High Quality 600TVL Array IR LED CCTV Bullet Camera Outdoor Series FLY-L9055 is a closed circuit television CCTV camera used for surveillance. Using a new generation of Array Type Infrared lamp,high brightness,light even,low decline. Life is the first generation of LED lights 5-10 times. It can be worked with DVR recorder, DVR card.It can be viewed through monitor, TV, PC, smart phone and etc.
Image Sensor Type
600 TV lines
2units Array Type Infrared lamp
IR Effective Range
UP to 50meters
0 LUX(IR ON)
Smart Light Control
Auto E Shutter:1/60(1/50)~1/100000 Sec(PAL)
Back light Compensation
1.0Vp-p composite 75ohm
High Quality 600TVL Array IR LED CCTV Bullet Camera Outdoor Series FLY-L9055 is standard with IR illumination leds,making them perfect for true 24/7day/night surveillance. Infrared LEDs with sensors see in total darkness. Capture perfect color pictures by day and clear black and white images at night.Now you can get the security surveillance for your home, and this camera have been used in various places, such as warehouse, office, supermarket, doorkeeper etc.
We could offer OEM and ODM services for our clients.
Resolution: 420TVL/500TVL/600TVL/650TVL/700TVL/800TVL Optional
Colour: White/Black Optional
Lens: 6/8/12/16mm Optional
Packing & Delivery
1*pc Array IR LED CCTV Bullet Camera Outdoor Series FLY-L9055
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-5 business days for Sample Orders; 7-30 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:An electronic surveillance camera every month to consume how much electricity
- Connected with a computer, take the computer power. And some monitoring system needs a separate power supply, look at the instructions on it
- Q:Housing surveillance camera
- According to the length of the cable, the camera's clarity is good or bad, a good camera generally a 160 or so can, the two together also 500 almost.
- Q:Use home computer camera how to install home monitoring?
- Want to know what happened at home, connect the phone can play, if it is their own home camera is not very good type, buy a camera is one or two hundred, as for the installation will certainly need to find a professional person to install, Guangzhou video video Can provide a good program, the last use of their home, but also OK.
- Q:HD surveillance cameras are common faults
- 3) check whether the IP address of the camera and other IP devices within the LAN conflict, the host's IP address and IP address of the camera is in the same network segment;
- Q:Elevator in the monitor camera lens focal length with the number
- The smaller the number of millimeters, the greater the angle, see the closer .3.6 mm angle of about 75 degrees, the proposed monitoring distance of 5 meters .2.8 mm angle of about 90 degrees, the proposed monitoring distance of 3 meters
- Q:Monitor the camera to take pictures at regular intervals
- So the request is a special request, need to monitor the manufacturers in consultation, requiring the host to achieve this function, they are not difficult.
- Q:What's the difference between monitoring the camera and the usual?
- Security issues: ordinary USB camera to PC-based Windows operating system, must be inserted on the computer to use. In the security, quality and other aspects of performance significantly, etc., less than monitoring the camera.
- Q:What is the difference between a camera and a monitor?
- Camera digital camera The wide range of cameras, the basic principles of its work are the same: the optical image signal into electrical signals, in order to facilitate storage or transmission. When we shoot an object, the light reflected on the object is collected by the camera lens, focusing it on the light receiving surface of the camera (such as the target surface of the camera tube), and then through the imaging device to light into electricity, that is, "Video signal". Photoelectric signal is very weak, need to be pre-amplifier circuit to enlarge, and then through a variety of circuits for processing and adjustment, the final standard signal can be sent to the recorder and other recording media recorded, or spread through the transmission system or sent to the monitor display.
- Q:Hai Kangwei depending on the surveillance camera how to achieve continuous automatic capture, such as a second catch a?
- If you want to install ten cameras then the traditional camera is necessary for each coaxial line must be inserted at the same time a video recorder can be used normally, but the network camera can add a switch, that has ten network switches into only need Through a network cable to pull another switch on the normal use, so do not have to spend a lot of trouble, save a lot of labor)
- Q:What is the camera's shooting range? How much is the diameter?
- The lens used in the camera is similar to the SLR camera, and is arranged in the order of 2.8mm, 3.6mm, 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 12mm, 16mm, 24mm and so on. The smaller the number of millimeters, the wider the picture taken by the lens, but the closer the distance is; the larger the number of millimeters, the narrower the screen taken by the surveillance camera, but the farther the distance is.
We are a professional and famous high-tech enterprise of surveillance and protection products since 2007 with R&D, production, marketing and service.
We have been developing and producing CCTV cameras, IP cameras, DVRs and add-ons. We not only offer our ODM products for full range of open market, but also work with our customers for OEM and licensed projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe, North America,Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range