Detailed Product Description
Pure black fine grain or powder which. Insoluble in water, acid and alkali. Can in the air in the burning
Carbon Black N330
1.PHYSICAL ANDCHEMICAL PROPERTIES
Carbon black N330 is the most widely used high abrasion furnace black. Its iodine adsorption value is 82 g/kg, and DBP adsorption is 102cm3/100g. The abrasion of the N330 compounds is lower than ISAF compounds but better than those of channel black-compounds.
Carbon black N330 is used in the tread compound, cord fabric compound, inner tire and industrial compounds.
3.USAGE AND FUNCTION
Carbon black N330 has good re-inforcement, resulting in good tensile properties, crack resistance, abrasion and elasticity. The hysteresis loss of the passenger tire filled with N330 is lower than the compounds with other N300 series except N351. The N330 has good dispersion and extrusion properties too, suitable for various synthetic rubbers and natural rubbers.
Lodine absorption value g/kg
DBP adsorption value 10¯3 m3/kg
Compressd DBP absorption 10¯3m2/kg
CTAB absorption area 10m3m2 /kg
STSA 10 m3m2/kg
Nitrogen absorption value 10 m3m2/kg
300% tensile strength Mpa
UP to the grade
- Q:How to use all kinds of plastic materials?
- AS (SAN) acrylic styrene transparent adhesiveAS is acrylonitrile (A), styrene (S) copolymer, weather resistant medium, not by the high humidity environment, ability, general oil, detergent and mild alcohol, poor fatigue resistance, not easy to crack due to stress, material quality high transparency, good liquidity in ABS.Suitable plastic products: tray, cups, cutlery, toothbrush, refrigerator cabinet, knob, lighting accessories, accessories, instrument mirror, packing box, stationery
- Q:What is the essential difference between plastic raw materials and engineering plastics?
- Engineering plastics generally have many properties that are not common in plastics. They are often used in construction machinery to replace certain metals.Plastic is resin and filler, so it is usually granular. Raw materials too. Only a few powdery.
- Q:What does MFI mean in PC material?
- The measurement of MI is usually based on the standard method of ASTM D1238. It is the principle of the plastic or resin into the metal sleeve of a fixed inner diameter, and heating the plastic or resin after melting, and then give some load on the piston, the piston on the weight of the molten plastic has been squeezed out from a small hole in the charge, and calculate the weight and squeezed out of plastic. This measuring method, because of the same material, the sleeve barrel inner diameter, load, and temperature are fixed, so in addition to test MI, can also be used for the determination of density, viscosity, and melt shear rate, shear stress... etc.
- Q:Characteristics of rigid polyurethane foam made of polyurethane raw material
- Polyurethane rigid foam is prepared by hard foam polyether polyol (polyurethane rigid foam combination polyether, also known as white material) and polymerized MDI (also known as black material). Mainly used in the preparation of rigid polyurethane foam, widely used in refrigerators, cold storage, spraying, solar energy, thermal pipelines, construction and other fields. According to the use of the field, divided into rigid foam polyether polyol, polyether, wood cyclopentane system hard foam polyether polyol, polyether, flame retardant polyether water. The wood is mainly used for imitation wood product polyether, polyether and water is mainly used for all water pipe foam, flame retardant polyether products for preparation of flame retardant high requirements.
- Q:Is plastic bucket and plastic bottle the same raw material?
- When the number of the triangle in the bottom of the barrel is "4", the main component of this kind of plastic barrel is low-density polyethylene, also called LDPE. Such plastic barrels of heat resistance is not strong, in case of high temperature, there will be hot melt phenomenon, will produce some of the body can not be decomposed plastic preparations, may cause breast cancer, neonatal congenital defects and other diseases.
- Q:What material is good for plastic bellows?
- In the cases to recommend the use of PE (polyethylene) bellowsNo oxidizing acids, no environmental oils, vegetable oils, mineral oils, no organic solvents such as aliphatic hydrocarbons, aromatic hydrocarbons, ketones, esters, etc..Mainly used in the temperature range of -40 to 80 degrees Celsius environment; used in automobiles, motorcycles and other motor vehicle wire harness sheath; also used for household appliances, precision machine tools and other equipment wiring wire sheath.
- Q:Raw materials for making plastic bags
- For the identification of PVC plastic bags and polyethylene plastic bags, the following simple methods are used for identification. Polyethylene film (non-toxic) film is milky white, translucent (a few stacked observation especially), feels like a lubricant is coated on the surface of a layer of wax, shaking, crisp sound, fire flammable, flame yellow, burning mucus dripping, and the candle burning smell.
- Q:What are the raw materials of foam plastics and how do they come out?
- More bisphenol A epoxy resin, epoxy value of 0.51 ~ 0.22mol/100g. When the viscosity is 25 degrees centigrade, it is 20Pa / S; the viscosity is 130 s at 1Pa.
- Q:What are the raw materials needed for making plastic bags?
- The bags made of two materials each have their own characteristics, and are chosen according to the purpose and performance of the products. Polyethylene is petrochemical products, prices vary according to crude oil and market conditions every day, at present LDPE (high pressure polyethylene) offer at 13500 yuan. HDPE (low pressure polyethylene) at 11000 yuan up and down.
- Q:What is Ms plastic material?
- The utility model has the advantages of good transparency, optical property, low moisture absorption, good weather resistance, easy processing, and residual stress of formed products... Other characteristics. Moreover, the proportion of MS resin is lower than acrylic, and the cost is cheaper.General injection molding and extrusion molding, transparent to acrylic resin (PMMA)
We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success! we have our own experienced mold technicians and equipment operation technicians. Our company pays attention to quality management, pursues the business ideal of "taking quality as root, taking truth as faith", and takes "win-win" as our aim.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range