|Place of Origin:|
Shaanxi, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
1770°< Refractoriness< 2000°
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
LZ-85, 80, 70, 65, 55, 48
|refractoriness under load:|
|cold crashing strength:|
35 MPa Min
|thermal shock resistence:|
|reheating linear change:|
1450℃x2 +0.1 -0.4
over than 15 years
|Packaging Details:||in pallet for sea ship|
|Delivery Detail:||15-45 days after get customers's deposit|
High alumina bricks
Specifications of high alumina bricks
1. AL2O3 : 45%-80%.
2. Can according to customers' requirements.
3. Used for steel ladle lining.
High alumina steel ladle fire brick,Steel ladle brick,Ladle brick
Application of high alumina bricks
High alumina brick is widely used for Widely used in blast furnaces, Hot Blast Stove, Steel ladle lining, Reheating furnace, Cement kiln,Tunnel kiln,boiler, coke oven, carbon furnace,glass kiln , Steel smelting furnace and various kiln lining and thermal technical equipment, etc.
Features of high alumina bricks
1) High-temperature endurable .
2) Good thermal shock resistance .
3) Good resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
4) Good thermal shock and thermal spalling resistance.
5) High mechanical strength.
6) Good volume stability at high temperature.
Physical and chemical index of high alumina bricks
Cold crushing strength
Standards of Type Brick:
Product Range: SK32,SK34,SK35,SK36,SK37,SK38
Specail Shape of High Alumina Brick
- Q:What are the alloy wear resistance materials?
- According to the composition of Beijing Naimo metal materials company will wear resistant metal materials is divided into the following five categories: one: high manganese steel series: high manganese steel (ZGMn13),
- Q:How can the refractory brick blast furnace be pulverized and pulverized enough not to be taken away by the wind?
- Because the hot air outlet of the top burning hot blast furnace is high, the installation requirement of the hot air manifold is high, and the requirement of the strength of the pillar structure is higher, so the rectangular arrangement of the hot blast stove is arranged. The top burning hot blast stove is located on the furnace top because of burner and hot air valve,Therefore, operation, maintenance and installation all require mechanization and automation. Also, because these water cooled valves are mounted with a high elevation,Therefore, the demand for cooling water supply pressure should be improved accordingly, the use of large top burning hot blast stove, the key lies in the design of high-power high-efficiency short flame burner. The top combustion hot blast furnace absorbs the advantages of internal combustion and external combustion hot blast stoves, and overcomes some of their shortcomings,Its structure can meet the requirements of modern blast furnace for high temperature, high pressure and large scale development,Combustion capacity, while meeting production requirements, has been successfully reduced by many devices,
- Q:What refractory material does cupola lining use?
- It's made of high quality refractory material: 1770 ~ 2000 centigrade.
- Q:Is there a big difference between two high alumina brick and one high alumina brick?
- According to my experience, two kinds of high alumina bricks from the index, there is a big difference between the content of AL2O3, a high aluminum brick in 75%, two grade high alumina bricks in 65%, so the content is not the same, also decided that the use of temperature difference, the difference is very big.
- Q:How much is one ton / ton of high alumina refractory brick?
- The market price of about super high aluminium brick price at 3000 yuan / ton, a high aluminum brick at around 2500 yuan / ton, two high aluminum bricks at around 2100 yuan / ton three grade high alumina bricks at around 1850 yuan / ton for reference, choose to buy the area is not the same as the prices are not the same.
- Q:Which thermal shock stability of clay brick and high alumina brick is good?
- The product has the advantages of high temperature, little creep, strong corrosion resistance and good thermal shock resistance, and is suitable for large and medium-sized hot blast stoves.Thermal shock stability is much better than clay brick.
- Q:Can high alumina brick resist carburizing?
- The resistance to carburization is not directly related to the bulk density of bricks
- Q:What are the specific raw materials for plastic pallets?
- With excellent mechanical properties, its strength and elasticity are higher than HDPE, and it has good flexural fatigue resistance. It has good heat resistance and good chemical stability. Besides being concentrated by concentrated sulfuric acid and concentrated nitric acid, it is relatively stable to other chemical reagents. The high frequency insulation performance of polypropylene is excellent because of its almost no water absorption, so the insulation performance is not affected by temperature.
- Q:What are the lining structures of lime rotary kilns and what are the requirements for refractories?
- The rotary kiln lining structure of rotary kiln and requirements on refractories calcining active lime according to the general output is divided into Nissan 300t, 400 t, 600 t, 800 t, 1000 t, 12000 t of kiln type, calcining zone temperature at 1350 degrees celsius. The kiln is divided into a discharge end, a cooling zone, a burning zone, a preheating zone and a feeding end, and the temperature of each section of the kiln ranges from 1000 DEG C to 1350 DEG C, and the requirements for refractory materials are different. The kiln refractory materials not only to withstand the high temperature impact, but also need to bear the material erosion, kiln rotation stress produced, so not only on the physico-chemical properties of refractory materials have strict requirements, but also for the construction of brick should be strictly.
- Q:What's the weight of the refractory bricks?
- According to shape and size can be divided into standard brick, ordinary brick, special brick, etc.. It can be used as high temperature building materials and structural materials for construction kilns and various thermal equipments, and can undergo various physical, chemical and mechanical changes at high temperature. For example, refractory clay brick, high alumina brick, brick, brick etc..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range