Order On-line Tracking
LED Track Light Specification:
|Shell Material||aluminum and lens|
|Surface Color||Silver White Black|
|Woking Temperature||-25 °C~50 °C|
|Beam Angle||30° 45° 50° 60°|
LED Track Light Advantage:
1. The track light lamp body used the High thermal conductivity aluminum and high-rate optical lens, with the special process surface treatment, makes the track light appears simple and elegant, the beam angle can be adjusted freely ;
2. Using the professional and efficient LED Power Supply, cold light source with fast reponse, no flicker, alleviate visual fatigue and improve work activity;
3.Rail Mounting can be adjusted according to different angle needs and the color is optional;
4. The led cold light source will not lead to temperature rise, qualitative change, fading, discoloration and other adverse conditions;
5. Energy saving and long lifespan.
LED Track Light Application:
Exhibition Hall, Museum, Office and other Commercial Space Lighting, Widely used in Shopping Malls, Hotels, Brand Stores and other commercial lighting.
LED Track Light Trade Terms:
1) Trade term: EXW / FOB Shenzhen;
2) Payment: T/T , 30% deposits before production, 70% balance to be paid before delivering;
(Western Union or Paypal are welcomed)
3) Production lead time: 100~500 pcs: 10 days; 500~1000pcs:15 days;
4) Samples can be ready in 3-5 days;
5) Shipping Port: Shenzhen;
6) Discounts are offered based on order quantities
1.Track fixed on the ceiling and connected wires.
2.Open the packaging will align the track rail section head,slowly rotate 90 degrees after the screw.
1.Prohibited in a confined environment.
2.Electric action is prohibited during the installation process. The course of driving voltage can not exceed the operating voltage range, otherwise it will damage the LED energy-saving light bulbs.
3.Users will not dismantle lamps. Such as lamps fails, the market directly with the company service department.
Warnings & Cautions:
1.Please use it in a ventilation environment and keep from water.
2.You must remember that before you attempt to fit , replace , or remove any of the parts on an electric lamp or fixture you must always disconnect or unplug the lamp socket
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|