|Entry Type: |
|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||STACKABLE IN BULK Qty loading(20'GP/40'HC): 390/940PCS|
|Delivery Detail:||within 10 days after confirmation|
-Heavy duty, single faced,Eco-friendly
BETTER QUALITY LOWER PRICE
◊ Products information:
Plastic Pallet-single tray pallet
Static:2000kg / Dynamic:500kg
This pallet is not porous and does not absorb any liquid. Easy to clean with high press equipment, and the pallet is resistant to most chemical agents.
The pallet is fully recyclable at the end of the lifetime.
by sea,by air,express delivery
1.ISO, SGS, Rohs standard
2.clolor and size customized
3.Maintenance free & safer than wooden pallets
4.Can print your LOGO as you required
5.Made of 100% Virgin HDPE material
6.Cleanable, Non-Poisonous Pallets Built for the Most Stringent Sanitary Demands.
7.Plastic Pallets Offer an Economic Alternative to Wood Pallets or Skids.
8.recyalable and washable.
◊ Sample policy:
We can offer you samples,but first the samples fees and freight charges should be your account.Once you placed an order with us,we will refund you the money from the payment.
- Q:What's the difference between plastic bags 02 and 00?
- If you see the digital plastic products with arrows within the triangle is "00", English abbreviated as PLAX, it proved that it belongs to from a bio based biodegradable plastic products, with absolutely harmless to the human body and the polylactic acid as the main raw material processing.Biodegradable plastic bags, plastic tableware is a new type of biodegradable material polylactic acid based, its production process is the use of corn and other biomass materials production of starch sugar, and starch sugar produced by polylactic acid, poly lactic acid as main raw materials, production of degradable plastic products.
- Q:When was plastic invented?
- Advantage1., most of the plastic corrosion resistance, and not with acid, alkali reaction.2. plastic manufacturing costs low.3. durable, waterproof, light quality.4. easy to Suzhi into different shapes.5. are good insulators.6., plastics can be used in the preparation of fuel oil and fuel gas, which can reduce oil consumption.shortcoming1., the recycling of waste plastics, classification is very difficult, but also uneconomical.2.. Plastics burn easily and produce poisonous gases when they burn. For example, toluene combustion produces a small amount of polystyrene, this substance can cause blindness, vomiting and other symptoms of inhalation, PVC combustion will produce toxic gases, hydrogen chloride in combustion, is a high temperature environment, will lead to plastic decomposition of toxic components, such as benzene etc..3. plastics are made from petroleum refining products, and oil resources are limited.4. plastic buried in the ground for hundreds of years, thousands of years or even tens of thousands of years will not decay.5., the heat resistance of plastic is poor, easy to aging.6. because of the inability of plastics to degrade naturally, it has become the number one enemy of mankind and has led to the tragedy of many animal deaths.
- Q:Can I marinate salted eggs with a plastic bucket?
- In addition, PVC plastic products at higher temperatures, such as 50 degrees or so, will slowly decompose hydrogen chloride gas, this gas harmful to humans, so PVC products should not be used as food packaging. Bakelite (bakelite) containing phenol and formaldehyde, have certain toxicity to the human body, is not suitable for the storage of food and food packaging. Electric jade (urine aldehyde plastic) although odorless, but at 100 degrees of boiling water or vinegar for containing food, there will be precipitation of free formaldehyde, harmful to the human body, so it is not suitable for food or food packaging. Waste plastics (some may add a little new material) update, because of its complex composition, it is difficult to guarantee that no toxicity, it is generally not used as food containers and packaging.
- Q:How long will the plastic degrade?
- The degradation time is controllable, less than a few months, more than two or three years is possible, and for different application areas, the application of raw materials are not the same performance! I hope I can answer your question!
- Q:What kind of plastic can touch food?
- PE can be used for plastic bags and plastic wrap; PS foam can be used as a disposable plastic bowl; PET can be used as a beverage bottle; common soda water and mineral water bottles are PET; PC can be used as water cups.
- Q:How to make plastic shrink?
- A reduction in the temperature of the plastic will shrink the plastic.Plastic is expansion and contraction, and the greater the general shrinkage, the more easily deformed plastic. Different plastics, shrinkage is not the same.
- Q:How much is plastic PP5 resistant to cold?
- Ordinary homopolymer PP has higher heat resistance, but when it reaches -20 degrees of low temperature, it will not stand, easy to brittle.
- Q:What if the plastic is broken?
- Hot melt bonding (plastic welding), hot melt, also known as plastic welding, is the basic method of thermoplastic connections. Plastic welding is the process of heating plastic products at the bonding place, melting them, and then connecting the two products into a whole after cooling.
- Q:What are the characteristics of plastic products?
- Three indispensable synthetic materials in daily life. Specifically, the plastic is made of natural or synthetic resin as the main ingredient, adding various additives, in certain conditions such as temperature and pressure can be made into a certain shape, keep shape materials at room temperature.
- Q:What is plastic made of?
- Plastics are synthetic polymers that change the shape of a body freely. The plastic is made of synthetic or condensation polymerization with monomer raw materials, composed of synthetic resin and filler, plasticizer, stabilizer, lubricant, pigment and other additives, it is the main component of synthetic resin.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range