High Quality 500TVL Array IR LED CCTV Bullet Camera Outdoor Series FLY-L9034 is a closed circuit television CCTV camera used for surveillance.Using a new generation of Array Type Infrared lamp,high brightness,light even,low decline. Life is the first generation of LED lights 5-10 times. It can be worked with DVR recorder, DVR card.It can be viewed through monitor, TV, PC, smart phone and etc.
Image Sensor Type
500 TV lines
2units Array Type Infrared lamp
IR Effective Range
UP to 50meters
0 LUX(IR ON)
Smart Light Control
Auto E Shutter:1/60(1/50)~1/100000 Sec(PAL)
Back light Compensation
1.0Vp-p composite 75ohm
High Quality 500TVL Array IR LED CCTV Bullet Camera Outdoor Series FLY-L9034 is standard with IR illumination leds,making them perfect for true 24/7day/night surveillance. Infrared LEDs with sensors see in total darkness. Capture perfect color pictures by day and clear black and white images at night.Now you can get the security surveillance for your home, and this camera have been used in various places, such as warehouse, office, supermarket, doorkeeper etc.
We could offer OEM and ODM services for our clients.
Resolution: 420TVL/500TVL/600TVL/650TVL/700TVL/800TVL Optional
Lens: 6/8/12/16mm Optional
Packing & Delivery
1*pc Array IR LED CCTV Bullet Camera Outdoor Series FLY-L9034
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-5 business days for Sample Orders; 7-30 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:What is the 960h in the surveillance camera?
- 960H is a set of quasi-HD solutions defined and developed by Techwell and Sony, which incorporates Sony's new generation of 960H CCD Sensor and Effio solutions, and the DVR side uses Techwell's latest TW9960 analog quasi-HD A / D solution. 960H resolution of 960 * 576, relative to the traditional D1 (720 * 576) overall picture clarity (details) increased by 30%. For the original analog monitoring system to upgrade the upgrade, only the front-end camera and back-end storage replaced by 960H products, transmission part can continue to follow the original system coaxial cable, the system architecture and the original analog system basically unchanged, Engineering and users without the need for professional skills training can be the original D1 system upgrade to 960H quasi-HD, the overall increase in the screen 30% at the same time will not change the user's habits, suitable for limited budget but want to experience " User.
- Q:Wireless surveillance camera security is not? Easy to be peeped not? LAN and external network access speed how?
- Your worry is not unreasonable, but a manufacturer's server has thousands of user information, not boring to specifically to peep at you (after all, you are not a public sensitive person), through the phone to visit, according to your use The speed of the network decision, according to the current majority of the network speed, there will be a certain delay and pause. If it is high, then the amount of data required to send more, of course, is more serious. If the inside of the LAN, then the speed will be much faster. As for the hard disk video recorder is good or computer card collection to see the specific situation. But in general, it is recommended to use hard disk video opportunities more stable and professional.
- Q:Can the monitored camera be recorded?
- There is a camera with a recording, or you can add their own under a microphone can be modified, and their modified a little trouble
- Q:Does the infrared surveillance camera automatically alarm when someone enters the monitoring range?
- The camera itself does not work, through the acquisition card, or hard disk video recorder, you can detect the mobile body will alarm,
- Q:What does it mean to monitor the camera channel?
- Channel refers to the physical location of the video input of the camera on the monitoring matrix or the DVR device. Such as: ordinary hard disk video recorders support 16 video signals, so that the back of the hard disk video recorder has 16 video input interface, the channel refers to the physical location of these video interfaces, generally from left to right sort.
- Q:I want to install a set of monitoring, a total of 15 cameras, the farthest camera from the hard disk recorder 500 meters, how to install? What equipment?
- Shenzhen Xin Sheng security that if the use of active video transmitter, you can spread to 500 meters, the premise is better than the wire, but doing so down the cost of fiber is not much cheaper.
- Q:Yourself at home with a computer monitor how to install. Need to set up those. And installation steps
- 2. Monitor the camera to install the work, in accordance with the camera lens model and specifications, carefully fitted with the lens (infrared camera does not need to install the lens), be careful not to touch the lens CCD (marked part of the figure), confirm the fixed firmly , Turn on the power, connect the host or on-site use of monitors, small TV and so adjust the aperture focal length.
- Q:Monitor the camera's 4-way, 8-channel What does it mean! The
- 4 Road, 8 Road refers not to monitor the camera, but the number of hard disk recorders. 4-way hard disk video recorders can take up to 4 cameras, 8-way hard disk video recorders can take up to 8 cameras, in addition to 16, 24, 32 and so on.
- Q:How to monitor the camera with the venue, what type of camera installed in what kind of site, the camera installed how much the number of lenses should be equipped with light board.
- Production of the camera all know, whether it is LED light board or array light board, as long as the infrared light board are divided degrees. Commonly common are 30 °, 45 °, 60 ° and 90 °. Lens and light board with 30 ° with 12mm and 16mm, 45 ° with 8mm, 60 ° with 6mm, 90 ° with 3.6mm or 4mm.
- Q:Camera monitor the recorded file 1 hour how much G ah?
- 3600 seconds (per hour) * 24 hours (per day) * Rate (128kbps-8Mbps) / 8 (conversion of bytes and bits) / 1024 (converted to M) / 1024 (converted to G) ≈21G (bit rate is To 2Mbps for the column)
We are a professional and famous high-tech enterprise of surveillance and protection products since 2007 with R&D, production, marketing and service.
We have been developing and producing CCTV cameras, IP cameras, DVRs and add-ons. We not only offer our ODM products for full range of open market, but also work with our customers for OEM and licensed projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe, North America,Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range