Detailed Product Description
Pure black fine grain or powder which. Insoluble in water, acid and alkali. Can in the air in the burning
Carbon Black N330
1.PHYSICAL ANDCHEMICAL PROPERTIES
Carbon black N330 is the most widely used high abrasion furnace black. Its iodine adsorption value is 82 g/kg, and DBP adsorption is 102cm3/100g. The abrasion of the N330 compounds is lower than ISAF compounds but better than those of channel black-compounds.
Carbon black N330 is used in the tread compound, cord fabric compound, inner tire and industrial compounds.
3.USAGE AND FUNCTION
Carbon black N330 has good re-inforcement, resulting in good tensile properties, crack resistance, abrasion and elasticity. The hysteresis loss of the passenger tire filled with N330 is lower than the compounds with other N300 series except N351. The N330 has good dispersion and extrusion properties too, suitable for various synthetic rubbers and natural rubbers.
Lodine absorption value g/kg
DBP adsorption value 10¯3 m3/kg
Compressd DBP absorption 10¯3m2/kg
CTAB absorption area 10m3m2 /kg
STSA 10 m3m2/kg
Nitrogen absorption value 10 m3m2/kg
300% tensile strength Mpa
UP to the grade
- Q:What can be added to the PP plastic material to prevent light transmission?
- PP material suppliers to remind you, PP plastic raw materials to add sunscreen, adding black masterbatch or impact PP raw materials on the line
- Q:What are the bulk density, size and moisture content of the general plastic material?
- The bulk density has something to do with particle size. The larger the particle, the smaller the bulk density of the same composition. This is because the accumulation of material quality, material bulk density = space volume. The bulk density is pseudo density.
- Q:Plastic pipe gas temperature 150 degrees, plastic pipe surface problems?
- The most widely used plastic pipe is plastic pipe. There are many kinds of plastic pipes, which are divided into two categories: thermoplastic pipes and thermosetting plastic pipes. It belongs to thermoplastic, including PVC pipe, polyethylene pipe, polypropylene pipe, POM pipe, super high molecular weight polyethylene pipe, etc. it belongs to thermosetting phenolic plastic pipe. The main advantages of plastic pipes are good corrosion resistance, light quality, convenient molding and easy processing. The disadvantages are low strength and poor heat resistance.
- Q:Is the plastic with high melting index good?
- It was established by the American Society for measurement standards (ASTM), a method used to identify plastic properties, according to the DuPont Co (DuPont).
- Q:Plastic raw materials, electroplating grade round face, electroplating grade, what is the concept?
- The so-called plastic raw material electroplating grade means that the particle of the plastic material is high in purity and high in polarity, and is easy to be evenly adhered to the metal particles before the plating.
- Q:What are the concepts, classifications and distinctions of modified plastics and plastic materials?
- Plastic raw material:Concept: the word "plastic" in the word "plastic material" is intended as a material or plastic material that can be arbitrarily shaped into various shapes. In the dictionary is defined as "synthetic or natural polymers as the main component, under certain conditions can plasticization and molding can keep shape, the end product of materials.Classification: (1) according to the characteristics of resin when heating and cooling, classification: 1. Thermosetting plastics, two, thermoplastics(2) according to the classification of plastic use: general plastics, engineering plastics, plastic raw materials
- Q:Dissolve in 0.3 of the LDPE plastic raw materials what?
- LLDPE, which was industrialized by Union Carbide in 1970s, represents a major change in polyethylene catalyst and process technology, which has significantly expanded the range of polyethylene products. LLDPE with coordination catalyst instead of free radical initiator, and with low cost low pressure gas phase polymerization reactor to replace the high cost, in a relatively short period of time, with its excellent performance and low cost, has replaced the LDPE in many areas. At present, LLDPE permeates almost all traditional polyethylene market, including film, molding, tubing and wire and cable.
- Q:What kinds of plastic properties can be divided into thermal properties?
- Residual stress in the process of pressing and forming of pvc. Therefore, when heated, the shrinkage rate is relatively large, the longitudinal direction is about 1% to 6%, and the transverse direction is 1% to 2%, which should be taken into account when cutting down the material.Chemical properties of PVC do not contain active groups on the molecular chain, so they have higher chemical stability.Unplasticized polyvinyl chloride is under 50 degrees; it is capable of corrosion of most acids, bases, salts, in addition to strong oxidizing agents such as fuming sulphuric acid and nitric acid of mass fraction >50%. The concentrated sulfuric acid and nitric acid above 50 DEG C make the polyvinyl chloride first form carboxyl group, and then oxidize and crack to form carbonyl group or aldehyde group, thus being destroyed.
- Q:What kind of raw material is plastic hollow board made of?
- PP plastic hollow board made of hollow board packaging products are non-toxic, the processing temperature (DEG) 180~240 when making. So boiling water doesn't break it down. Therefore, there is no need to worry whether there is any toxicity in the empty plate.
- Q:What are plastic materials extracted from?
- All kinds of plastics are gradually processed to produce various kinds of downstream products, including rubber, coating, finishing agent, artificial fiber, synthetic resin and so on.Resin usually refers to softening or melting range after heating. When softening, it tends to flow under external force. At normal temperature, it is solid, semi solid, and sometimes liquid organic polymer.
We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success! we have our own experienced mold technicians and equipment operation technicians. Our company pays attention to quality management, pursues the business ideal of "taking quality as root, taking truth as faith", and takes "win-win" as our aim.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range