|Entry Type: |
|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||STACKABLE IN BULK Qty loading(20'GP/40'HC): 390/940PCS|
|Delivery Detail:||within 10 days after confirmation|
-Heavy duty, single faced,Eco-friendly
BETTER QUALITY LOWER PRICE
◊ Products information:
Plastic Pallet-single tray pallet
Static:2000kg / Dynamic:500kg
This pallet is not porous and does not absorb any liquid. Easy to clean with high press equipment, and the pallet is resistant to most chemical agents.
The pallet is fully recyclable at the end of the lifetime.
by sea,by air,express delivery
1.ISO, SGS, Rohs standard
2.clolor and size customized
3.Maintenance free & safer than wooden pallets
4.Can print your LOGO as you required
5.Made of 100% Virgin HDPE material
6.Cleanable, Non-Poisonous Pallets Built for the Most Stringent Sanitary Demands.
7.Plastic Pallets Offer an Economic Alternative to Wood Pallets or Skids.
8.recyalable and washable.
◊ Sample policy:
We can offer you samples,but first the samples fees and freight charges should be your account.Once you placed an order with us,we will refund you the money from the payment.
- Q:This is the molding process of plastic products. Plastic molding process has molding, extrusion, injection molding, blow molding, spraying, calendering, roll molding, etc., each process has its own characteristics, in this inconvenience one by one detail, please understand.
- Plastic products can be processed by machining, because of the variety of plastics, like metal materials, different varieties of plastic, machining parameters are also different. Such as cutting tools, cutting the choice of the amount, we must consider the composition of plastic, additives and its physical properties.
- Q:What materials do you use for plastic moulds?
- As there are many varieties of plastics, the requirements for plastic products vary greatly, and various materials for making plastic moulds are also put forward
- Q:What additives are used in plastics?
- The main requirements for plastic additives are: high efficiency: can effectively play its functions in the plastics processing and application. The comprehensive performance requirements should be based on the selection of additives mixing. The compatibility with synthetic resin better compatibility. The persistence: volatile in plastics processing and application process no exudation, does not migrate, dissolution. The chemical stability: no decomposition in plastics processing and application process, and the synthetic resin and other components of chemical reaction. The non-toxic, without any toxic effects on the human body. The price is low.
- Q:Does high strength polyurethane belong to plastics?
- Rubber and plastic are juxtaposed terms, no one belongs to anyone.
- Q:How many kinds of plastics are there?
- Name: ABS engineering plastics, can be used for connecting piece, seat back, seat board, it is able to perform plastic electroplating (water plating) the main raw material.PP: the name for polypropylene, five-star pin, handrails, floor mats and high strength is not necessary connections. Disadvantages: poor wear resistance and low surface hardness.PVC Name: PVC, mainly used for sealing, inserted conditions. It is adapted to extrusion molding, and PVC material is the material does not burn plastic parts, processing temperature stability, especially the stability of the color is not good.
- Q:Types and uses of agricultural plastic products?
- According to the division of agricultural plastic application areas are mainly agricultural covering materials; agricultural water supply pipeline and water saving equipment; plastic packaging materials and agricultural planting, breeding, storage with various materials. Agricultural film is the most important component of China's plastics industry, and it is an important means of production in the development of modern agriculture
- Q:What does the plastics factory mainly produce?
- The main component of PVC is mainly polyvinyl chloride and poly vinyl alcohol (vinyl chloride). The English abbreviation is PVC. PVC plastic products in the processing of long mixed lubricants, stabilizers and other ingredients, so it is not used as a general food packaging. But the PVC bag has the advantages of high strength, non flammable, change of resistance to climatic conditions and excellent physical stability, is China's plastic products industry is a product of the maximum yield. PVC is often processed into all kinds of clothing, books, electrical appliances, metal products, packaging bags, light industry sector has a wide range of applications.
- Q:Can a plastic bowl be used safely?
- The long-term use of plastic bowl has certain harm to the body, often add a plastic plasticizer, which contains a number of toxic chemicals, when using a plastic bowl of hot or boiling water, it is easy to dilute toxic chemicals into the water, and the internal microscopic structure of plastic has many pores, which hides dirt the cleaning is not clean, it is easy to breed bacteria.
- Q:Can a plastic water cup be boiled in general?
- General PC plastic cup can be resistant to -30-140 degrees, the physical properties of materials, it is said that this material in this temperature is not cracking and melting, but this is not from the food safety point of view, in the high temperature biphenol A precipitation, is harmful to the body, there is reported that will affect the male sexual function, the use of PC material has been banned in Canada and some western the cups, bottles etc.. During the period of safety, it is better not to use hot water with PC material, not to put it in the microwave oven.
- Q:How to make plastic shrink?
- The shrinkage of plastic is the percentage of the size of the plastic parts at the molding temperature and the size of the mold after being removed from the mold and cooled to room temperature. It reflects the extent to which plastic parts are removed from the mold and cooled to a reduced size.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range