High quality Alkali Resistant/AR Fiberglass/fiber glass Roving ZrO2 14.5% or 16.5% for GRC/GFRC :
AR glassfiber spray roving is used for spary up or mechanical continuous formed GRC, such as formwork roof board, decoration panel, garden feature. It has widely used in tunnel, mine shaft, protect slop, spray-up roving for reinforcement surface and tip of wall.
Alkali Resistant fiberglass roving is special fiberglass which used for GRC/GFRC spray up production.
1. few fuzz
2.easy to be chopped/gathered/disperse
3.Perfect alkali resistance
Technical Data of AR Fiberglass Roving Zro2 14.5% or 16.5%:
around 20kg with tight plastic flim inner packing,carton ourside
16 rolls per layer,3 or 4 layer
1. Your inquiry will be replied within 24hours
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs can answer your entire question fluently.
3. All our products have 1-year warranties if follow our guide
4. Specialized team makes us strong support to solve your problem from purchases to application
5. Competitive prices based on same quality as we are factory supplier
6. Guarantee samples quality same as the bulk production.
7. Positive attitude to custom design products
- Q:Does anyone know about STAINING CONCRETE/CEMENT?
- concrete is best colored when it is mixed since your patio is already cured it probably wouldn't give you good results to try and stain it now. there are products on the market but they don't color evenly and can be blotchy because they don't absorb evenly into the concrete. you could try masonry paint but it will wear and you'll be repainting every few years good luck
- Q:dude how much does a 50 pound bag of cement usually cost?
- The best cement is Portland Cement and it generally sells for about $10.00 a bag. ( there is about 90 pounds in a bag) The best mixture for cement. You need sand, gravel, and bags of cement. Mix 3 parts gravel, 2 parts sand, 1 part cement and water, until you have the consistancy of cake batter.
- Q:where do you buy dental cement?
- If you are speaking about cement for a crown,. you can get temporary cement at a drug store in the dental isle. But remember that it is only temporary and you need to see a dentist asap to have the crown cemented professionally. If you do it your self, you will not get a proper seal therefore leaving an opening for bacteria and food to get in and cause decay that can go undetected, destroying the tooth. As for ortho cement, again, you need to see the dentist. Never try to treat a dental problem yourself. Leave it for the professional who went to school and earned degrees in their field.
- Q:why must you use cement board under ceramic tile?
- You use hardibacker because it will not expand and shrink like plywood and thus your tile will not crack. It will not retain the moisture that wood does and the mortar bed for the tile will adhere better. It also gives support to the tile and floor in that it will not flex when you walk over it as opposed to plywood. However, even with the use of hardibacker you still have to have a good sub floor under it...usually 3/4 plywood. The hardiback comes in different thicknesses as well and depending on your sub floor this will determine the thickness of hardibacker. Unless you have a concrete floor and then you can apply the tile directly to it...if it is level Go to Lowes and talk with the flooring people....they can walk you through it and there are pamphlets that show you what to do. good luck
- Q:What can I do to a painted cement floor covered in clear cement sealant that is still tacky after a week?
- Paint remover(stripper). Follow the directions and use a wire brush to scrub.
- Q:I have a crack in my basement's cement wall, the crack runs the entire length of the wall. how do I fix it?
- Go to Lowes and check out the hydraulic cement, and see if this would work for you....you will have to find the source of the roots and get rid of the roots...since it is leaking, the hydraulic cement will get harder with moisture, you can do a web search and see if you think this product would work to solve your problem, Good Luck
- Q:Any one knows about TITAN Cement Egypt?
- The best company in this field is a french company called Lafarge established 1833 largest by mass of production shipped abroad ironically ..... its first international contract was for the delivery of 110,000 tonnes of lime was directed to the Suez Canal construction project in Egypt ( we da yedeena fekra add eah el Balad dy kan masekhaa 7ad byef-ham awee zamaan ! ) aside to the fact that It was the first company to research and develop calcium aluminate cements. It was also one of the first companies to produce white Portland cement how ever Titan is considered to be No. 8 ( very good rank) ya3ny sherka mo7tarama awee khaly akhook yakhod feeha 2: 5 seneen khebra we yeb3at cv.s to lafarge they would certainly like to hire an Egyptian if he is qualified for the job how do i know ? >>>>> there history say so !
- Q:Which is smarter, gravel or cement?
- In regards to a driveway? I personally have a gravel driveway and love it!! I dont have to worry about cracks or cosmetic defects. I do need to weed treat it once and a while, but thats nothing major. Its also a lot cheaper than cement. Check with your city ordinances, some cities do not allow gravel driveways. They are phasing to finished surfaces. (ie: brick, cement, asphalt, etc)
- Q:how many wheel barrows in a cubic yard of cement?
- Two cubic yards or concrete is 54 cubic feet. Wheelbarrows range between 3-6 cubic feet per load. That concrete is going to weigh roughly 8,000 lbs and the weigh limit on many barrows is around 375 lbs. If you divide the 54 cubic feet by 3 cubic foot loads, it'll take 18 trips. It your divide the 4 tons by 375 lb loads, it'll take 21 trips. In reality, you probably won't fill the barrow to capacity because it'll slosh over the top and be difficult to roll. So, expect it to take 30 trips of so. In twenty minutes, I'd estimate you will need 3 or even 4 wheel barrows to move that much concrete. And that would require that there is enough space that no one will get in each other's way. I wheelbarrowed 1 yard of concrete with one wheel barrow and two people in 30 minutes and regretted not planning better. You need someone spreading the concrete on the ground while helpers deliver wheelbarrowsfull. In your situation, I'd recommend having at least 4 people and three wheelbarrows.
- Q:does anyone know if rubber cement would bond vinyl to metal????
- They make vinyl patches that could well work in this case. Have you tried a pool store? As I under stand it you would just put the patch over the rip using heat or glue or both you get a pretty good patch. By that I mean, if the rest of the liner is in good shape you could get years of use from it.
Confiber, a well-known enterprise specializes in the manufacturer of Alkaline-resistant glass fiber. Our business scope mainly includes: Alkali-resistant spray Roving, Alkali-resistant chopped strand, Alkali-resistant glass fiber scrim, etc.
Our company takes "quality first, credit supreme, to be No.1" as quality principle and welcome to cooperate with parnters all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port, China
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range