|Entry Type: |
|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||STACKABLE IN BULK Qty loading(20'GP/40'HC): 390/940PCS|
|Delivery Detail:||within 10 days after confirmation|
-Heavy duty, single faced,Eco-friendly
BETTER QUALITY LOWER PRICE
◊ Products information:
Plastic Pallet-single tray pallet
Static:2000kg / Dynamic:500kg
This pallet is not porous and does not absorb any liquid. Easy to clean with high press equipment, and the pallet is resistant to most chemical agents.
The pallet is fully recyclable at the end of the lifetime.
by sea,by air,express delivery
1.ISO, SGS, Rohs standard
2.clolor and size customized
3.Maintenance free & safer than wooden pallets
4.Can print your LOGO as you required
5.Made of 100% Virgin HDPE material
6.Cleanable, Non-Poisonous Pallets Built for the Most Stringent Sanitary Demands.
7.Plastic Pallets Offer an Economic Alternative to Wood Pallets or Skids.
8.recyalable and washable.
◊ Sample policy:
We can offer you samples,but first the samples fees and freight charges should be your account.Once you placed an order with us,we will refund you the money from the payment.
- Q:Scope and characteristics of plastics No. 7
- Pay special attention to the use of this plastic container. Bisphenol A residues in PC, the higher the temperature, the faster speed of release. Therefore, hot water should not be used in PC bottles. If your kettle number is 07, the following methods can reduce the risk: do not heat when using, do not direct in the sun. Don't use a dishwasher and a bowl machine to clean the kettle. Before using for the first time, rinse with baking soda and warm water and dry naturally at room temperature. If the container has any falls or breakage, it is recommended not to use it because the surface of the plastic is prone to contain bacteria if there are fine pits. Avoid repeated use of aged plastic appliances
- Q:Do all plastic products taste?
- In the life of commonly used plastic polyethylene (used for making plastic wrap, bags, cups, pearl cotton, this is the most secure plastic products, no toxicity); (polyvinyl chloride pipes, packaging bags and other plastic products used in the production of PVC, is not toxic, but is in high temperature or other extreme conditions may release toxic hydrogen chloride);
- Q:What are the common plastics??
- High density polyethylene (PE-HD or HDPE): commonly used in cleaning products, shower products and supermarkets, shopping malls, commonly used plastic bags. These containers are usually poorly cleaned and easily left behind the original cleaning supplies and become a hotbed of bacteria. Food which is labeled "food" can be put into food, and it is better not to recycle it.
- Q:How can plastics be produced, In several ways?
- Plastic molding is the process of making final plastics from polymers made from synthetic resin manufacturing plants. Processing methods (often referred to as plastic primary processing) include compression molding (extrusion molding), extrusion (extrusion), injection molding (injection molding), blow molding (hollow forming), calendering, etc..
- Q:Can I put food in a plastic product that has just been soaked in hot water?
- Better not eat. May be toxic.The plastic is made of monomers as raw materials, polymer by polyaddition or polycondensation polymerization (macromolecules), commonly known as plastic resin (plastics) or (resin), can freely change the composition and form style, composed of synthetic resin and filler, plasticizer, stabilizer, lubricant, pigment and other additives.
- Q:What is the difference between plastic PP1, PP2, PP3 and PP4?
- PP1 plastic centrifuge tube is made of PP material, without toxicity and chemical tolerance. PP2 heat resistant aging. PP3- use overview: endoscope casing, left and right toolbox, door handle remarks: weathering, heat aging.
- Q:New plastic products have a strong taste, how to remove?
- Photocatalyst technology can also be used to control pollution. The photocatalyst photocatalytic reaction will produce similar photosynthesis in the light irradiation (redox reaction), produce strong oxidation free hydroxyl and active oxygen, can sterilization, decomposition of organic pollutants, deodorant, anti fouling, hydrophilic and anti ultraviolet radiation.
- Q:What is the shell of the relay? What exactly is plastic?
- Relays, usually thermosetting plastics, refer to plastics that can be cured or otherwise insoluble in heat or other conditions, such as phenolics, epoxy plastics, etc.. Thermosetting plastics can be divided into two types: formaldehyde, cross-linking and other cross-linking. Formaldehyde crosslinked plastics include phenolic plastics and amino plastics (such as urea formaldehyde melamine formaldehyde etc.).
- Q:Why should I granulate before injection? What's the advantage of granulation?
- Direct crushing material can also be used, but the direct crushing of the material due to uneven particle size, resulting in uneven storage process, the process becomes more unstable. And granulation, the particles are generally more homogeneous, and later injection molding process is relatively stable! As for the difference between granulation and injection: This is the two process, granulation is a number of waste plastics through melting, extrusion, in the cutting machine to cut into granular. During the granulation process, some additives can be added to improve the performance of waste plastics. Something like a toughening agent. Plastic injection is the formation of plastic products by melting the plastic material and then by pressing it into the mold. Popular to say is: injection molding is the raw material into plastic products, and granulation is to make plastic products again "raw material""!
- Q:White plastic products used for a long time and yellow, how do?
- There is a plastic yellow removal agent on the market. Its principle is to dissolve, remove the surface layer, and then cover a new layer of plastic, adding antioxidants to prolong the oxidation time. When the antioxidants are exhausted, the plastic will slowly turn yellow. But you can try.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range