Detailed Product Description
1. Fine grain
2. High density and high mechanical strength
3. High thermal and chemical resistance
4. Various sizes
We are professional to produce graphite rods in wide range of sizes and different material as per your requirements and applications. Different material are available like extruded, molded and isostatic graphite.
Electrodes, anodes, cathodes, heating elements, resistors, fluxing/degassing tubes, molds, crucibles, special structural parts, etc. in metallurgy, mechanical engineering, chemical & electrochemical industry, energy management, glass & ceramics, transportation and other industries.
2)High density and high mechanical strength
3)High thermal and chemical resistance
4)High resistance to thermal shock
5) Compretitive price for big quantity
- Q:Are the black powders in the waste batteries poisonous? And zinc, graphite and so on
- Battery components: component batteries, rechargeable batteries, zinc skin (iron), carbon, mercury, sulfuric acid, copper; battery to lead compounds. For example: No. 1 waste zinc manganese batteries, weight of 70 grams, which is 5.2 grams, 7 grams of zinc skin, manganese powder 25 grams of copper, 0.5 grams, 32 grams. Other chemical battery contains mercury, cadmium, lead, nickel, zinc, copper and so on heavy metals. These metals as everyone knows, is harmful to human body
- Q:Copper, graphite rods, dilute sulfuric acid, why not make up the original battery?
- Because there is no oxidant, and can not react with dilute sulfuric acid, and if the graphite rod in the vicinity of the continuous access to oxygen, you can form the original battery
- Q:Is graphite rod resistant to sulfur corrosion?
- It is widely used in petroleum, chemical, hydrometallurgy, acid and alkali production, synthetic fiber, paper making and other industrial sectors. It can save a great deal of metal materials.
- Q:Carbon fiber nylon bars differ from graphite rods
- A carbon fiber conductive nylon nylon belongs to, is to add carbon fiber in nylon material. The carbon fiber component determines the strength and conductivity of the material. The conventional addition of 30% carbon fibers can reach 10 of the 3-6 sides, belonging to the conductive products. In addition, carbon fiber in addition to conductive, but also can play a wear-resistant role, the intensity will be greatly improved.
- Q:What kind of sketch do you want, Shi Mobang?
- No, it's about two or three yuan for a box and ten for two months. Graphite can be used instead.
- Q:25%, the fracture of graphite rod, pressing problem or sintering problem?
- 25% graphite ratio is quite high, with the molding production difficult.1 could reduce the ratio of graphite to discuss it with the client? 2 in the mixture of additives (please forgive aids not at the forum released in 3) release to be coherent, there can be no pause
- Q:Bought a high pure graphite stick, how so hard?! Doesn't it say that graphite is soft? Why is it so hard?
- Of course, pure graphite rod is one of the main indicator is the strength and hardness of soft graphite refers to graphite can be used to write a relatively soft, you say should be soft flexible graphite, it is a kind of graphite,
- Q:How many times will a high pure graphite stick turn red at temperature?
- With the increase of temperature, the oxidation rate is increased, if the nitrogen protection, can reduce the oxidation rate, so some high temperature furnace, vacuum furnace and vacuum extraction is to prevent the oxygen in the air oxidation of graphite, McNair to answer your questions.
- Q:What are graphite products mainly including?Specific points can understand
- Is a variety of artificial graphite and natural graphite products made by processing, for example, the battery core is, then graphite rods, graphite block, graphite paper and so on, are considered, there is the industrial use of what is the use of graphite rotor, cast aluminum, graphite bearing, etc., made according to the characteristics of graphite products collectively.
- Q:How good is the conductivity of graphite and the conductivity of copper?
- In theory, copper, depending on the resistivity of the materialThe lower the resistivity, the better the conductivityThe following is the resistivity of some objects.
We strictly follow the modern testing standard, such as ISO3069 standard, DIN24960 JB/T41271. It is for this reason that we has built a strong reputation in the market for it quality products. We always insist on building strong and long term relationship with our customers.We are willing to make persistent efforts to seek common development and create the future with friends from all over the world!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average