|Place of Origin:|
Shaanxi, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
1770°< Refractoriness< 2000°
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
LZ-85, 80, 70, 65, 55, 48
|refractoriness under load:|
|cold crashing strength:|
35 MPa Min
|thermal shock resistence:|
|reheating linear change:|
1450℃x2 +0.1 -0.4
over than 15 years
|Packaging Details:||in pallet for sea ship|
|Delivery Detail:||15-45 days after get customers's deposit|
High alumina bricks
Specifications of high alumina bricks
1. AL2O3 : 45%-80%.
2. Can according to customers' requirements.
3. Used for steel ladle lining.
High alumina steel ladle fire brick,Steel ladle brick,Ladle brick
Application of high alumina bricks
High alumina brick is widely used for Widely used in blast furnaces, Hot Blast Stove, Steel ladle lining, Reheating furnace, Cement kiln,Tunnel kiln,boiler, coke oven, carbon furnace,glass kiln , Steel smelting furnace and various kiln lining and thermal technical equipment, etc.
Features of high alumina bricks
1) High-temperature endurable .
2) Good thermal shock resistance .
3) Good resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
4) Good thermal shock and thermal spalling resistance.
5) High mechanical strength.
6) Good volume stability at high temperature.
Physical and chemical index of high alumina bricks
Cold crushing strength
Standards of Type Brick:
Product Range: SK32,SK34,SK35,SK36,SK37,SK38
Specail Shape of High Alumina Brick
- Q:How can the refractory brick blast furnace be pulverized and pulverized enough not to be taken away by the wind?
- Because the hot air outlet of the top burning hot blast furnace is high, the installation requirement of the hot air manifold is high, and the requirement of the strength of the pillar structure is higher, so the rectangular arrangement of the hot blast stove is arranged. The top burning hot blast stove is located on the furnace top because of burner and hot air valve,Therefore, operation, maintenance and installation all require mechanization and automation. Also, because these water cooled valves are mounted with a high elevation,Therefore, the demand for cooling water supply pressure should be improved accordingly, the use of large top burning hot blast stove, the key lies in the design of high-power high-efficiency short flame burner. The top combustion hot blast furnace absorbs the advantages of internal combustion and external combustion hot blast stoves, and overcomes some of their shortcomings,Its structure can meet the requirements of modern blast furnace for high temperature, high pressure and large scale development,Combustion capacity, while meeting production requirements, has been successfully reduced by many devices,
- Q:The difference between aluminium refractory and magnesia refractory
- Therefore, the difference between the two is a neutral, one is alkaline, the original product is different naturally.
- Q:How much is one ton / ton of high alumina refractory brick?
- The price of high alumina refractory bricks is not equal, according to the quality index of GB2988-2012
- Q:What kinds of minerals are there in the five major categories of ore crystal chemistry?
- Halide. A few species, about 120 species, accounting for only 0.1% of the earth's crust. Most of them formed in the surface conditions, forming a salt mineral, containing less pigment ions, light color, low hardness, generally less than 3.5. Common mineral halite (NaCl), potassium (KCl), fluorite (CaF2) etc..
- Q:Which thermal shock stability of clay brick and high alumina brick is good?
- Generally, the thermal shock resistance of high alumina brick products is worse than that of clay brick products
- Q:What is the heat preservation material used in a laboratory furnace?
- Silicon carbide (SiC) is made from quartz sand, petroleum coke (or coal tar), sawdust (green salt produced when adding green silicon carbide) and other raw materials by smelting with resistance furnace at high temperature. Silicon carbide also rare minerals in nature, Mo sangshi. Silicon carbide, also known as carbon silica. Silicon carbide is the most widely used and the most economical kind of refractory materials in C, N, B and other non oxide refractory materials. It can be called "carborundum sand" or "refractory sand".
- Q:Does the chimney have high acid resistance?
- The chimney particles and gases, mostly coal tar products, material acidic, therefore, take good acid resistance, acid proof brick, Grouts also used potassium silicate clay acid is preferred.
- Q:What should be used as binder for making high alumina bricks?
- In addition, high alumina micro powder can be used as binding agent, or high alumina micro powder and clay powder are prepared according to a certain proportion, and synthetic mullite is used as bonding agent. With these binders, high alumina bricks without two expansion can be prepared.
- Q:What is fireproof concrete?
- Silicate fireproof heat-resistant concrete using temperature can reach 700 DEG ~800 DEG, the main mechanism of its heat is dehydrated calcium hydroxide silicate hydrates series of cement clinker under high temperature, the calcium oxide and slag and mixing activated silica material in the three and two aluminum oxide and the reaction of anhydrous calcium silicate and anhydrous aluminum acid calcium has strong heat resistance, the fire resistance of concrete is a certain. Such as the use of high alumina bauxite and broken bricks, magnesia brick and magnesia for fireproof heat-resistant concrete materials with the highest using temperature can reach 1100 DEG C.
- Q:What are ordinary bricks, refractory bricks, hollow bricks?
- Hollow brick is divided into cement hollow brick, clay hollow brick, shale hollow brick. In March 2011 Yunnan Yingjiang earthquake occurred in 5.8, the use of cement hollow brick houses collapsed and killed several people, due to safety concerns that Yunnan intends to disable the cement brick, Shandong Qingdao in the construction of real estate has also been halted the use of cement hollow brick. Professional claims in the construction industry argue that the prohibition of the use of such statements is unscientific and unprofessional. Misleading the public, it must be corrected. Hollow brick is only a kind of building material, and it is no problem to use it in scientific way. Hollow brick in use is very scientific, high quality requirements, the investigation of the foundation is suitable for the use of hollow bricks, how to design, construction, cement and other related ingredients, there are no problems. According to strict procedures, scientific use, strict implementation of relevant national standards, the use of qualified hollow bricks, there is no problem. Similarly, if the use of solid bricks does not strictly comply with the relevant standards of the state, the same will be a problem.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range