High Quality Bath Shelf Space Saver, White, Depending the quantity and complexity of the order, We will do our best to delivery.
1. Product Size: 13 x 7 x 35 inches
2. Carton Weight: 41.5 pounds
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
1. Wood construction.
2. White finish.
3. Fits over standard toilets.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:What is the meaning of the eight-inch hole in the bathroom countertops?
- Refers to the mounting hole of the faucet on the table.Often the eight-inch hole is used for the installation of the split basin faucet, there are 3 holes, the left hole to the right hole of the hole with 8 inches (ie 203.2mm), with the middle hole The hole distance is 101.6mm. There are also single hole and four inch hole.
- Q:Need a 54 inch bathroom vanity!?
- You could order a custom size. But the easy solution is to get a standard size for the vanity sink base (VSB) like a 36. Then you could put a VDB18 next to it- vanity drawer bank 18 wide- and you'd havve 54, and plenty of storage and function (and an off center sink, which I personally would like but I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't...) Or a VSB30 and a 12 on each side, or whatever combination fits your style. Either a cabinet shop or even somewhere like Home Depot can help you plan it in standard sizes. That way, you may get stock items, which is faster, but you definitely avoid the modification upcharges for special sized and stuff. Also a note. If your plumbing and stuff allows it, you might consider regular kitchen cabinets. A lot of our customers prefer 36 height (standard kitchen) in the bathroom instead of the lower vanity height. I'm only 5'6 and I don't like regular short vanities! And you might save money there, as they might stock more kitchen sizes than vanity sizes.
- Q:What is the core selling point of the bathroom cabinet?
- Moisture-proof material, good looks, basin to deep
- Q:Is it ok to have a black bathroom vanity with brown wall trim?
- beauty is in the eye of the beholder if the combo works for you then enjoy
- Q:Bathroom cabinet combination should be how to buy, to pay attention to what?
- The biggest advantage of wall design is to save space,
- Q:Who is the manufacturer of this bathroom vanity?
- Are okorder.com/... Hope that helps and that the rest of your bathroom costs a bit less
- Q:Can you make a bathroom vanity out of a craftsman tool box?
- You would need to shorten the drawers so you can either run the drain down to the floor or only shorten the top few drawers, down far enough to get the plumbing out the back wall. You should do this. It would be fun for the kids, great storage and one of akind...
- Q:Brick bathroom cabinet faucet water how to live
- According to the scene, flexible choice of materials and construction methods.
- Q:IKEA, bought a bathroom counter basin combination. Ready to buy their own lead, suddenly found the leader has a radius of a said.
- Can be allocated, you probably about the amount, or tell the store to buy the model, he will give you with.
- Q:Should the bathroom countertop be bigger than the vanity?
- yes, always. even if it is off center. Plumb and level the cabinet. Fasten it to the wall. place the top on. A 31' top is for a 30 or 29' cabinet.
The Company is specialized in producing wood craft furniture .our company has a complete and scientific quality management system. We may provide the best solutions ,the latest design .most of times to creat products that make our products more competitive on the world market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 12360 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range