General Information of High Quality Ceramic Fiber Textiles
Our ceramic fiber textiles are high performance thermal textiles made of high quality ceramic fiber. The textiles range is composed of yarn, cloth, tape, twisted rope, braided rope, sleeving, etc.
Ceramic fiber textiles contain carrier fiber to facilitate the carding process. The textiles normally contain 16 to 20% rayon fiber which will burn out at high temperature, but has no effect on the properties of the products
High performance ceramic fiber material fabricated from E-glass or chrome-nickel steel wire inserted ceramic fiber yarn which is braided around a core of ceramic fiber cord to form a packing in round section.
Feature of High Quality Ceramic Fiber Textiles
Low thermal conductivity.
Low heat storage
Excellent chemical stability
Excellent sound absorption
More detailed photos for the High Quality Ceramic Fiber Textiles
Technical Data of High Quality Ceramic Fiber Textiles
- Q:What are the differences between digital textile printing ink and printing ink?
- Under the new economic environment, the textile industry will enter a short process, digital production mode. Nowadays, more and more printing and dyeing mills use wide format inkjet printing to produce.
- Q:Which is better, ceramic fiber or spray velvet?
- Different applications of two kinds of ceramic fiber cotton:In 1, production of HLGX ceramic fiber module: rejection due to thick and long silk fiber is better than spraying silk carpet, in the block made of the folding process, blowing fiber blankets easily broken and torn, and thrown silk fiber blanket can be folded very closely and not easy to damage, the quality will directly affect the block lining quality;The vertical layer 2, large boiler insulation blanket shop carpet fiber application: rejection due to long and thick, has better tensile resistance, more durable, so the rejection is better than spray carpet carpet;3, application of ceramic fiber textile, silk fiber thick and long and has good spinnability, the ceramic fiber thrown silk became the production of ceramic fiber textiles (cloth, tape, rope, pipe and other special materials);
- Q:Is everybody's ceramic fiber cloth poisonous?
- With aluminum, zinc and other non-ferrous molten metal erosion capacity. Excellent high temperature strength. The bottom heat conductivity makes the product have good heat insulation performance. Excellent electrical insulation performance. Non-toxic, harmless, no adverse effects on the environment, excellent tensile properties.
- Q:What are the man-made fibers polluting the environment?
- Fibers are roughly divided into natural fibers, man-made fibers, and synthetic fibers[natural fiber] refers to the natural growth or formation of fiber, including plant fiber (natural cellulose fiber), animal fibers (natural protein fiber) and mineral fiber. Plant fibers include: seed fiber, phloem fiber, leaf fiber, and fruit fiber. Seed fiber is the unicellular fiber that grows from the epidermal cells of some plant seeds. Such as cotton, kapok. Bast fiber is a single fiber or process fiber obtained from the phloem of some plants. Such as: linen, ramie, jute. Leaf fiber is the process fiber obtained from the leaves or sheaths of some plants. Such as: sisal, abaca. Fruit fiber is the fiber obtained from the fruit of some plants. Coconut fiber. An animal fiber (natural protein fiber) that includes hair, fiber, and gland fibers. Hair follicles: fibers of the hair follicles that have multicellular structures and are composed of keratin. Such as: wool, cashmere, camel hair, rabbit hair, Ma Haimao. Silk fibers: fibers formed from the glands of some insects, especially those produced by lepidopteran larvae, and fibers formed by secretions of some mollusks. Such as: silk.
- Q:Can ceramic fibers be spun?
- Ceramic fiber itself is relatively brittle, silk is relatively short, spinnability, but after adding viscose (differential polyester glass fiber, even pulp) as the heart can be spun,
- Q:The difference between ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic fiber paper
- Ceramic fiber paper and ceramic fiber cloth are refractory insulation materials, which can be used for insulation and heat preservation
- Q:What's the temperature of the high temperature ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic drill cloth?
- The ceramic fiber cloth is only one kind of one thousand degree temperature resistance. It is reinforced cloth for steel wire.
- Q:Is aluminum silicate fiber completely insulated from heat transfer?
- Fire-resistant insulation layer is used to make ceramic fiber module insulation, thermal insulation thickness of four hundred mm, the ceramic fiber blanket double extrusion, ceramic fiber module in parallel sorting, the trolley furnace wall temperature to plate temperature rise of forty-five degrees, which is almost a best isolation effect.
- Q:Does the component of textiles contain 70% acrylic? Does it hurt the body?
- Acrylic has high transparency, light transmittance of 92%, a "plastic crystal" reputation. And excellent weather resistance, especially for outdoor, in other plastic crown, and has a good surface hardness and gloss, processing plasticity, can be made into a variety of shapes and products needed. There are a wide variety of boards, rich in color (including translucent swatches), and another feature is that the plate is still able to maintain high transparency.
- Q:What is the function of (ceramic) ceramic powder?
- In the process of porcelain fused to metal (PFM), the powder material used for sintering and making ceramic restoration is made. There are long stone and alumina ceramic powder, as well as a variety of crystal reinforced porcelain powder, high temperature porcelain powder and low temperature porcelain powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 880,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range