High Quality Bath Shelf Space Saver, We have the first lever design, high quality in product and competitive price , various types and colors available.
1. Product Size: 7.4 x 23 x 64.5 inches
2. Carton Weight: 29.5 pounds
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
1. This space saver provides simple elegance in any bathroom.
2. Space-efficient shelving utilizes wasted storage area over the toilet.
3. For even more height in the bathroom, combine with Space Saver.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:African pear, African pear, hedgehog rosewood the difference between the three?
- Hedgehog rosewood delicate structure, the heart is orange or purple, the material is light yellow and white, with dark stripes, there are obvious fragrance, but because of different origin, its fragrance is also different. Hedgehogs red sandalwood is not easy to deformation, material stability, corrosion resistance, do not fade, is the production of furniture, wood flooring, decorative finest raw materials.
- Q:Replacing bathroom vanity, how to get new one to fit?
- why don't you build it into the wall since you are going to have to remove it and ..hopefully there is no beams.. oh the outlet I just read... lets hope the electrical can run under it..or I would consult with someone who works with marble... building it into the wall or even changing the form of the wall may de-value your house.. I would consider a new vaniy..sadly
- Q:The quality of the United States and Canada bathroom cabinet in the end how
- Quality is also good, that is, feeling a bit high price! If the landlord can meet the United States and Canada during the offer to buy, more cost-effective.
- Q:How can I paint a bathroom vanity?
- I definately do not believe in throwing anything out that can be salvaged. I am a fauxist for a living, so I have seen multi-millionaires have tons of things painted over rather than buy new. A little paint can fix anything. You want to get a good primer. Maybe Bin Zinzer. It's a shellac, which means it's alcohol based and dries within a few minutes instead of waiting hours or a day. Something compatible with an oil based paint because you will want to paint over it with an oil based paint for durability and for a more smooth finish. Oil based paints are a pain in the butt, but they are worth it. Just make sure you keep some mineral spirits handy and tape up really well. Just go to a local paint supplier (Southern Paint, Sherwin Williams, a home improvement store) and ask what they recommend. I would get a cheap small roller and a mini roller to apply the paint, with a VERY smooth surface. Ask. That's what they are hired for! Make sure, also, that you 'baby sit', a.k.a. make sure that there are no drips when you are painting, because if there are and they harden then you will have to live with them or cut them off leaving a big hole in the surface of the paint. Also, make sure you take the tape off as soon as you are done, when the paint is still wet, otherwise it will take some of the dried paint with it and the only way to fix that is to sand the paint and start over or apply a joint compound or something similar and sand it so that it has a smooth, flush surface and not a dent where the paint was ripped off. Read the label of the can. They take a while to dry so plan on not using the vanity for a day. It's best to 'cut in' first before you start painting. That means take an angled trim brush (ask for one at the store) and paint all around the edges and hard to get to places first, then do the bigger areas.
- Q:What is the calculation formula for installing a mirror and a bathroom cabinet?
- Bathroom cabinet the highest plane off the ground between 80CM-85CM.
- Q:Do you want to make waterproof?
- Do not do waterproof, your bathroom in front of the tile to do the waterproof ah
- Q:My bathroom designer suggested placing a suspended bathroom vanity unit above the heating duct in the floor.?
- You don't have to use a suspended unit. You can get low-profile sheet metal floor duct deflectors that divert the heat coming from the floor grate by 90 degrees so that it blows out along the floor. These fit in the kick space below most vanity units then you cut an opening in the front of the kick space cover to mount a duct vent faceplate. When I remodeled the bath in one of my houses I did that and it worked really well -- I loved having the heat blow across the floor onto my feet on cold mornings. If you do decide to go for the suspended vanity, the bottom of it will kind of do the same thing, diverting the heat flow onto your feet. The drawback will be that moisture and dust will collect in the heat register underneath. I think having a duct extension sealed inside a floor mount vanity is less of a maintenance hassle.
- Q:Where there is a factory to produce bathroom cabinet profiles.
- I produce all kinds of shower room profiles, ready-made mold. The
- Q:Does anyone know where I can find a plug in bathroom vanity light?
- Dear you will never find a quality class plug separately without the vanity light. My suggestion is, don't use distinctive accessories with same product & different brand name, it will not survive for longer period of time.I mean 'Good Match Makes Life Time Experiences' :) LoLzz
- Q:Staining an Oak bathroom OKorders Vanity?
- Most of the pre fab cabinetry sold at the big box stores are usually veneered MDF. Meaning you probably won't be able to stain the cabinet. You may be able to paint the cabinet.
The Company is specialized in producing wood craft furniture .our company has a complete and scientific quality management system. We may provide the best solutions ,the latest design .most of times to creat products that make our products more competitive on the world market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 12360 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range