Detailed Product Description
1. Fine grain
2. High density and high mechanical strength
3. High thermal and chemical resistance
4. Various sizes
We are professional to produce graphite rods in wide range of sizes and different material as per your requirements and applications. Different material are available like extruded, molded and isostatic graphite.
Electrodes, anodes, cathodes, heating elements, resistors, fluxing/degassing tubes, molds, crucibles, special structural parts, etc. in metallurgy, mechanical engineering, chemical & electrochemical industry, energy management, glass & ceramics, transportation and other industries.
2)High density and high mechanical strength
3)High thermal and chemical resistance
4)High resistance to thermal shock
5) Compretitive price for big quantity
- Q:What about the thermal conductivity of graphite rods?
- The thermal conductivity and conductivity of the graphite rod are quite high. The conductivity of the graphite rod is 4 times higher than that of stainless steel, 2 times higher than that of carbon steel, and 100 times higher than that of ordinary nonmetal.
- Q:Not that the solid does not conduct electricity, like the solid potassium chloride, but why the graphite rods, wires, these solids can conduct electricity
- This statement must be imprecise. The solid electrolyte does not move freely, so it cannot conduct electricity. There is a free charge in the metal conductor, so it can conduct electricity
- Q:How many times will a high pure graphite stick turn red at temperature?
- When the temperature reaches 400 degrees, the graphite turns red and then begins to oxidize, but the oxidation rate is slow.
- Q:Carbon fiber nylon bars differ from graphite rods
- Carbon fiber and carbon (graphite) difference is that carbon fiber nylon density is light, many products in addition to the requirements of anti shock material is conductive, also there is a demand for density. Such as horse races, saddles, racing bikes, saddles, etc.. Nylon fiber is the best choice.
- Q:Why is there no graphite rod in battery five now?!
- The most common alkaline battery in the market is zinc manganese dioxide battery, which is mainly composed of manganese dioxide. The following is the schematic diagram of its structure. You can go to the electrical store to buy a battery, there are graphite rods, it is still very thick.
- Q:What is Teflon graphite stick for?
- Should be called graphite modified (reinforced, filled) PTFE bar, rod profiles are used for processing fine size parts. The material is made from polytetrafluoroethylene and reinforced with graphite reinforcing agent (or carbon fiber).
- Q:What is the difference between the conductive effects of different grades of graphite? Refers to the pencil core
- B is "black" (black) English prefixes, on behalf of graphite, is used to represent the case of soft pencil and write the obvious level. To "6B" for the most soft, the most black handwriting, often used in painting, ordinary pencil mark is generally "Hb."". The pencil mark used to cover the answer sheet during the exam is usually "2B""
- Q:What are graphite products mainly including?Specific points can understand
- Is to use graphite material with high-speed machinery processing, gongs out of different shapes of products, such as mobile phone shell model, sound network, car accessories and so on. Because graphite has many excellent properties, it has been widely used in metallurgy, mechanical, electrical, chemical, textile, national defense and other industrial sectors. Refractory material.
- Q:Copper, graphite rods, dilute sulfuric acid, why not make up the original battery?
- The base of a galvanic cell must have a spontaneous redox reaction to convert chemical energy into electrical energy.
- Q:Is graphite rod resistant to sulfur corrosion?
- The corrosion resistance of graphite with good thermal conductivity, low permeability, can be used for the production of heat exchanger, reactor, condenser, combustion tower, absorption tower, cooler, heater, filter and pump equipment.
We strictly follow the modern testing standard, such as ISO3069 standard, DIN24960 JB/T41271. It is for this reason that we has built a strong reputation in the market for it quality products. We always insist on building strong and long term relationship with our customers.We are willing to make persistent efforts to seek common development and create the future with friends from all over the world!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average