|Packaging Details:||25kg paper bag into 1t weaving bag 5kg, 10kg and 20kg weaving bag into 1t weaving bag 25kg weaving bag put on pallet covered with entanglement wrap product direct into packing bag 25kg paper bag put on pallet covered with entanglement Wrap 25kg weaving bag into 1t weaving bag|
|Delivery Detail:||depend on the quantity|
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Additives of Metallurgy, Metallurgy
carbon particle, blocky-shaped particle
|C Content (%):|
|S Content (%):|
|N Content (%):|
|H Content (%):|
|Ash Content (%):|
stell, aluminum, copper and so on
Carbon fiber and resin
good corrosion resistance,high strength,Abrasion-Resistant
Graphitized Petroleum Coke
Artificial Graphite Scrape
GPC is also called artificial graphite scraps, characterized by high carbon, low sulphur, low nitrogen, causing less slag in the furnace. The finished steel and iron have a better quality by using GPC.
1,Our strong team provide you reliable service that make you feel purchasing is more easier
2,We ensure that we can supply capability with competitive price.
3,work strictly to guarantee product quality,
4,Highest standard of integrity.Guarantee customer's benefit
5.Supplying Pet coke,Met coke.Foundry Coke.,Carbon additive etc.
Packaging & Shipping
|Packaging Details:||25kg pp bag with film or ton bag |
|Delivery Detail:||20 DAYS|
- Q:what's the varieties of thermal insulation material with A level fire rating?
- Inorganic thermal insulation material can do it, such as glass wool,rock wool,foam glass,etc. phenolic foam materials in organic foam material is special. phenolic foam not only has good thermal insulation properties but also can be composited with steel plate and other materials, A class thermal insulation materials that reach A class combustion performance include: rock (mine) wool, foam glass, EVB, etc. thermal insulation materials with A class combustion performance mainly include: phenolic aldehyde,gelatine powder polyphenyl granule, etc. thermal insulation material of fire barrier zone can use rock (mine) wool, foam glass, EVB and other materials with A class combustion performance.
- Q:What is the material composition of the new fire-resistant coating?
- New fire-resistant coating generally consists of base material, dispersion media, flame retardants, fillers, additives (plasticizers, stabilizers, waterproofing agents, moisture, etc.). (1) Base material is the basis of the composition of the coating, and it is the main film-forming substance, playing a decisive role in coating performance . For fire-resistant coating, its base material must be capable of matching with the flame retardant to constitute an organic fireproofing system. The base material commonly employed at home and abroad includes inorganic and organic film-forming material. Inorganic film-forming materials include silicate. Si03, K2 Si03Na2 Si03), silica and phosphate [Al. (HPO.). ] ect. There are a wide range of organic film-forming substance, usually flame retardent organic synthetic resins, such as phenolic resins, halogenated alkyd resins, polyester, halogenated olefin resins (such as vinyl chloride resin), amino resin (melamine resin, urea resin, etc. ), tar-based resins, furan resins, heterocyclic resins (e.g., polyamide-imide, polyimide, etc.), organic elements resins (e.g. silicone resin), rubber (halogenated rubber such as chlorinated natural rubber) and so on. There are numerous latex taking water as solvent. www.hc3600.
- Q:What high-molecular polymers can be used as fire-resistant material binder?
- Melamine resin should be compounded with fire-resistant material and acrylic acid material is easy to burn. But high-molecular polymers can be used along with the above two. Polysulfone is featured by heat resistance and high temperature resistance. Polyurethane is difficult to process and compound with fire-resistant material. Phenolic resin is not easy to burn. Epoxy is expensive and self-extinguishing once away from fire.
- Q:What are unshaped fire-resisitance materials?
- Refractory castable, refractory plastic material, usually classified according to construction and manufacture method, unfired bricks precast block, refractory pressed into material, refractory cast material, refractory coating, refractory ramming material there are many classification methods
- Q:Can someone professionally introduce the classifications of refractories?
- Whatare the classifications of the refractory index levels? There are three categories of refractory index levels. Anyone familiar with the industry may already know that if you're new to the refractory and don't know much about it, the following information may be helpful to you. Refractory index level can be devided into three general categories of special refractories, advanced refractories and ordinary refractories. The first category, special refractories. Whose refractoriness is higher than 2000 ℃, spinel brick, pure oxide products, high purity directly bonded magnesia-chrome brick, cast products, non-oxide products belong to this grade. The second category, advanced refractories. Whose refractoriness is from 1770 to 2000 Celsius degrees, mullite bricks, high alumina brick, magnesia-alumina brick, ordinary magnesia products, olivine bricks, ordinary magnesia-chrome brick belong to this grade. The third category, ordinary refractories. Whose refractoriness is between 1580 and 1770 Celsius degrees, equivalent to Al2O315% ~ 45% refractory products in the binary system of SiO2-Al2O3. Kaolinite is the main mineral of raw materials.
- Q:What brands are the best in the A-level refractory materials?
- A-level refractory materials: Dulux, Nippon, Carpoly, Skshu and Smoz. Fireproof boards are the most common materials in the market. There are two are commonly used: one is HPL decorative plastic laminates with advantages of fire- ,moisture-, wearproof and oil resistance as well as easy to wash, besides it has a great variety of colors and types. Another one is glass fiber magnesite fireproof board, the out layer of which is decorative materials while the inner layer is mineral magnesium fireproof materials which can resist a high temperature of 1,500 Celsius degree but it is not a good ornament.
- Q:Can you tell me the classification of fireproof sealing material.
- Inorganic fireproof plugging material includs: organic fireproof plugging material, fire bags, warfare, fire collars, fire belt, fire prevention sealing strip, flexible fire protection coil, fireproof glue and so on. I hope my answer can help you. Thank you!
- Q:What are the applications of refractory in petroleum?
- It can be used in chemical filler.
- Q:The development prospect of fire-resistant material
- Luweishi (Furnace guardian)--- the wings ofrefractory material (blast furnace for high pressure grouting and liningmaking)--- is the fortune of furnace repair companies. Nowadays the sales of refractorymaterial are very difficult, but furnace repairing is popular. It does not onlyearn money but also sell refractory material, and even establish long-term,stable and interdependent business relations provided the price is acceptable.Many forward-looking companies such as Beijing Rongda, Anshan Yongheng, WuahnKehong, Shandong Zhangqiu, Gongyi Huaxi, Hongda, Zibo Xinfu and Anyang Tecai,allowing for the steel mills which are rich and try to do things the easy way, turnrefractory plant into or include into building company, resulting in greatsuccess in the bid invitation among so many units. Junwei can provide quality and efficient blast furnace equipment for grouting and lininLuweishi--- Luweishi (Furnace guardian) and research, design and manufacture as required. QQ:76350883
- Q:Does hardware construction materials contain refractory?
- refractory includes one kind of building materials. It is a special material and not commonly used.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range