High quality Alkali Resistant/AR Fiberglass/fiber glass Roving ZrO2 14.5% or 16.5% for GRC/GFRC :
AR glassfiber spray roving is used for spary up or mechanical continuous formed GRC, such as formwork roof board, decoration panel, garden feature. It has widely used in tunnel, mine shaft, protect slop, spray-up roving for reinforcement surface and tip of wall.
Alkali Resistant fiberglass roving is special fiberglass which used for GRC/GFRC spray up production.
1. few fuzz
2.easy to be chopped/gathered/disperse
3.Perfect alkali resistance
Technical Data of AR Fiberglass Roving Zro2 14.5% or 16.5%:
around 20kg with tight plastic flim inner packing,carton ourside
16 rolls per layer,3 or 4 layer
1. Your inquiry will be replied within 24hours
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs can answer your entire question fluently.
3. All our products have 1-year warranties if follow our guide
4. Specialized team makes us strong support to solve your problem from purchases to application
5. Competitive prices based on same quality as we are factory supplier
6. Guarantee samples quality same as the bulk production.
7. Positive attitude to custom design products
- Q:what is the man made cement made from ?
- My body makes cement all the time.
- Q:Will watering new cement help it to cure?
- Yes, watering will help the curing of the concrete, not making it faster but reducing shrinkage cracking due to the loss of moisture at the surface. You can either set up a light sprinkler to keep it wet, or use wet blankets. Generally, concrete should be allowed to cure for at least 3 days before you build on it. This is dependant on the strength of the concrete you placed and the load you will place on the concrete. The concrete will reach it's design strength within 28 days, with very minimal gains after that time. Make sure you allow the surface to dry if you are water curing the concrete before you begin to build.
- Q:How do I put on a bronze finish on a cement statue?
- There are various paints that might be used. However cement can be a problem when it comes to paint,because it is acidic.There is process called acid washing or maybe it's acid staining a process for applying color to existing cement ,primarily floors, that you might look into. Google cement colorants, cement stains etc. Most of the information available on the net applies to industrial application,floor coloring ,architectural applications. Working with cement can be hard on the hands so use some rubber gloves.
- Q:What's the best way to get unstuck from cement?
- Hm. I think he should just stay stuck until you get home from work to teach husband a lesson about getting stuck while playing with concrete. Then, on your way home, stop by a construction site and pick up a jackhammer and get him out of there with that. Maybe he'll learn to call a professional next time. Silly men. But, if that won't do and you REALLY want him out of there, I'd say a butter knife, a pair of tongs, and some butter or cooking oil might get the job done.
- Q:Cement my basketball hoop into the ground?
- you need a post bigger then the hoop post.cement that in then slide the hoop over that.might need some bolts and spacers to make it center if its not an exact fit
- Q:Whats the difference between concrete and cement? What is the difference?
- concrete usually has sand and gravel mixed in.
- Q:Compressive strength of cement is expressed as the strength of it's mortar cube instead of cement cube. Why?
- Because cement is only an ingredient of mortar. What they put between bricks is mortar, not cement. It would be like assessing the value of chocolate milk by only assessing the value of the chocolate.
- Q:Can fiber cement siding be installed over old wood board siding?
- my husband actually works at James Hardie where they make fiber cement siding. A friend of ours used this siding on his home that already had cedar siding. He just went right over the existing cedar with no problems. Using the trim also made by JH it looks great! He did not have the architectural details your home has but I have also seen the fiber cement siding installed on victorian homes that did, and it looked terrific. You just have to trim the boards to fit around your window casings, etc. JH also sells shake siding and the half moon(gingerbread) shaped siding that is present on lots of older homes up by the roof pitches. I would definitely go with the fiber cement siding over vinyl. You can repaint it if you want(unlike vinyl) It lasts for many many years longer (JH siding comes with 50 yr warranty) looks better, and actually helps better with wind protection (because of thickness) and it also helps with fire protection. JH siding is sold at Home Depot.
- Q:South Building Materials Sandstone Cement, mostly transported by the canal from the north. Real estate downturn, will have an impact on the shipping of building materials?
- The transport of land and timber will not be easily transported out of 100km, otherwise the high cost of oil tolls on vehicle consumption makes the price of goods with the local production of materials lack of competitiveness, and only some cities within the river without mountains 200km transport
- Q:what is the difference between refractory cement and furnace cement?
- Furnace cement is a finer grit meant for patching up seams to make them air tight. Refractory cement is for the cast concrete structures themselves.
Confiber, a well-known enterprise specializes in the manufacturer of Alkaline-resistant glass fiber. Our business scope mainly includes: Alkali-resistant spray Roving, Alkali-resistant chopped strand, Alkali-resistant glass fiber scrim, etc.
Our company takes "quality first, credit supreme, to be No.1" as quality principle and welcome to cooperate with parnters all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port, China
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range