General Information of High Quality Ceramic Fiber Textiles
Our ceramic fiber textiles are high performance thermal textiles made of high quality ceramic fiber. The textiles range is composed of yarn, cloth, tape, twisted rope, braided rope, sleeving, etc.
Ceramic fiber textiles contain carrier fiber to facilitate the carding process. The textiles normally contain 16 to 20% rayon fiber which will burn out at high temperature, but has no effect on the properties of the products
High performance ceramic fiber material fabricated from E-glass or chrome-nickel steel wire inserted ceramic fiber yarn which is braided around a core of ceramic fiber cord to form a packing in round section.
Feature of High Quality Ceramic Fiber Textiles
Low thermal conductivity.
Low heat storage
Excellent chemical stability
Excellent sound absorption
More detailed photos for the High Quality Ceramic Fiber Textiles
Technical Data of High Quality Ceramic Fiber Textiles
- Q:What are the man-made fibers polluting the environment?
- Fibers are roughly divided into natural fibers, man-made fibers, and synthetic fibers[natural fiber] refers to the natural growth or formation of fiber, including plant fiber (natural cellulose fiber), animal fibers (natural protein fiber) and mineral fiber. Plant fibers include: seed fiber, phloem fiber, leaf fiber, and fruit fiber. Seed fiber is the unicellular fiber that grows from the epidermal cells of some plant seeds. Such as cotton, kapok. Bast fiber is a single fiber or process fiber obtained from the phloem of some plants. Such as: linen, ramie, jute. Leaf fiber is the process fiber obtained from the leaves or sheaths of some plants. Such as: sisal, abaca. Fruit fiber is the fiber obtained from the fruit of some plants. Coconut fiber. An animal fiber (natural protein fiber) that includes hair, fiber, and gland fibers. Hair follicles: fibers of the hair follicles that have multicellular structures and are composed of keratin. Such as: wool, cashmere, camel hair, rabbit hair, Ma Haimao. Silk fibers: fibers formed from the glands of some insects, especially those produced by lepidopteran larvae, and fibers formed by secretions of some mollusks. Such as: silk.
- Q:What are the uses of ceramic fiber blankets?
- Ceramic fiber blanket is mainly used for high temperature, tough, self bearing high strength of the place, but also used for high airflow speed, mechanical destruction of large places. Ceramic fiber blanket can be used in these occasions.
- Q:What's the temperature of the high temperature ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic drill cloth?
- High temperature ceramic fiber cloth is made of ceramic fiber cotton, E-glass filament, high temperature resistant stainless steel alloy wire with a special process, high strength, good flexibility, high machinability, not only has high temperature heat insulation performance, has the flexibility of common textiles.
- Q:Does the component of textiles contain 70% acrylic? Does it hurt the body?
- Organic glass comes from English Organic Glass. In recent years, in some areas the sheet is made of transparent plastic all are called organic glass, actually this is wrong, it refers to pure acrylic polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) and the PMMA sheet material, called acrylic plate.
- Q:Is everybody's ceramic fiber cloth poisonous?
- Ceramic fiber products with excellent heat resistance, with heat-resistant alloy reinforced aluminum silicate dimensional textiles, continuous use temperature of 1000 degrees, excellent acid resistance and oil, water vapor corrosion capacity.
- Q:What are the differences between digital textile printing ink and printing ink?
- The advantages of ink-jet printing methods are: the traditional printing plate making process is omitted, shorten the process and reduce the cost; reduce the dye waste to obtain environmental friendly; digital image to facilitate the design and innovation of small batch flexible production and other traditional printing incomparable advantages.
- Q:Is aluminum silicate fiber completely insulated from heat transfer?
- Fire-resistant insulation layer is used to make ceramic fiber module insulation, thermal insulation thickness of four hundred mm, the ceramic fiber blanket double extrusion, ceramic fiber module in parallel sorting, the trolley furnace wall temperature to plate temperature rise of forty-five degrees, which is almost a best isolation effect.
- Q:The difference between ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic fiber paper
- Ceramic fiber paper and ceramic fiber cloth are refractory insulation materials, which can be used for insulation and heat preservation
- Q:What is the function of (ceramic) ceramic powder?
- According to different porcelain stent materials are divided into: metal porcelain powder, pure titanium porcelain powder, casting porcelain powder, two alumina porcelain powder, zirconia porcelain powder, etc.. According to the temperature is divided into: high temperature porcelain powder, medium temperature porcelain powder, low temperature porcelain powder.
- Q:Can ceramic fibers be spun?
- The utility model can also achieve higher strength by increasing metal wire reinforcement, and finally can be made into products such as yarn, cloth, belt, rope, packing, etc., and the utility model has wide application.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 880,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range