|Entry Type: |
|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||STACKABLE IN BULK Qty loading(20'GP/40'HC): 390/940PCS|
|Delivery Detail:||within 10 days after confirmation|
-Heavy duty, single faced,Eco-friendly
BETTER QUALITY LOWER PRICE
◊ Products information:
Plastic Pallet-single tray pallet
Static:2000kg / Dynamic:500kg
This pallet is not porous and does not absorb any liquid. Easy to clean with high press equipment, and the pallet is resistant to most chemical agents.
The pallet is fully recyclable at the end of the lifetime.
by sea,by air,express delivery
1.ISO, SGS, Rohs standard
2.clolor and size customized
3.Maintenance free & safer than wooden pallets
4.Can print your LOGO as you required
5.Made of 100% Virgin HDPE material
6.Cleanable, Non-Poisonous Pallets Built for the Most Stringent Sanitary Demands.
7.Plastic Pallets Offer an Economic Alternative to Wood Pallets or Skids.
8.recyalable and washable.
◊ Sample policy:
We can offer you samples,but first the samples fees and freight charges should be your account.Once you placed an order with us,we will refund you the money from the payment.
- Q:How do plastics weld?
- Plastic welding is limited to thermoplastic welding because only thermoplastics can be melted or softened while they are heated, while thermosetting plastics cannot be softened and remelted while they are heated.Hot air welding oxyacetylene similar to metal, but the latter with the former fire hot air heating. Hot gas welding process, the welding torch from the hot gas stream (typically 200 to 300 degrees Celsius temperature, flow rate of 15 ~ 60L/min) and the filler rod and welding pieces of the heating surface, when the material softening reached sticky state, filling rod continuous pressure into the weld. The filling bar material is the same as that of the base metal, usually round (about 3mm in diameter), and is welded by multiple bead welding. One drawback of the round filling rod is that the hollow bubbles are easily entrapped in the weld during the multi pass process, resulting in lower strength. This problem can be solved by using a triangular section welded rod. Typical materials for hot air welding include polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene, polypropylene, plexiglass, polycarbonate, POM, polystyrene, nylon, ABS and so on. The main advantage of hot gas welding is adaptive (flexibility), portable equipment and processing of large, complex parts can be simple. Hot air welding is suitable for irregular structures, but it is slow and the quality of welding depends largely on the skill of the operator. Therefore, it is seldom used in mass production, but it is suitable for repair operation.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of plastics?
- The thermal conductivity of plastic is very small, about 1/500-1/600 of the metal. The thermal conductivity of foamed plastics is only about 0.02-0.046W/mK, about 1/1500 of metal, 1/40 of cement concrete, and 1/20 of ordinary clay brick. It is an ideal heat insulating material.
- Q:Can I marinate salted eggs with a plastic bucket?
- Lead salt antioxidant of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) products and ethanol, ether and other solvent exposure will lead precipitation. Lead salt of PVC as a food packaging and Deep-Fried Dough Sticks, fried cake, fried fish, cooked meat products, cake snacks foods to meet, will lead to molecular diffusion into the grease, so can not use PVC plastic bags containing food, especially food containing oil.
- Q:How many years will it take for a plastic bag to rot?
- If the degradable plastic bag after being used, littering, littering, floating above the ground, no matter how long it will not degrade, will cause visual pollution and affect the city environment.
- Q:Is ABS plastic poisonous?
- It can be quite clear that ABS plastic is not poisonousIn fact, the vast majority of plastic because of its relatively stable nature, it is difficult to react with other substances at normal temperature, and therefore have no direct toxic effects on organisms
- Q:What kind of plastic can touch food?
- A lot of plastic can, such as PP, can be used as a plastic spoon;
- Q:Standard for classification of fire protection in plastic products
- Plastic flame retardant grade by HB, V-2, V-1 gradually increase to V-0: 1, HB:UL94 standards in the bottom of the flame retardant grades. For a sample of 3 to 13 mm thick, combustion rate is less than 40 mm per minute;
- Q:What are the hazards of plastic products to people?
- The recycling of plastic bags is of low value. In addition, there are potential hazards in the course of use, except for the pollution caused by visual pollution in urban streets, tourist areas, water bodies, highways and railways. Plastic structure is stable, not easy to be degraded by natural microorganisms, and not separated in the natural environment for a long time. This means that if plastic waste is not recycled, it will become a permanent pollutant in the environment and will continue to accumulate. It will cause great harm to the environment.
- Q:Is PC the same as plastic?
- This leads to the appearance of it is easy to scratch, PC material is a Han Dynasty atlas, but its strength and good toughness, regardless of weight or general beat, as long as you're not trying to hit it with a stone, it is enough to longevity.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of plastic packaging materials?
- First of all, we must say that the biggest feature of plastic packaging materials is light quality and good mechanical properties. For many goods which require long-distance transportation, it can reduce the weight of transportation and facilitate transportation. This is incomparable to glass and metal materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range