Details of High Quality CSL Automatic Sliding Door:
Place of Origin: Shenzhen China (Mainland)
Open style: Revolving
Window Material :Glass
Surace Finishing : Finished
Packaging & Delivery of High Quality CSL Automatic Sliding Door:
Packaging Detail: Carton
Delivery Detail:15-45 days
Specification of High Quality CSL Automatic Sliding Door:
Door Body: Special aluminum door frame
Glass: door leaf and exhibition box are 6/8mm transparent tempered glasses, curved wall is 10mm tempered glass (5 + 5mm arc safety laminated glass).
Drive device: two sets AC100- 240V, 50-60Hz, 0.2-0.6 KW.
Anti-jamming device: function of preventing electromagnetic interference.
Central control computer: programmable logic control system, automatic and manual is optional.
Speed control: the variable-frequency speed adjustment system startups, operates and stops the door smoothly.
UPS control box: when electricity is failed, UPS startup the middle sliding opening door.
Sensor: infra-red (radar) sensors, vertical rubber sensor defend pinching at entrances, anti-collision sensor at the bottom of door leaf, infra-red direct measure sensor defend pinching.
Emergency stop button: installed on the upright column at entrance right
Disabled button: installed on the right side column of entrance, use for disabled people to pass slowly.
Luxury two-wing automatic revolving door adopts the international fashion double exhibition box layout.
With such special and novel design it realizes the perfect integration of automatic revolving door and automatic sliding door.
This luxurious appearance, excellent performance is widely used in hotels, office buildings, shopping malls, banks and other upscale offices.
- Q:What is the meaning of the jogging of the electric door?
- Electric door remote control jog to the receiver or intelligent motor, the general situation is click on the remote control (almost 1 second), the electric door will automatically run, and usually need to enter the setting mode will be a little dynamic state, the specific Need your receiver or motor manufacturers, they should have a detailed description of the operation.
- Q:Side automatic door was forced open while in drive and now it won't come un- locked, How do I get it un-locked
- It's jammed, try pushing the door from the outside towards the close position even further, then while holding it in that position try putting it into neutral and open the door while releasing it from the outside at the same time. If no click click is heard, then it must have to go the the dealer.
- Q:Automatic door is open-loop or closed-loop control
- Is open-loop control, the output does not affect the input, so it is open-loop control ...
- Q:How to fix automatic door lock on a 2002 Toyota Camry?
- You can fix anything yourself if your willing to learn new things. This is actually one of two things, and pretty easy to tell which. First take the door panel off. You will see a couple relays inside. At least one will be for your door locks, probably two. See if they click when you try to lock and unlock the door. My hunch is they will. If they do, then you have to find the solenoid that physically locks the door. You will need to measure the voltage on the wires going to it. If you can't get 12 volts on any of the wires when you lock/unlock the doors, then the problem is likely a relay. But I suspect all will be ok with the voltages, and the solenoid wont move. In that case the solenoid must be replaced.
- Q:Why wont my automatic garage door close?
- Since I don't know what type of GDO you have I can't tell for sure. AND I'm not a GD expert (No, GD doesn't stand for Gosh Darn either). Generally speaking the sensors have a light on them. If they're green the door can close. If something blocks the beam they turn red and the door will reverse. But there's another safety feature: If the door senses resistance during closing it will reverse and open back up. It's possible the sensitivity is set too high. The slightest resistance and the door can return to the open position. Get the make and model number and go on line and see if you can find a manual for it. There it should tell you how to check the beams and the resistance level. It should also tell you how to set the max open and the max closed positions. There should also be a Troubleshooting section that might answer more of your questions. It will also tell you how to clear any old codes and how to enter new codes (or learn a remote you already have - provided they're compatible). It will take a little researching on your part but that's where you'll find the answer, in the operators manual. For now, operating the door manually with a cord you can't reach - get a ladder and replace the cord with a longer one. Or tie an additional cord to the existing cord. Hope this helps. 'av'a g'day mate. '')
- Q:Why do star hotels use revolving doors?
- Revolving door of his air tight parity, especially the two wings revolving door, the indoor and outdoor air separated to reduce the waste of indoor air conditioning energy. High-end revolving door search safety factor is relatively high, user-friendly design. There is a high-end hotel will choose and their identity to match the door.
- Q:Electric revolving door has been kept non-stop why?
- Usually the probe has a sensor swivel, stop switch failed to normal transmission of the signal, in question, plus my network name number, detailed to you
- Q:How can I disable the automatic door locks on a 1998 Infiniti Q45?
- The feature is integrated into your security system and will be difficult to bypass... however you could disable the door of your choice by pulling the door panel and disconnecting the automatic lock connection... the other 3 will work and you won't lock yourself out anymore..
- Q:Can automatic garage door open without spring?
- Depends on what type of springs you have. If you have tension springs (the long, stretchy, kind) the door will operate but it will try to twist in the tracks, eventually jamming the door. If you have torsion springs (the rolled up kind) it's another problem. Doors with two torsion springs will operate normally with only one spring but the second is there as a backup. If the springs are old, the one remaining operating spring may break under the new weight. I'd get it fixed if it was mine. You can replace the tension springs fairly easily but if they're torsion springs I'd have a professional do it.
- Q:Why won't the automatic garage door open?
- The okorder.com good luck
Ningbo ODENY Automatic Doors Co., Ltd. is a pioneer in the automatic door industry. Specialized in the R&D, manufacture and sale of automatic doors,ODENY is committed to providing overall solutions of architectural door control / hospital cleanliness / industrial purification to meet users' demands for security, reliability, aesthetics, comfort and durability. Now our company becomes the pioneer of building entrance space aesthetics.
Strong brand influence and the accumulation of decades of professional experience, as well as higher awareness, satisfaction and reputations from customers around the world prove that we are building solid and credible strategic partnerships in the field of architectural entrance technology.
We provide a full range of innovative and high-quality products and services to satisfy our worldwide customers' requirements of passing capacity, security performance and artistic aesthetics. With rich experience, innovative technology, superb techniques and worldwide marketing network systems, we are always ready to provide the best solution that truly meets your need.
ODENY relies on internationally advanced technology and equipment, learns the popular thought of international architectural design, and customizes precise and professional planning and positioning of production. We strictly abide by Swiss company SGS ISO9001:2008 international quality certification system standardized production management to create a series of high-quality products which have stable operation, silent tuning, safe and convenient usage, and intelligent and humanized design.
ODENY automatic door applications of a wide range of Business Series are widely used in banks, hotels, office buildings, supermarkets, etc. Our Medical Series products are used in thousands of hospitals all over the world. Our Industrial Series products are adopted by pharmaceutical factories, IT electronic industry and research institutions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 200 Million
||Mid East; Europe; America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range