Introduction of AR Glass Fiber Chopped Strand- Zirconia 16.5%:
AR glassfiber is one kind of concrete fiber used for spary up or mechanical continuous formed GRC, such as formwork roof board, decoration panel, garden feature. It has widely used in tunnel, mine shaft, protect slop, spray-up roving for reinforcement surface and tip of wall.
Technical Data of AR Glass Fiber Chopped Strand- Zirconia 16.5%:
AR- FIBERGLASS CHOPPED STRAND
COMBUSTIBLE MATTER CONTENT
IN CONPLIANCE WITH JC/T572-2002
- Q:Permanent Retainer Glue/Cement?
- Whether or not it comes off is dependent on two things, really: 1: you not eating dumb things, like gum or air heads, etc. and 2: your bite. Some just do. The glue will stay as long as the bond took. Some may chip off from your bite, but there's not a lot you can do aside from being careful to stay away from foods that you are not supposed to eat. The glue can last years and years. It's the same stuff we use to cement crowns and it lasts decades. But adults don't do the same dumb stuff with their mouths that kids do.
- Q:how many bags of 94lb portland cement make a cu yd using a 3:2:1 gravel:sand:cement ratio?
- A 94 pound bag of Portland cement is about one cubic foot. If you do volume:volume:volume you would add about 5 more cubic feet of material with your recipe. (6 cubic feet total) A cubic yard is 3' x 3' x 3' or 27 cubic feet. Is the material Pre-mix ready-to-use concrete? If so then about 27 - 30 bags. If it is cement, then your best bet would be to make 6 times the recipe listed above, therefore 6 bags. Should give you a total of 30 cubic feet. is is ALWAYS good to make too much that too little. Make stepping stones with the leftover.
- Q:is ceramic tile cheaper than a cement overlay?
- If it is outdoors do cement, outdoor ceramic tile is expensive. Indoors I would do ceramic tile.
- Q:How can I clean a cement dog?
- Get some concrete cleaner. DUH
- Q:Is it possible to use regular rubber-cement to work on inner-tube bicycle tire? There is a small rubber-?
- Regular Fries
- Q:Does the cement/glue for your braces come off o.o?
- The cement used is very strong. It may come off the areas your are talking about in time, but it may last as long as you have the braces on your teeth. A special dental bur is used to take off the glue, it removes the cement but does not cut into your natural tooth structure. If it is really bothering you, you could ask your orthodontist to try to remove some of that excess the next time you go in for an appointment.
- Q:What are the differences between 43 grade and 53 grade cement?
- The grade is the index of strength measured as the compressive strength measured in laboratory of the cement cubes (of 50cm2 sides) on 28th day as 43 MPa 53 MPa (mega pascals). There is also 33 grade portland cement available which is the mostly widely used in civil constructions even today. higher the strength stonger is the cement, obviously and more expensive too.
- Q:How do you do the seams on cement backer board?
- wow, some of these answers are terrible, I like the one where the guy says dont worry about taping and mudding the seams or the other one that said just double up the backerboard lol. Anyway, you should have a vapor barrier of some sort. Since you already put up the backerboard, you should tape and mud the seams then put a coat of Redgard(made by Custom Building Products, at Home Depot) over the backerboard. You can paint it on, its very easy. As far as the electrical box, if it was dry before then I would leave it as long as its not wrapping around any plumbing pipes.
- Q:Cement Properties?
- The only thing I know about this is that for metal casting you are supposed to cover a concrete floor with sand, so if molten metal spills onto the floor possibly remaining water in the floor won't make it break up/explode. So I guess concrete is no good or you have at least to heat it up so all water will have evaporated. For bronze casting one generally uses a plaster-silica sand mix (between 1:1 to 1:2). Other options are sand molds. You could google green sand mold and look what info you find on that. Green sand mold means that the sand is just held together by using water. Another option is a resin bonded sand mold. Yet another are ceramic shell molds, but they are much more bother to make, so I'd not recommend trying to set this up just for yourself. It depends what level of detail you need and what you want to cast. For jewelry style casting bought investment material are generally better, but uneconomical for anything larger.
- Q:I have a crack in my basement's cement wall, the crack runs the entire length of the wall. how do I fix it?
- You make reference to the wall being concrete , so I will assume it is a poured wall rather than a block wall. If the wall had just a simple crack, chiseling out the crack about a half inch deep and filling with a Hydraulic cement would work fine. What concerns me is that you say a 1/2 inch X 1ft. X 1ft area has come off. Crumbled I would suspect. The structural integrity of the wall has been compromised by excessive dampness. Basically turning the concrete back into sand. First thing you should do is stop the dampness. This could mean sloping the grade away from the house. Extending downspouts to 3 or more feet beyond the house. Maybe even putting in a sump system. If you don't, any repair you do will not last and just fall off at a later date. I strongly suggest you get a professional to look at it. Hopefully that area is not badly deteriorated. Deal with the problem first, then the consequences of that problem. Once that is done the wall can dry out. Scrape the area with a chisel, then wire brush. Clean the area with a cement etching product, (found at your local home depot) then trowel on the same hydraulic cement mentioned earlier. This product can be applied even when the wall is still leaking and works well, but if you can, do the prep work. There are real good wall waterproof paints available. They are really thick and rolls on like a paste. Works great though. Good luck........
Confiber, a well-known enterprise specializes in the manufacturer of Alkaline-resistant glass fiber. Our business scope mainly includes: Alkali-resistant spray Roving, Alkali-resistant chopped strand, Alkali-resistant glass fiber scrim, etc.
Our company takes "quality first, credit supreme, to be No.1" as quality principle and welcome to cooperate with parnters all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port, China
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range