|Entry Type: |
|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||STACKABLE IN BULK Qty loading(20'GP/40'HC): 390/940PCS|
|Delivery Detail:||within 10 days after confirmation|
-Heavy duty, single faced,Eco-friendly
BETTER QUALITY LOWER PRICE
◊ Products information:
Plastic Pallet-single tray pallet
Static:2000kg / Dynamic:500kg
This pallet is not porous and does not absorb any liquid. Easy to clean with high press equipment, and the pallet is resistant to most chemical agents.
The pallet is fully recyclable at the end of the lifetime.
by sea,by air,express delivery
1.ISO, SGS, Rohs standard
2.clolor and size customized
3.Maintenance free & safer than wooden pallets
4.Can print your LOGO as you required
5.Made of 100% Virgin HDPE material
6.Cleanable, Non-Poisonous Pallets Built for the Most Stringent Sanitary Demands.
7.Plastic Pallets Offer an Economic Alternative to Wood Pallets or Skids.
8.recyalable and washable.
◊ Sample policy:
We can offer you samples,but first the samples fees and freight charges should be your account.Once you placed an order with us,we will refund you the money from the payment.
- Q:Are there several labels for edible plastics?
- At present, rarely used in food packaging, it is best not to buy: use this material at high temperature to produce harmful substances, even in the process of manufacturing it will release toxic substances enter the body with food, may cause cancer, birth defects and other diseases. At present, this kind of material has few containers for packing food. Never use it if it is in use.
- Q:PC plastic can be welded with any plastic electrode
- PC plastic is welded by ultrasonic, plastic and plastic welding. The ultrasonic welding machine not only can weld PC, but also can weld PE, PP, PS and so on.
- Q:What happens when plastic gets wet and sticky?
- The plastic is made of monomers as raw materials, polymer by polyaddition or polycondensation polymerization, can freely change the composition and form style, composed of synthetic resin and filler, plasticizer, stabilizer, lubricant, pigment and other additives.
- Q:Is it harmful to health to drink water with plastic cups?
- Some transparent soybean milk machine material is PC material, may contain bisphenol A, some soybean milk machine can still cook, release quantity is quite big. Therefore, it is recommended to use stainless steel soybean milk machine. As for plastic boxes, chopsticks, spoons and other products, generally do not contain bisphenol A. A layer of paint can also be used in the inner layer of metal cans, and bisphenol A is also used. Therefore, the metal cans can not be heated directly. They should be eaten at room temperature or poured out of the tin.
- Q:How do you understand the level of engineering plastics?
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride): rarely used in food packaging. Difficult to clean, easy to keep, do not recycle, if you buy drinks, do not buy.
- Q:What's the difference between memory plastic and sheet metal?
- Plates, glasses frames, Han Gaa In glassesMaterial: made of high-tech plastic memory plate.
- Q:Is ABS plastic poisonous?
- Of course, due to the application of different plastics will add different additives, but the difference is very big. Different plastic plastic additives are generally inorganic filler, glass fiber, pigment, antioxidant, anti UV agent, plasticizer and inorganic filler and glass fiber. The body is stable and has no toxicity to the mineral glass. The human body. The antioxidant and anti UV agent general dosage is small, but 1-2% of the components, of course the nature itself is non-toxic or low toxic to the human body. The most likely risk of plastic is PVC, the plastic additive content could even reach 60-70%, it is difficult to ensure there is no harm to human body.
- Q:How do you glue a broken plastic basin?
- Find you a soft plastic, burn it, drop the drop of plastic in the dew place!!
- Q:Plastic products after melting, dip in the pot bottom, how to remove?
- It melted with fire. I suggest you use bamboo brush later. I don't think the plastic is good
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of plastics?
- The thermal conductivity of plastic is very small, about 1/500-1/600 of the metal. The thermal conductivity of foamed plastics is only about 0.02-0.046W/mK, about 1/1500 of metal, 1/40 of cement concrete, and 1/20 of ordinary clay brick. It is an ideal heat insulating material.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range