Introduction of AR Glass Fiber Chopped Strand- Zirconia 16.5%:
AR glassfiber is one kind of concrete fiber used for spary up or mechanical continuous formed GRC, such as formwork roof board, decoration panel, garden feature. It has widely used in tunnel, mine shaft, protect slop, spray-up roving for reinforcement surface and tip of wall.
Technical Data of AR Glass Fiber Chopped Strand- Zirconia 16.5%:
AR- FIBERGLASS CHOPPED STRAND
COMBUSTIBLE MATTER CONTENT
IN CONPLIANCE WITH JC/T572-2002
- Q:what is the chemical coposition of microsilica and how it react with cement?
- Cement is made by heating limestone [CaCO3] with small quantities of other materials (such as clay) to 1450°C in a kiln, in a process known as calcination. The resulting hard substance [CaO], called 'clinker', is then ground with a small amount of gypsum [MgSO4.2H2O] into a powder to make 'Ordinary Portland Cement', the most commonly used type of cement (often referred to as OPC). Portland cement is a basic ingredient of concrete, mortar and most non-speciality grout. The most common use for Portland cement is in the production of concrete. Concrete is a composite material consisting of aggregate (gravel and sand [impure SiO2]), cement, and water. As a construction material, concrete can be cast in almost any shape desired, and once hardened, can become a structural (load bearing) element. Concrete consists of highly insoluble calcium silicates (CaO+ SiO2 -> CaSiO3). Now silica is pure SiO2 and so finely grounding it and putting into the concrete mixture instead of more coarse sand almost certainly results in a better product with better mixing and hence a stronger cement. This is an educated (I hope!) guess by an inorganic chemist. Cheers, dr p
- Q:How do you do a cement counter top.?
- We are new home-flippers, and are considering this option. We saw this done with the cement painted like marble. It was breathtaking and cheap (great for DIYers!).
- Q:How do you ollie on cement?
- Okay, ollieing on cement is not much different at all... its just your fear of falling and getting hurt. Heres what you have to do, When you ollie lean forward alot more than what you normally would in grass, second when you jump try to keep your legs level dont leave one higher than the other... this usually results in doing a split. Third when you land bend your knees dont keep them straight or your gonna bust your ***.....1.Lean Forward.2.Feet are Level.3.Bend Knees When Landing.
- Q:Do I need to install cement board before tiling my shower and floor on a cement floor?
- You don't need board on the floor, but I do recommend some type of waterproofing for the walls, especially if this is your outside foundation wall. You can use a kerdi mat. Dal tile carries this and most tile outlets. It waterproofs and stops mold and mildew from forming.
- Q:Tiling a kithen w/ plywood subfloor. Metal lath vs. cement board for an underlayment.?
- use okorder.com
- Q:How Can I Take Off Cement From A Cat?
- she need to go to the vet asap the cement is eating her skin and if you pull it could tear her skin the vet can help and put her under antesia so she is not in pain
- Q:Can I lay vinyl flooring over cement backer board?
- Cement backer board is for use under tile. I have not seen anyone try to put vinyl over it. I would avoid doing this if I were you. 1/4 luan plywood is common for use underneath vinyl flooring. It provides a smooth, uniform surface to work with.
- Q:Space between cement board and tub flange?
- Youve got the right idea. It's called sanded caulk and it should be available in a color that matches your grout. Just be sure the bottom of your backer board is inside the lip of the tub and 1/4 above it so it won't wik moisture. As far as the why, it's mainly cosmetic. Good luck
- Q:Do i need backerboard if im installing ceramic tile on top of a cement basement?
- woodtick gave you exactly the right answer,,, existing cracks in your slab WILL transfer through the tile work fairly quickly.
- Q:I would like to ask: inside the building materials, water-based products, cement-based products What does this mean?
- And 'water-based' products corresponding to the 'oil-based' products, mainly in the coatings, waterproofing agents, adhesives and other liquid products have this distinction. Oil-based products in the use of chemical solvents, solvent evaporation after use, odor, and may even contain harmful health formaldehyde, benzene and other substances, so oil-based products are considered not environmentally friendly. Water-based products because the volatile out of the water, so do not produce tragic trace of the main tube fly 攮 read homecoming, ridicule, harmless to the environment. The cementitious material is cemented in cement to distinguish it from lime, gypsum, magnesium oxychloride or organic materials as a cementitious material.
Confiber, a well-known enterprise specializes in the manufacturer of Alkaline-resistant glass fiber. Our business scope mainly includes: Alkali-resistant spray Roving, Alkali-resistant chopped strand, Alkali-resistant glass fiber scrim, etc.
Our company takes "quality first, credit supreme, to be No.1" as quality principle and welcome to cooperate with parnters all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port, China
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range