|Packaging Details:||25kg paper bag into 1t weaving bag 5kg, 10kg and 20kg weaving bag into 1t weaving bag 25kg weaving bag put on pallet covered with entanglement wrap product direct into packing bag 25kg paper bag put on pallet covered with entanglement Wrap 25kg weaving bag into 1t weaving bag|
|Delivery Detail:||depend on the quantity|
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Additives of Metallurgy, Metallurgy
carbon particle, blocky-shaped particle
|C Content (%):|
|S Content (%):|
|N Content (%):|
|H Content (%):|
|Ash Content (%):|
stell, aluminum, copper and so on
Carbon fiber and resin
good corrosion resistance,high strength,Abrasion-Resistant
Graphitized Petroleum Coke
Artificial Graphite Scrape
GPC is also called artificial graphite scraps, characterized by high carbon, low sulphur, low nitrogen, causing less slag in the furnace. The finished steel and iron have a better quality by using GPC.
1,Our strong team provide you reliable service that make you feel purchasing is more easier
2,We ensure that we can supply capability with competitive price.
3,work strictly to guarantee product quality,
4,Highest standard of integrity.Guarantee customer's benefit
5.Supplying Pet coke,Met coke.Foundry Coke.,Carbon additive etc.
Packaging & Shipping
|Packaging Details:||25kg pp bag with film or ton bag |
|Delivery Detail:||20 DAYS|
- Q:What is the role of the vermiculite fireproof material?
- Apart from inflaming retarding, the materials covered with vermiculite has a lot of advantages including anti rust, waterproof, anticorrosive, wear-resisting, heat-resisting and the coating is armed with toughness, colorability, adhesiveness, fast-drying and luster.
- Q:How long is the duration of fire resistance of hollow glass magnesium board
- Glass magnesium board is non-combustible board with excellent fire resistance ability, the continuous burning time of flame is 0, non-combustible at 800℃, no flame at 1200℃, achieving the highest level of fire retardant level A1; Partition System cooperated with high-quality keel can endure fire for more than 3 hours. In the process of combustion, a large amount of heat energy can be absorbed, and the temperature of the surrounding environment will be delayed.
- Q:Which refractory is better for building 1500 degree kiln ?
- High alumina brick or 99 alumina hollow ball brick is OK, which can withstand a temperature of 1600 ℃.
- Q:Can anyone tell me which materials are fire-proof high temperature resistant material?
- Fireproof high temperature resistant materials such as: Quartz, tridymite, cristobalite, chalcedony, flint, opal, quartzite, White silica sand, diatomaceous earth, the silicon oxide (SiO2) contained in these siliceous materials is at least 90% . The silicon oxide in some pure raw material can be above 99 %. Siliceous materials are acidic in high-temperature chemokinesis. when existing metallic oxide or contact with metallic oxide, they will conduct chemical actions and conbine into fusible silicates. Therefore, if the siliceous raw material contains a small amount of metal oxide, its heat resistance will be seriously affected..
- Q:What are the applications of refractory in petroleum?
- It can be used in chemical filler.
- Q:What is fireproofing material? Are fireproof materials the same thing with thermal insulation materials and refractories?
- The refractory material is capable of withstanding high temperature burning, while fireproofing material is to prevent burning. They are different from each other
- Q:What is the difference in the nature between the refractory material and thermal insulation material
- thermal insulation material is a material which has a strong impedance to the heat flow. the nature of the material requires that the material can isolate the delivery of thermal, and the low heat conductivity coefficient and expansion coefficient of the non-metal material.refractory is good in heat resisitance and chamical erosion but not high temperature resistance. Requirements on nature is still in high temperature.
- Q:Does anyone knows which company produces the better refractory materials?
- 1, Xinjiang Seekon new material limited liability company: Xishan Street No. 382,Saybagh District
2, Refractory Material Co., Ltd. In Xuyan, Benxi: Near the Sihu Road, Benxi City
3,Benxi Beitai new refractory material factory sales office address: Benxi city Sihu District Liu Toro No. 16
- Q:Does anyone know the difference between refractory and thermal insulation material?
- I will give you a relatively simple analysis. Refractory can bear above 1,200 degrees centigrade, but some refractory is not insulated. For example, refractory brick can be directly in contact with heat source, but it has little insulation effect. Refractory includes ceramic fiber, high silica and so on. And they can be also insulated. But insulation effect is not so good as insulation material. Insulation material generally can bear below 800 degrees centigrade, and it is large in thermal resistance, low in heat conductivity coefficient and high in porosity factor, thus reducing heat loss. Briefly speaking, insulated material is to store most heat, and just let a small quantity of heat run of through air, thus insulating heat. Refractory includes glass fiber, rock wool, aerogel blanket and so on.
- Q:What's the classification of refractory material?
- Magnesium aluminum is complex and mainly seeing what classification standard is like according to the appearance shape can be divided into two categories, setting and not setting according to the acid alkali can be divided into acidic, magnesia, high aluminum, ramming expected, spinel, spray coating, plastic, just the quality of the jade, daub material according to the chemical composition is divided into, such as clay, neutral and alkaline according to the operation mode can be divided into different castable, magnesium, calcium, magnesium chrome
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range