|Packaging Details:||25kg paper bag into 1t weaving bag 5kg, 10kg and 20kg weaving bag into 1t weaving bag 25kg weaving bag put on pallet covered with entanglement wrap product direct into packing bag 25kg paper bag put on pallet covered with entanglement Wrap 25kg weaving bag into 1t weaving bag|
|Delivery Detail:||depend on the quantity|
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Additives of Metallurgy, Metallurgy
carbon particle, blocky-shaped particle
|C Content (%):|
|S Content (%):|
|N Content (%):|
|H Content (%):|
|Ash Content (%):|
stell, aluminum, copper and so on
Carbon fiber and resin
good corrosion resistance,high strength,Abrasion-Resistant
Graphitized Petroleum Coke
Artificial Graphite Scrape
GPC is also called artificial graphite scraps, characterized by high carbon, low sulphur, low nitrogen, causing less slag in the furnace. The finished steel and iron have a better quality by using GPC.
1,Our strong team provide you reliable service that make you feel purchasing is more easier
2,We ensure that we can supply capability with competitive price.
3,work strictly to guarantee product quality,
4,Highest standard of integrity.Guarantee customer's benefit
5.Supplying Pet coke,Met coke.Foundry Coke.,Carbon additive etc.
Packaging & Shipping
|Packaging Details:||25kg pp bag with film or ton bag |
|Delivery Detail:||20 DAYS|
- Q:What are the differences between first-level fire-resistant materials and second-level fire-resistant materials?
- 1, these refer to fire resistance rating of building materials. 2, As for steel, elements that used in different parts should reach different duration of fire resistance according to fire resistance rating. For example, fire resistant pillars of first level can endure fire within 3 hours; the second level, 2.5 hours; the third level, 2 hours. With respect to beams, three levels of fire resistance are included.
- Q:What kind of refractory materials are used in the intermediate frequency furnace?The domestic boric acid can be used as a lining?, how much is the rate?
- Acid, neutral, basic and composite materials are used in intermediate frequency furnace. Domestic boric acid is practicable. The ratio is to determined combined with material, steel (iron) species, smelting temperature, current and other factors
- Q:It the Special Fire-Proof Material belonged to ceramics? Is there a national standard of the Special Fire-Proof Material?
- The fiber and reinforcing material of the metal ceramic is also belonged to the Special Fire-Proof Material. ~~~~GB is too much trouble, GB online should ~~~ Lei Bao Refractories for you. The high temperature inorganic coating. 5. The refractory compound. 3. The high melting point oxide. You can search it on the internet according to the classification~~~~ The special refractories can be divided into five categories: 1. metal ceramic
- Q:What are the best refractory materials in 2,400 Celsius degree?
- It is the purpose that decides what kind of materials you should use. What you have said is 2,400 Celsius degree, right? It is about the fire resistance of the material or the required temperature of it?
- Q:What are the requirements on fire resistance period of C-level fireproof glass?
- What are the requirements on fire resistance period of Class C fireproof glass? The fireproof glass is a special glass which can maintain its integrity and insulation in required fire resistance tests, it can be classified into three types: Class A the fireproof glass which meet demands of fire integrity, and fire insulation at the same time. This glass has advantages of excellent transmittance, fire-proofing(smoke resistance, fire insulation, and blocking heat radiation), sound insulation and impact resistance. It can be applied to architectural ornaments, fire resistant timber doorsets with steel structure, windows, upper beam, partition walls, daylighting roofs, ceiling screens, perspective floor and other building components which need transparency and fireproofing. Class B: The fireproof glass which meets demands of fire integrity and thermal radiation intensity at the same time. This glass is mostly composite fireproof glass which has advantages of transmittance, fireproofing, and smoke resistance. Class C: The fireproof glass which only meets demand of fire integrity. This glass has advantages of transmittance, fireproofing, smoke resistance and high intensity. It can be applied to fireproof glass partition walls, fire windows and with no requirements on outdoor curtain walls, etc. The fireproof glass can be classified as composite fireproof glass and single chip fire-proof glass in terms of structure.
- Q:What is the function of red stone refractory materials
- Q:What's the fire endurance of hollow brick?
- Light weight, high strength, thermal insulation, sound insulation and noise reduction. environmental protection, no pollution, the ideal filling material of frame structure building, Disadvantages:: poor seismic performance, fire reistance being less than 1000 ℃.
- Q:Does anyone know the refractory temperature of fire-resistant glass?
- Ordinary glass will be completely liquefied in the furnace of about 1100 degrees for half an hour and will not deform below 600 degrees. toughened glass fire-resistant glass is the product of ordinary glass after being processed Glass will mainly burst after encountering fire. When unevenly heated or encountering sudden drastic changes in temperature, ordinary glass will burst if the sharp temperature difference is over 70-120 degrees and toughened glass will burst at 200 degrees. It is not yet clear of the bursting temperature for the refractory glass. (I hope this answer can help you!) Hope you adopt !)
- Q:What's the fire endurance of fire windows?
- Fire endurance of fire windows: A class fire window: no less than 1.2h; B class fire window: no less than 0.9h; C class fire window: no less than 0.6h. Technical requirements: 1. Materials and fittings: (1) Window frame should adopt the steel frame or wood frame with certain strength so as to guarantee the integrality and stability of the fitting; (2) Steel frame and mound layer can choose the galvanized steel sheet or stainless steel sheet. Its selection standard is in line with provisions of Article 5.1 in GB12955 "General Technical Requirements on Steel Fire Doors"; (3) Selection standard of wood frame and mound layer should be consistent with the provisions of Article 5.1.1 in GB14101 "General Technical Requirements on Wood Fire Doors"; (4) Filler material inside the steel frame and wood frame should be incombustible material; (5) Fireproof glass can choose the qualified product with no influence on the fire resistance test of the fire window, and its light transmittance should be no less than 75% of that of the ordinary sheet glass with the same layers; (6) Sealing material between the frame and the fireproof glass should use flame retardant material which can play the role of fire prevention and smoke control in the case of fire. (7) Hardware fittings should be approved supporting products which is detection qualified.
- Q:Which kind of refractory floor is easy to use? ?
- Since it is used in public places, fireproofing is quite important.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range