|Packaging Details:||25kg paper bag into 1t weaving bag 5kg, 10kg and 20kg weaving bag into 1t weaving bag 25kg weaving bag put on pallet covered with entanglement wrap product direct into packing bag 25kg paper bag put on pallet covered with entanglement Wrap 25kg weaving bag into 1t weaving bag|
|Delivery Detail:||depend on the quantity|
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Additives of Metallurgy, Metallurgy
carbon particle, blocky-shaped particle
|C Content (%):|
|S Content (%):|
|N Content (%):|
|H Content (%):|
|Ash Content (%):|
stell, aluminum, copper and so on
Carbon fiber and resin
good corrosion resistance,high strength,Abrasion-Resistant
Graphitized Petroleum Coke
Artificial Graphite Scrape
GPC is also called artificial graphite scraps, characterized by high carbon, low sulphur, low nitrogen, causing less slag in the furnace. The finished steel and iron have a better quality by using GPC.
1,Our strong team provide you reliable service that make you feel purchasing is more easier
2,We ensure that we can supply capability with competitive price.
3,work strictly to guarantee product quality,
4,Highest standard of integrity.Guarantee customer's benefit
5.Supplying Pet coke,Met coke.Foundry Coke.,Carbon additive etc.
Packaging & Shipping
|Packaging Details:||25kg pp bag with film or ton bag |
|Delivery Detail:||20 DAYS|
- Q:Which one is better, fire-resistant wood or steel?
- From the aspect of low-carbon and environment protection, the steel and timber structures are both OK, they are both renewable resources, the steel can be recycled and melt down again and wood can continue to be planted. Fireproof board Fireproof board is a refractory material used for surface decoration. It is widely used in interior decoration, furniture, kitchen cabinets, laboratory tables, walls, and other fields.
- Q:What kind of materials are needed to make refractory bricks?
- Refractory materials generally refer to inorganic non-metallic materials with fire resistance above 1580℃. It plays an important role in metallurgy, nonferrous metals, chemical engineering, ceramics, and industrial production. Different industry needs different materials. You can turn to the knowledgeable internet.
- Q:How to distinguish between class A fire resistant door and class B fire resistant door from appearance ? What are the differences between the two refractories? Thank you !
- First, the materials are the same. But the thickness of grade A and grade B fire doors is different juding from their appearances. Grade A :50. Grade B:45. Added question: Do you refer to steel fire door?
- Q:How long is the duration of fire resistance that fireproof door of level B can endure?
- Fireproof doors can be divided into three levels, namely level A,B,C. Fireproof doors of level A can endure fire for 1.50～2.00h while level B for 0.50～1.50h. However, according to national condition, the lowest fire doors fire resistance limit has been specified, namely, level A,1.50h;level B,1.00h; level C, 0.50h.
- Q:What are the models of bauxite with high alumina?
- China Ferrous Metal Industry Corporation released the industry standard of bauxite (YS / T78-94) in 1994. According to this standard, bauxite can be divided to sedimentary diaspore, stacked type diaspore and lateritic gibbsite. According to the chemical composition, it can be divided into nine trade marks as LK12-70, LK8-65, LK5- 60, LK3-53, LK15-60, LK11-55, LK8-50, LK7-50 and LK3-40. In addition to the provisions of chemical composition of bauxite, the standard also requires that the water of sedimentary diaspore shall not exceed 7% and water of stacked type diaspore and lateritic gibbsite shall not exceed 8%. Moreover, particle size of bauxite should be not greater than 150mm. Bauxite shall not be mixed with clay, limestone and other debris.
- Q:what materials can make external wall fireproofing paint have the fireproofing effect
- Adding flame retardant or fire retardant materials can be fireproofing, which commonly referred to as the external walls of fire retardant coating or fire retardant coating. Principle: Fireproof paint itself is flame-retardant or non-combustible, so that the protected base material can not directly contact with the air in order to the ignition delay and reducing the burning speed; except that, it also has a lower thermal conductivity, which can delay the transfer of flame temperature to the protected base material; fireproof paint thermal can decompose non-combustible inert gas by heating to dilute the thermal decomposition of combustible gas in protected object, making it difficult to burn or slow down the speed of burning.
- Q:Who knows the texture of fire-proof wooden door material?
- Steel door, wooden door or steel wooden door can be inset fireproof laminboard, such as rock wool, perlite. Perlite (fireproof doors filling material, fireproof doors raw material) using for fireproof door core is mainly used for the filling material of fireproof doors and security doors. Fire protection, thermal insulation, good sound insulation effects, and higher performance than aluminum silicate wool and rock wool. The combustion performance of perlite using for fireproof door core reaches class A non-combustion, which is new type of fireproof doors filling material with characteristics of low cost, good fireproof performance and excellent environmental protection performance. The advantages of fireproof door core perlite as fireproof door filling material: 1, Good fireproof performance, so it has a function of fire prevention. Environmental protection: all materials are environmentally friendly products. Pollution-free: the product is composed of glass fiber reinforced materials and inorganic binder. 2, with characteristics of non-flammable, non-explosive, water-resistant, oil-resistant, chemical erosion resistant, non-toxic and good mechanical strength, etc. The product can be used for mechanic processing like sawing, drilling, gouging, etc. High fire resistance, in the simulated combustion tests, it doesn't deform when the flame temperature reaching 800 degrees, has good fire retardant and fire-resistant properties. 3, product material is cheap, suitable for all kinds of fireproof materials. Perlite fireproof board is made by pressing the expanded perlite powder and high temperature fireproof adhesive through mould, suitable for the filling material of fireproof wooden door and fireproof steel door, which is the substitute products of aluminum silicate wool and rock wool. 4, has advantages of light volume-weight, high refractoriness, strong compressive strength, small thermal conductivity, non-flammable, non-toxic, tasteless, non-pollution, etc.
- Q:Using what kind of melting aluminium furnace refractories is more appropriate?
- If it's the ordinary, you can use high aluminum refractory brick with general clay, GB/T 3994-2005 clay heat insulation refractory brick. If you need these with good material, there is high alumina thermal insulation refractory brick, GB/T 3995-2006 high aluminum heat insulation refractory brick, models have A13 and material is the alumina, A13 50 u, high insulating brick B5.Intermediate insulating brick B2, etc. Dolomite brick: good hang kiln performance, good erosion resistance, but brick is usually without f - CaO, hydration, and difficult to transport and storage, less used in the production. Magnesia-chrome bricks: good hang kiln, used in calcining zone. The disadvantage is that its thermal shock resistance is poor and plus hexavalent Cr is toxic, the production and use of magnesite chrome bricks in international countries gradually reduce. Now unit using the brick find replacements as soon as possible.
- Q:What are unshaped fire-resisitance materials?
- Refractory castable, refractory plastic material, usually classified according to construction and manufacture method, unfired bricks precast block, refractory pressed into material, refractory cast material, refractory coating, refractory ramming material there are many classification methods
- Q:Who know about the knowledge of acid refractory material? Please explain in detail.
- Abrasion resistance of fire resistance material depends on the material group and structural material. The abrasion resistance of dense single crystal materials depends on the hardness of mineral crystal. The higher the hardness, the more resistance the material is to abrasion. non mineral crystals with fine grain material has a high wear resistance. The abrasion resistance of materials is related to bulk density or porosity. Aluminium refractory material can resist a temperature as high as 700~900 degree within the elastic range. The higher the temperature, the lower the resistance. Abrasion resistance will be increased with elastic modulus as temperature increase. In many cases, refractory material will often cause a lot of harm due to mechanical abrasion.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range