Wire Braided Hydraulic Hose
Construction: this hose shall consist of an inner tube of oil resistant synthetic rubber, a single steel wire braid reinforcement, and an oil and weather resistant synthetic rubber cover.
Applications: this section covers hose for use with petroleum
Temperature range: -40℃ to 100℃
Minimum bend radius
High oil/ fuel/ gasoline/petrol /hydraulic fluid resistance performance synthetic rubber
One or two high tensile synthetic yarn braids reinforcement or steel wire reinforcement
Weather protective, heat and oil resistant synthetic rubber. (corrugated finishing)
-30C to 120C
Black, Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Grey
Cloth surface or smooth surface
Variety of application for delivery of gasoline,kerosene,diesel oil,lubricating and other mineral oil.
Packaged by plastic woven bag or carton
- Q:Do you know the inner diameter of the hose for household shower hose is the same? Can different brands of shower and hose mix?
- Yes, it's easy to have this problem with sprinkler tubes. Because the hose and shower head inside and outside the effective length of the difference between the thread is too large, resulting in gaskets did not play a role in sealing, multi pad 1-2 pads can be, the gasket can be purchased at the hardware store to buy
- Q:What is the method of making large diameter rubber joint?
- There are three ways to apply large diameter flanges:First, raw material steel plate, through the template blanking: 1/4, 1/6, 1/6, and then welding lathe processing, drilling.Second, hot rolled flange blank, then lathe, drilling.Third, cold roll flange blank, steel plate into strips, cold roll machine, roll round, lathe, drilling machine processing.
- Q:Is hot melt hose toxic and harmful?
- Hot melt pipe using imported Teflon liner, has good flexibility, anti adhesion and resistance to high temperature (up to 250 degrees), can greatly reduce the carbonization phenomenon;
- Q:How do you remove the burrs on the rubber joint quickly?
- The thickness of the rubber joint burr than the thickness of the product is much thinner, so brittle speed than the speed burr brittle products quickly, in burr brittle and brittle products without this period of time can be hit by projectile projectile with frozen products deburring machine, thereby removing burrs in embrittlement.
- Q:What is a hose valve?
- It is composed of valve body, headstock gear and special rubber tube. When working, turn the handwheel in clockwise direction, which can achieve throttling and closing.
- Q:Which is safer for stainless steel bellows and rubber tubes for gas pipelines?
- Stainless steel bellows, quick fitting joint, good strength. Hose connections are end face seals, greatly improving the reliability of the seal, and some gasket material using PTFE, and its life can be consistent with the tube body, can reduce the number of maintenance or replacement.
- Q:The rubber tube of the gas cooker is aging. It's leaking. Can you change it for yourself?
- You can change it yourself. However, many families do not yet know that in the past two years, the state has made great efforts to change rubber tubes into metal hoses, because metal hoses are safer, longer life and better sealing. They will certainly replace rubber pipes in the future.
- Q:Standard for implementation of type KXT-1 rubber joints
- It is divided into 3 kinds: flange type, fixed flange type and thread type by connection. The structure can be divided into 5 kinds: single sphere, double sphere, different diameter body, bent sphere and wind pressure coil. A tubular rubber component is composed of inner and outer layers of rubber, cord and steel ring, which is vulcanized and molded and then combined with a metal flange or a parallel joint.
- Q:How can the rubber joint be classified according to the range of temperature?
- According to the applicable temperature range can be divided into general, mild, special three categories.
- Q:Does rubber hose drink from tap water? Is it poisonous?
- .PVC is actually a vinyl polymerization substance, whose material is a non crystalline material. PVC materials often use stabilizers, lubricants, auxiliary processing agents, pigments, anti shock agents and other additives in practical use. Is not flammable, high strength, excellent resistance to climate variability and geometric stability. PVC has strong resistance to oxidizing agents, reducing agents and strong acids. However, it can be corroded by concentrated oxidizing acids such as concentrated sulfuric acid and concentrated nitric acid, and it is also not suitable for contact with aromatic hydrocarbons and chlorinated hydrocarbons. In addition, the terms person, vs, computer, abbreviated as PVC, and the PVC humanoid are often referred to as PVC.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range