying that this glass is equivalent to just a single layer of glass! Hurry up for a bar, choose excellent quality hollow glass.
- Q:I have wood clad pella windows installed and the roof is not complete yet. Will rain stain the wood?
- this shouldn't be a problem the roof will will be on in a matter of days don't stress the contractor put the windows in like that because its faster so long as they are carefull the wood will still take paint or stain I'm a professional painter 30 years relax and enjoy the building process of your new home it will be over before you know it
- Q:Why a lot of architectural roofs look like pavilions
- May be a design institute style bar, that a district are they do. In fact you see the house too little, go to other places to see, you will find more high-rise building roof pavilion.
- Q:How to tarp a roof and window? How to find the source of a musty smell?
- You can try this Link
- Q:I'm trying to figure out how long to make my rafters so the roof hangs over windows when it's hot in November to May.?
- You never have comp etc shade with standard rafters without other designs. We had short patio porches designed back and front to fully shade the front / rear of the house. Even indirect heat can enter. We're talking UV rays and they can still affect heat in and on a home. Rats are deflected as well as directed.
- Q:Classroom length of 9 meters, 7 meters wide, 3.3 meters high, to paint the walls of the classroom and the roof, doors and windows and blackboard the total area is 20 square meters. If per square
- 9x3.3 = 29.77x3.3 icing nail filling the ghosts to kill ghosts cool saddle whale = 23.1 (29.7 + 23.1) x2 + 9x7 = 52.8x2 + 63 = 105.6 +63 = 168.6 square meters 168.6-20 = 148.6 square meters 148.6x0 .8 = 117.44 kg
- Q:Roof sag above windows. ?
- the 2 x 4 is the wallplate this should go all around the top layer of bricks This in itself is unlikly to be the the cause of the sag It sounds like you have a problem with the window lintell this can be brick, timber, but bigger more like 6 x 4, or it can be steel it will require some work before problem gets worse
- Q:Had loft conversion. One problem had 2 Velux windows put in and they leak also patches on roof when it rains.?
- I had an old one replaced recently which cost about £700 incl materials & labour. If you are starting from scratch & the contractors has got to make the hole in the roof to start with I would guess that you could probably add another 50%-75% to that at least
- Q:Should a bay window extend beyond the roof of the house?
- isn't that why a bay has it's own roof?... on those pics,it seems that it depends on the depth of the window...like this one is tucked in under the overhang…
SMOOTH, is professional manufacturer of retractable insect screens and retractable awnings. Our products are widely used in insect defense and building decoration.
Reformation is our incessant pursuance. "Stable quality, timely delivery and favorable price" is the tenet we always adhere to. We are looking forward to cooperating with customers all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$ 1 Million
||20.00% South America
20.00% South Asia
10.00% Middle East
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Tianjin Port, China
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range