|Entry Type: |
|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||STACKABLE IN BULK Qty loading(20'GP/40'HC): 390/940PCS|
|Delivery Detail:||within 10 days after confirmation|
-Heavy duty, single faced,Eco-friendly
BETTER QUALITY LOWER PRICE
◊ Products information:
Plastic Pallet-single tray pallet
Static:2000kg / Dynamic:500kg
This pallet is not porous and does not absorb any liquid. Easy to clean with high press equipment, and the pallet is resistant to most chemical agents.
The pallet is fully recyclable at the end of the lifetime.
by sea,by air,express delivery
1.ISO, SGS, Rohs standard
2.clolor and size customized
3.Maintenance free & safer than wooden pallets
4.Can print your LOGO as you required
5.Made of 100% Virgin HDPE material
6.Cleanable, Non-Poisonous Pallets Built for the Most Stringent Sanitary Demands.
7.Plastic Pallets Offer an Economic Alternative to Wood Pallets or Skids.
8.recyalable and washable.
◊ Sample policy:
We can offer you samples,but first the samples fees and freight charges should be your account.Once you placed an order with us,we will refund you the money from the payment.
- Q:Plastic long time to become sticky, how to remove?
- Try using a rubber. But in the beginning, you may think the more you rub the dirt, but the longer the rub, you will see the effect, this method is relatively tired, have perseverance.
- Q:What does the plastics factory mainly produce?
- Plastic products factory in order to all kinds of plastic products as the main production and management projects, in the entire plastic products industry, the production and processing of plastic bags and other types of plastic packaging bags of plastic products manufacturers occupy a large proportion. At present, the market of plastic packaging mainly by ordinary polyethylene plastic bag, polyethylene high / low pressure plastic bag, vacuum bag and all kinds of polyethylene with polyvinyl chloride (PVC) as raw materials, PVC bags, PVC bags, zipper bags, PVC film etc..
- Q:When was plastic invented?
- Advantage1., most of the plastic corrosion resistance, and not with acid, alkali reaction.2. plastic manufacturing costs low.3. durable, waterproof, light quality.4. easy to Suzhi into different shapes.5. are good insulators.6., plastics can be used in the preparation of fuel oil and fuel gas, which can reduce oil consumption.shortcoming1., the recycling of waste plastics, classification is very difficult, but also uneconomical.2.. Plastics burn easily and produce poisonous gases when they burn. For example, toluene combustion produces a small amount of polystyrene, this substance can cause blindness, vomiting and other symptoms of inhalation, PVC combustion will produce toxic gases, hydrogen chloride in combustion, is a high temperature environment, will lead to plastic decomposition of toxic components, such as benzene etc..3. plastics are made from petroleum refining products, and oil resources are limited.4. plastic buried in the ground for hundreds of years, thousands of years or even tens of thousands of years will not decay.5., the heat resistance of plastic is poor, easy to aging.6. because of the inability of plastics to degrade naturally, it has become the number one enemy of mankind and has led to the tragedy of many animal deaths.
- Q:Is ABS plastic poisonous?
- Of course, due to the application of different plastics will add different additives, but the difference is very big. Different plastic plastic additives are generally inorganic filler, glass fiber, pigment, antioxidant, anti UV agent, plasticizer and inorganic filler and glass fiber. The body is stable and has no toxicity to the mineral glass. The human body. The antioxidant and anti UV agent general dosage is small, but 1-2% of the components, of course the nature itself is non-toxic or low toxic to the human body. The most likely risk of plastic is PVC, the plastic additive content could even reach 60-70%, it is difficult to ensure there is no harm to human body.
- Q:How much is plastic PP5 resistant to cold?
- It can be used for a long time at 100~120 DEG C and no problem with boiling water
- Q:Is there a difference between recycled plastics and new ones?
- Polyvinyl chloride: more obvious discoloration after regeneration, once after the extrusion will have a light brown, and three times almost become opaque brown. The specific viscosity is unchanged at two times, and tends to decrease more than two times. Both hard and soft PVC shall be joined with stabilizers. In order to make the product shiny, ABS 1% - 3% can be added when recycled.
- Q:Can the plastic lunch box be heated by microwave oven?
- Special attention should be paid to some microwave oven boxes. The box is made of No. 5 PP, but the box cover is made of No. 1 PE. Because the PE can not withstand high temperature, it can not be put into the microwave oven with the box. For insurance purposes, put the container in front of the microwave oven and remove the lid first.
- Q:What is the difference between the glue and rubber plastic products? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
- It is special as plastic rubber particles, the particles of long and soft, good toughness, by stamping tilted to one side, causing the ball hitting the line erratic, sinking in the industry known as the "magic particles". Rubber is a kind of rubber between rubber and rubber, its performance has two sets of advantages, have a long shot, the counter rotating particles sinking characteristic, and has the advantages of good fast plastic particles.
- Q:Are common plastic products in daily life, what are the materials?
- For example, the Chinese name of PP is polypropylene, and the English name is polypropylene. In the front, a P stands for "poly-", "poly", "propylene", and "P" means "propylene". PE and PVC can do this.The three are polymer materials, and are all polyolefin. Popular point of view, they are plastic raw materials, these three are generally granular.
- Q:PC plastic can be welded with any plastic electrode
- PC plastic is welded by ultrasonic, plastic and plastic welding. The ultrasonic welding machine not only can weld PC, but also can weld PE, PP, PS and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range