Introduction of High Quality Electronic control Roof Window:
To offer modern electronic control systems to operate roof windows installed above head height and out of easy reach .control systems and their parts for control of roof windows and window accessories and be selected to suit particular client reauirements .
control systems fitted with motors will also operate rain,wind or smoke senors.fire and smoke pose a serious threat to human life an health.contrary to popular belief .over 90% of fire related deaths are caused by smoke suffocation .and not by high temperature or burning .smoke also causes considerable damage to property .applying apropriate smoke and heat wscape systems can provide considerable help in preventing the dangers caused by high concentratins of smoke and heat.
Features of High Quality Electronic control Roof Window:
1) DC24V Low voltage motor for maximum safety.
2) Piston stroke can be manually adjusted.
3) Build-in over current safety cut-off feature.
4) Suitable for all dimensions of window.
5) Build-in control system, easy installation.
6) Can be controlled by wall switch or remote control, control group by one remote control.
7) Various piston stroke to be selected.
8) Complete supporting bracket kit, suitable for all window type.
9) Operating temperature: -35oC to +65oC. Suitable for halls, stadium, Factory, Sun room.
- Q:Where can I download roof windows for Revit Building 9.0 ?
- I don't know why but i don't find this story funny... as for ur question, i think it's possible to survive a fall in some cases but if it's a really tall building then the chances are really less.
- Q:when a roof is pressure cleaned do the windows get dirty?
- Hi Louis, Yes everything gets dirty! But keep the end results in mind!!! No despair :o) Cover the windows with sheets of cheap plastic that can be purchased at the hardware store. You can use a simple staple gun or maybe tape to hold them in place until the washing is complete. Good Luck!
- Q:Is it possible to put fake dormer windows on a hip roof?
- Fake Dormer Windows
- Q:If the walls and roofs held together, would the doors and windows blow outward instead?
- That depends on the pressures applied. Seems to me that in the center of either storm type atmospheric pressure is lower. If the roof is pulled upward and the walls hold, that should suck the doors inward no matter what. Only if pressure is applied to the top of your sturdy house, should the doors and windows blow out. The truth is likely that pressure gradients are all over the place, especially in the tornado and you'd get some of both effects in an unpredictable way. You'd have to ensure against both directions of blow-out in your design.
- Q:our roof is a year and a half old and there is a leak above our bathroom window. we also have bad ice dams.?
- Good luck with it.
- Q:My power windows Do not work or the sun roof? Fuses are good hyundai 2002?
- It looks like you have taken into consideration my previous advise. thank you. if relays are good and the a/c fuse blows out each time you put a new one in, it is a short into a wiring harness or a connector/switch that causes the fault. don't know if washing windows with windex had caused the failure. a/c unit its not directly connected to window switch. just a coincidence both gone at the same time. if you can't figure it out on your owa I would strongly recommend u to take the car to a service station and let someone that know how to look for the problem.
- Q:Home decoration, want to get hold of a glass door do not know what kind of good.
- Yuba specifications are routine: 300 ** 600, 4 heating, 1 lighting, an exhaust, the switch is generally 86 type 4 open. Just have a problem, do not know if you have no line, if not the line only to install the line + trough plate, and beautiful to be discounted Oh.
- Q:I bought the real estate for 11 years, is the multi-storey floor, in a year the windows, roof leakage, this thing should find the property is not Property that do not go to their control.
- Maintenance fund is to 60% of the owners agreed to use the funds,
- Q:Suzy drops a rock from the roof of her house. Mary sees the rock pass her 5.7 m tall window in 0.186 sec.?
- Suzy drops a rock from the roof of her house. Mary sees the rock pass her 5.7 m tall window in 0.186 sec. From how high above the top of the window was the rock dropped? The acceleration of gravity is 9.8 m/s2 vf = vi + a * t = vi + 9.8 * 0.186 Eq#2: vf = vi + 1.8228 Substitute vi + 1.8228 for vf in Eq#1 (vi + 1.8228)^2 – vi^2 = 111.72 vi^2 + 3.6456 * vi + 1.8228^2 – vi^2 = 111.72 3.6456 * vi + 1.8228^2 = 117.72 3.6456 * vi = 111.72 – 1.8228^2 vi = (111.72 – 1.8228^2) ÷ 3.6456 = 29.73 m/s To determine the initial height of the stone, we need to know the distance the stone falls before it reaches the top of the window. Distance = Average velocity * time Average velocity = ½ * (vi + vf) Distance = ½ * (vi + vf) * time 5.7 = ½ * (vi + vf) * 0.186 Eq#1: vi + vf = 5.7 ÷ 0.093 vf = vi + a * t vf = vi + 9.8 * 0.186 Eq#2: vf = vi + 1.8228 Substitute vi + 1.8228 for vf in Eq#1. vi + vi + 1.8228 = 5.7 ÷ 0.093 2 * vi = (5.7 ÷ 0.093) – 1.8228 vi = [(5.7 ÷ 0.093) – 1.8228] ÷ 2 vi = 29.73 m/s This is the velocity of the rock when it reaches the top of the window. As the rock falls from her hand to the top of the window, its velocity increases from 0 m/s to 29.73 m/s at the rate of 9.8 m/s each second. Time of fall = 29.73 ÷ 9.8 Distance of fall = ½ * a * t^2 = ½ * 9.8 * (29.73 ÷ 9.8)^2 Distance of fall = 45.1 meters This is the distance from Suzy’s hand to the top of the window. Check vf^2 = vi^2 + 2 * a * d, vi = 0 m/s, a = 9.8 m/s^2, d = 45.1 m vf^2 = 2 * 9.8 * 45.1 vf = √(2 * 9.8 * 45.1) = 29.73 m/s This is the velocity at the top of the window. Velocity at the bottom of the window = 29.73 + 9.8 * 0.186 = 31.5528 Distance = ½ * (vi + vf) * time = ½ * (29.73 + 31.5528) * 0.186 = 5.7 m This is the height of the window. So, I believe the answer is correct.
- Q:Can I stand on the tiny roof over a bay window or will it break?
- It would be nice if you knew the roof had 2x4 rafters....if it does you are ok.......but do be careful........not much room for mistakes........use a ladder if you can........don't know if you are talking deck or 1 story or 2 story....below you.....the roof should hold...........that's really not a concern....it's footing....good luck
SMOOTH, is professional manufacturer of retractable insect screens and retractable awnings. Our products are widely used in insect defense and building decoration.
Reformation is our incessant pursuance. "Stable quality, timely delivery and favorable price" is the tenet we always adhere to. We are looking forward to cooperating with customers all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$ 1 Million
||20.00% South America
20.00% South Asia
10.00% Middle East
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Tianjin Port, China
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range