SPECIFICATIONS OF BATHROOM FAUCETS
---Solid brass construction provides strength and durability.
---35mm cartridge: 500,000 time for both open and close
---Chrome plating:Cu:8um Ni:10-12um Chrome:0.2-0.3um
---Chrome plated and brush nickel available
PRODUCT FEATURES OF BATHROOM FAUCETS
---High grade solid brass
---Chrome plate,providing outstanding corrosion and abrasion resistance.
---100% inspection passed,over 5 years quality guarantee.
---Passed ISO 9001:2008 Certificate,offering OEM/ODM services.
---Engineered to look beautiful & good function.
---Simple & popular design and creativity but durable in use.
PACKING INFORMATION OF BATHROOM FAUCETS
---Internal packing:softcloth bag + white box or brown box with inner box;
---External packing:Export carton.
---The packing can be changed as customer's requirement.
---Within 20-30 days after receipt the deposit
PROGRESS OF MASS PRODUCTION
OUR COMPANY is a professional manufacturer of bathroom accessories and other
hardware products, such as: towel rack, toilet paper holder, towel ring, glass shelf,
clothes hook, soap dish holder, tumbler holder, toilet brush holder, basket, toilet
tissue dispenser, liquid soap dispenser, etc., welcome to contact us to learn more.
- Q:What is the material for the basin faucet? Please know that friends talk to see.
- Currently on the market common faucet material: iron carbon alloy, PVC material, zinc alloy, ceramic, copper these five materials.
- Q:Home basin faucet bad, how to replace this?
- Turn off your home water meter. Remove the faucet
- Q:Is the size of the washbasin single-hole double-hole faucet the same?
- Pitch is the center of the standard 10 cm, is the same
- Q:How do I replace my kitchen faucet?
- There are many different styles and functions when it comes to kitchen faucets. Spray features, faucet height, color and finish are just some of the things you want to consider when selecting a faucet for your kitchen. Whether you are buying a new kitchen faucet or going to upgrade the current one, there are some factors you must consider before you make your purchase. We are here to provide answers and tips to certain questions that comes to your mind when you are about to buy the kitchen faucet. You should always buy the best kitchen faucets of high quality .It can cost more but still it is worth the money.
- Q:Removing the nylon nut from a kitchen sink faucet?
- Yes a basin wrench will work. If you want to reuse the nut be careful not to break the ears (if its the type with ears) or slip and chew up the corners of the nut with the teeth of the basin wrench. Rigid makes a special basin wrench for this type of faucet nuts found in the plumbing dept. at your home improvement store.
- Q:Toilet double hole basin is the number of holes
- See the national standard set
- Q:Three hole wash basin installed a single hole wash hands, the other two holes exposed how to do?
- The first to block the glass with the second to do two shelves hanging on top of the watch and the like
- Q:Home basin faucet leaked, the arrow in the figure to see how to repair ah
- Such as when the faucet dry glass glue, so completely dry and then use, but not a long way
- Q:fixing a faucet connection problem?
- Well, the first thing the hardware person is gonna ask is "What kind of plumbing do you have?" (Copper, plastic, iron?) If the two female ends you have are of the same type (1/2" NPT, for example -- NPT standing for National Pipe Thread, and the 1/2" referring to the "nominal" inside diameter of the pipe, which is actually considerably larger), then it's a simple fix: Get a short 1/2" galvanized iron "nipple" (which, despite its name, has two threaded male ends), and that should go between the two female connectors and solve the problem. If the threads don't match on one side or the other, you'll need an adapter, which the hardware store can provide. If your valve is functional, you shouldn't have to replace it. Be sure to use teflon tape on the threads: As you're facing one of the male ends, tightly wrap a strip of the tape clockwise two full laps around the threads. (By wrapping it clockwise, the twisting of the female fitting onto it won't undo the tape.) The teflon tape not only fills any flaws in the metal surfaces; it also lubricates the joint so you can get it good and tight. PVC plastic pipe generally has NPT fittings for attaching fixtures; copper might have the same, or have "flare" or "compression" connections. Galvanized iron pipe always is fitted with NPT threads, and 1/2" is most common for kitchen and bathroom. PS: I just now saw your photos, which weren't yet posted when I started writing this. The pictures are too small for me to be sure what you have there, but maybe the problem is just that you have two connector tubes! Take one of 'em off at the other end, and attach the free end of the other one there. In selecting which one to detach, the one coming from the plumbing is probably far easier to access; the one going up to the faucet would require a basin wrench -- not a fun tool to use -- and a flashlight, and three hands! Congratulations on doing it yourself!
- Q:Three hole wash basin put a single hole faucet, the remaining two holes how to plug on?
- Can be decorated with a faucet dedicated panel.
Since our company founded ten years ago,we are dedicating ourselves to developing clean utensils and fittings.Now,we have formed a complete system of forge 、 engine-process 、 surface-grind and assemblage.With abundant speciality experience, excellence technology talents,superior technology equipment,strict check method,entire management system,good after service,we zealously welcome old clients and new clinets to cooperate,creating refulgent tomorrow together!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1.5 Million - US$2 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||8000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered;Design Service Offered;Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range