|Entry Type: |
|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||STACKABLE IN BULK Qty loading(20'GP/40'HC): 390/940PCS|
|Delivery Detail:||within 10 days after confirmation|
-Heavy duty, single faced,Eco-friendly
BETTER QUALITY LOWER PRICE
◊ Products information:
Plastic Pallet-single tray pallet
Static:2000kg / Dynamic:500kg
This pallet is not porous and does not absorb any liquid. Easy to clean with high press equipment, and the pallet is resistant to most chemical agents.
The pallet is fully recyclable at the end of the lifetime.
by sea,by air,express delivery
1.ISO, SGS, Rohs standard
2.clolor and size customized
3.Maintenance free & safer than wooden pallets
4.Can print your LOGO as you required
5.Made of 100% Virgin HDPE material
6.Cleanable, Non-Poisonous Pallets Built for the Most Stringent Sanitary Demands.
7.Plastic Pallets Offer an Economic Alternative to Wood Pallets or Skids.
8.recyalable and washable.
◊ Sample policy:
We can offer you samples,but first the samples fees and freight charges should be your account.Once you placed an order with us,we will refund you the money from the payment.
- Q:What does PPE mean in plastic products?. Polypropylene or polyethylene, for example, or something else?
- Poly (phenylene oxide) (PPE) is a kind of high performance thermoplastic engineering plastics. It has excellent electrical and thermal resistance. In order to adapt to some special occasions, such as copper clad laminate industry, South Africa should be modified as thermosetting material.
- Q:This is the molding process of plastic products. Plastic molding process has molding, extrusion, injection molding, blow molding, spraying, calendering, roll molding, etc., each process has its own characteristics, in this inconvenience one by one detail, please understand.
- Plastic film type production, from the structure, duration, quantity, cost, application effect and other aspects of comprehensive consideration, reasonable choice of manufacturing process. Generally speaking, molding, extrusion, blow molding and other molding speed faster than machine processing, rapid prototyping can not be separated from these methods, but generally have a mold. The cost of the mold is relatively high.
- Q:What is plastic and what is the difference between plastic and plastic?
- Plastic material is the main component is made of polymer resin, synthetic resin as the main ingredients into a variety of auxiliary material or adding agent, at a certain temperature, the plasticity and movement under pressure, can be molded into shape and maintain the same shape of material under certain conditions;
- Q:What is the most effective way to reduce the environmental pollution caused by plastic bags?
- First, take the paper instead of plastic. At present, our country also has the practice of producing disposable tableware with cane and straw as raw materials, but it is still in the experimental stage.Two, biodegradable plastics are adopted.
- Q:How long will the plastic degrade?
- The degradation time is controllable, less than a few months, more than two or three years is possible, and for different application areas, the application of raw materials are not the same performance! I hope I can answer your question!
- Q:How many kinds of plastics are there?
- PU Name: polyurethane (foam). Mainly used for handrail accessories.Name: POM steel is mainly used for wear parts such as mats, casters, door hinge, hinge and so on. The performance of wear resistance, pressure resistance, but poor dimensional stability.Name: PA nylon. Mainly used as foot, claw, wheel wear, the life of high demand place. Features: wear resistance, pressure resistance, high strength and long service life of indoor, individual models such as PA66 heat up to 2200, is easy to change, easy to break the drying performance, poor weather resistance in the sun.
- Q:What are the parts of plastics and what are their characteristics?
- The plastic is made of monomers as raw materials, polymer by polyaddition or polycondensation polymerization, commonly known as plastic or resin, can freely change the composition and form style, composed of synthetic resin and filler, plasticizer, stabilizer, lubricant, pigment and other additives.
- Q:What is the difference between waste pressure plastic pipe and PVC pipe?
- PE pipe safety, flexibility and impact resistance are better than PVC, can be used as underground gas pipeline, tap water pipeline;
- Q:What are the benefits of plastic bags? What's the disadvantage?
- Plastic bags not only bring harm to human beings, but also pose a threat to the survival of animals. The sheep love parade residue to eat in a plastic bag wrapped folder, but often even plastic bags together to eat it, because the plastic long time eat stranded in the stomach to digest, the stomach was filled with sheep, can not eat, can only be finally starved to death.
- Q:What kinds of plastic pipes are divided into
- The most widely used plastic pipe is plastic pipe. There are many kinds of plastic pipes, which are divided into two categories: thermoplastic pipes and thermosetting plastic pipes. It belongs to thermoplastic, including PVC pipe, polyethylene pipe, polypropylene pipe, POM pipe, super high molecular weight polyethylene pipe, etc. it belongs to thermosetting phenolic plastic pipe. The main advantages of plastic pipes are good corrosion resistance, light quality, convenient molding and easy processing. The disadvantages are low strength and poor heat resistance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range