|Packaging Details:||25kg paper bag into 1t weaving bag 5kg, 10kg and 20kg weaving bag into 1t weaving bag 25kg weaving bag put on pallet covered with entanglement wrap product direct into packing bag 25kg paper bag put on pallet covered with entanglement Wrap 25kg weaving bag into 1t weaving bag|
|Delivery Detail:||depend on the quantity|
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Additives of Metallurgy, Metallurgy
carbon particle, blocky-shaped particle
|C Content (%):|
|S Content (%):|
|N Content (%):|
|H Content (%):|
|Ash Content (%):|
stell, aluminum, copper and so on
Carbon fiber and resin
good corrosion resistance,high strength,Abrasion-Resistant
Graphitized Petroleum Coke
Artificial Graphite Scrape
GPC is also called artificial graphite scraps, characterized by high carbon, low sulphur, low nitrogen, causing less slag in the furnace. The finished steel and iron have a better quality by using GPC.
1,Our strong team provide you reliable service that make you feel purchasing is more easier
2,We ensure that we can supply capability with competitive price.
3,work strictly to guarantee product quality,
4,Highest standard of integrity.Guarantee customer's benefit
5.Supplying Pet coke,Met coke.Foundry Coke.,Carbon additive etc.
Packaging & Shipping
|Packaging Details:||25kg pp bag with film or ton bag |
|Delivery Detail:||20 DAYS|
- Q:What is the fire endurance of ceramsite concrete blocks?
- The heat conductivity coefficient of grade 800 hollow building blocks in ceramsite concrete is 0.23 and fire endurance is 4h. Ceramsite concrete has strong construction adaptability. It can not only compound concrete material with different unit weight and strength(It changes with the structure of thermal insulation or bearing structure) according to the different purposes and functions of buildings, but also is easy to construct. It is suitable for industrial production of a variety of construction methods. It can not only make all types of components(board, block, girder, column, etc) by using production process, but also can use mechanization construction of cast-in-place. The strong adaptability of construction of ceramsite concrete is not comparable to any other lightweight building materials(such as air-entrapping, etc.).
- Q:What is the common inorganic fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial?
- 1. The thermal insulation material of level A combustion performance: Rock wool, glass wool, foam glass, foamed ceramics, foam cement, hole-closed perlite, etc. 2. combustion performance is level B1 insulation materials: Extruded polystyrene board (XPS) after special treatment / Special treatment of polyurethane (PU), phenolic aldehyde and gelatine powder polyphenyl granule 3 combustion performance is level B2 insulation material: Molded polystyrene board (EPS), extruded polystyrene board (XPS), polyurethane (PU), polyethylene (PE), sea capacity module and vitrified micro bead. (Hope I can help you! Hope you adopt. Thank you! )
- Q:For refractory, what is critical particle size? Thank you.
- It also refers to the largest particle size of aggregate!
- Q:What is the new fireproofing standard of external wall thermal insulation materials?
- 1, The height of fire barrier zone is not less than 300, and the thickness is same to the external insulation system; 2, the horizontal dividing joint should be set on the boundary between fire barrier zone and thermal insulation system; 3, Fire barrier zone is usually set in the horizontal direction, the fire barrier zone should be set above the door and window openings, the distance between the low edge of barrier zone and upward side of the hole should not exceed 500mm; 4, The construction of fire barrier zone insulating layer should carried on from bottom to top with EIFS insulating layer, which is not first leave the place in the EIFS insulating layer, and then paste fire barrier zone insulation board; 5, pasting the insulation board fire barrier zone insulation board and EIFS insulation board should be stitched closely, the width is more than 2mm gap application EIFS insulation materials or fire-retardant foam polyurethane padding;
- Q:Current development status of qualitative refractory materials.
- Q:How many types of fire-resistant material?
- 1. Acid fire-resistant material refers to one with more than 93% SiO2. It is featured by resistance to the corrosion of acidic slag ad high temperature and easy to react with alkaline molten slag. 2. Alkaline refractory material generally refers to one with magnesium oxide or magnesium oxide and calcium oxide as the main component. It has high refractoriness and strong resistance to basic slag. 3. Silicate aluminum refractory material refers to one with SiO2, Al2O3 as the main component. According to the content of Al2O, it can be divided into three categories: half siliceous (15-30% Al2O3), clay (Al2O3 30 ~ 48%), high aluminum (more than 48% of Al2O3). 4. Fused cast refractory material refers to shaped refractory products made by high temperature melting and casting.
- Q:What's the B grade fireproofing material?
- B1 grade ceiling material: gypsum board, fobrous plasterboard, cement particle board, mineral wool decorative acoustic panels, glass wool decorative acoustic board, perlite decorative acoustic board, flame retardant plywood, flame retardant medium density fiberboard, rock wool decorative sheet, flame retardant wood, aluminum foil composites, flame retardant phenolic laminate, aluminum foil glass fiber reinforced plastic composite material, etc.; B1 grade wall material: gypsum board, fibrous plasterboard, cement particle board, mineral wool board, glass wool board, perlite board, flame retardant plywood and medium density fiberboard, fireproof plastic decorative sheet, nonflammable double-sided particle board, multicolor coating, flame retardant wallpaper and wall cloth, flame retardant simulated granite decorative plates, magnesium oxychloride cement prefabricated wall panels, flame retardant glass fiber reinforced plastic plates, PVC plastic clapboards, high-strength and lightweight composite wallboards, fire-retardant molded wooden composite boards, flame retardant colored artificial boards, nonflammable glass fiber reinforced plastics, etc.
- Q:What's the fire endurance of hollow brick?
- This question is really very simple. It is better no to exceed 1050℃, or it will be easily burnt. I think 980℃ is ok actually. Around 950℃, no more than 1100℃, or brick will be burnt and melted easily.
- Q:What's the frequently used refractory material?
- Refractory material is generally used in industrial departments like metallurgy, glass, cement, ceramics, machinery, hot working, petrochemical industry, power and national defense. Frequently used common refractory: silica brick, semi-silica brick, clay brick, high alumina brick, magnesia brick, etc. Frequently used special refractory: AZS brick, corundum brick, direct-bonded magnesia-chrome bricks, carborundum brick, calcium oxide, chromium hemitrioxide, alumina, magnesium oxide, etc. Frequently used fireclay insulating refractory: diatomite product, asbestos product, insulation board, etc. Frequently used unshaped refractory: ramming refractory, refractory castable, plastic refractory, refractory mortar, gun-mix refractory, refractory coating, lightweight refractory castables, etc.
- Q:Selection of refractory materials?
- Inorganic non-metallic material with a refractoriness of more than 1580 degrees. Refractoriness refers to the temperature of a sample of a refractory cone, which is resistant to high temperature without softening, and does not soften and melt down. Refractory materials are associated with high temperature technology, which originated roughly from the middle of the bronze age. In the Eastern Han Dynasty has made China kiln firing porcelain material and with fireclay refractory sagger. In the early twentieth Century, refractory materials were developed towards high purity, high density and ultra high temperature products. At the same time, unshaped refractory materials and refractory fibers without firing and energy consumption were developed. With the development of modern technology, atomic energy, space technology, new energy technology, refractory material having high temperature resistance and corrosion resistance, thermal shock resistance, erosion resistance and other comprehensive excellent performance has been applied.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range