|Packaging Details:||25kg paper bag into 1t weaving bag 5kg, 10kg and 20kg weaving bag into 1t weaving bag 25kg weaving bag put on pallet covered with entanglement wrap product direct into packing bag 25kg paper bag put on pallet covered with entanglement Wrap 25kg weaving bag into 1t weaving bag|
|Delivery Detail:||depend on the quantity|
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Additives of Metallurgy, Metallurgy
carbon particle, blocky-shaped particle
|C Content (%):|
|S Content (%):|
|N Content (%):|
|H Content (%):|
|Ash Content (%):|
stell, aluminum, copper and so on
Carbon fiber and resin
good corrosion resistance,high strength,Abrasion-Resistant
Graphitized Petroleum Coke
Artificial Graphite Scrape
GPC is also called artificial graphite scraps, characterized by high carbon, low sulphur, low nitrogen, causing less slag in the furnace. The finished steel and iron have a better quality by using GPC.
1,Our strong team provide you reliable service that make you feel purchasing is more easier
2,We ensure that we can supply capability with competitive price.
3,work strictly to guarantee product quality,
4,Highest standard of integrity.Guarantee customer's benefit
5.Supplying Pet coke,Met coke.Foundry Coke.,Carbon additive etc.
Packaging & Shipping
|Packaging Details:||25kg pp bag with film or ton bag |
|Delivery Detail:||20 DAYS|
- Q:What kind of refractory bricks material is best?
- 1, high alumina brick: The content of Al2O3 is more than 75. The refractoriness is higher than the clay brick. It has good resistance to acid, alkali and erosion and is suitable for cement kiln calcining zone and other places. It has long operation life, but the price is high. 2. dolomite brick: Formation of coating has good performance, good corrosion resistance, but f-CaO is contained in bricks. It is hydratable and difficult to transport and keep, so it is less used in the production. 3. magnesia-chrome bricks: It has good formation of coating and is used for burning zone. The disadvantage is poor thermal shock resistant performance. Besides, positive Hexavalent Cr is highly toxic. Countries that produce and use magnesia-chrome bricks gradually decrease on the international. Now production units using this brick should find alternatives as soon as possible. 4. spinel brick: It is often used in transitional zone and has good seismic performance, good reduction resistance, but refractoriness is a little bit poor. 5. anti-stripping brick: This brick contains a small amount of ZrO. Martensite phase transformation happens to form thin crack during temperature-rise period. It has strong alkali resistance, anti-stripping performance and good slag resistance. 6. phosphate brick: It has low refractoriness, but it has strong strength and good shock resistance. It is often used in grate cooler, hot kiln hood, etc. 7. carborundum brick: It has high temperature resistance(1800 degree, softening temperature under a fixed load is 1620-1640), small coefficient of thermal expansion, high cold-resistance heat-resistance, abrasion resistance. It is suitable for cooling zone and kilneye. 8. silmo brick: It has good thermal shock resistance, high strength, good abrasion resistance, and is suitable for transitional belt.
- Q:what's the varieties of fire-proof sealing material?
- Fire blocking material currently on the market include: fire stopping board, foam blocking material, flame resisting module, fire-resisting sealant, flexible organic caulking, WXY-II and fire retardant bag, etc. fire-proof sealing material is widely used in building construction and can ensure high-temperature flame and smoke from fires not spread to another fire compartment, different buildings generally use different sealing methods. Pipeline is generaly sealed by pouring concrete board or mortar.
- Q:How much modulus is used as refractories material of sodium silicate.
- Storage and use are very convenient, especially for mechanized and the evenly refractory material and the sodium silicatemodulus is generally...2. transportation. The appearance of product is pure white. Instant powdered sodium silicate, also known as instant sodium metasilicate.4 to 3, in powder form, automation. in the range of 3, hydrated sodium silicate
- Q:The structure of refractory material
- Q:Why can aluminium hydroxide not be used to make refractory material?
- Hope my answer is helpful to you. It decomposes and produces aluminium oxide and water after heating, chemical equation for the reaction is: 2Al(OH)3=△=Al2O3+3H2O. Aluminium hydroxide can't be directly used to make refractory material because aluminium hydroxide is not stable.
- Q:What is the fire endurance of fireproof glass cotton?
- The highest temperature of fireproofing glass wool can be above 200 degrees, so it can be used for a long time,it's difficult to judge the special usage time, but its usually about 3 months and 8 hours every day.
- Q:How many kinds of A-level fireproof and thermal insulation materials are there?
- Please give us some information about the kinds of A-level fireproof and thermal insulation materials in the market.
- Q:What's the difference of fire-resistant material's density, specific gravity and bulk specific gravity?
- Q:What are the requirements for the performance of refractory materials?
- Refractory materials should have very high refractoriness, high temperature heat load and resistance to softening, melting; with high volume stability, resistance to high temperature and heat load, volume shrinkage and only uniform expansion; high strength at room temperature and high temperature strength, high load softening temperature, under the joint action of heat load and heavy load, no loss of strength, creep collapse; Electric furnace analysis should have good resistance to thermal shock, resistance to rapid temperature changes, no crack, not flaking; with excellent slag resistance.
- Q:What requirements should refractory materials meet?
- The operating temperature of forging furnace is above 1000, which can ensure the normal operation of the furnace, prolong the life of the furnace and save energy. General requirements for refractories are as follows. 1 They should deform at a sufficient temperature without melting. 2, They should have necessary structural strength without softening and deforming. The volume should be stable at high temperature without expansion, contraction or cracking. 4, They can resist erosion of molten metal, slag, gas and other chemicals.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range