Seamless Steel Pipe
Application of High Pressure Gas Cylinder Seamless Steel Pipe
The company products including seamless steel gas cylinder
for industry and medical gas use. We can make cylinder
Standard of High Pressure Gas Cylinder Seamless Steel Pipe
DOT3AA, JIS8241, EN1964, GB5099
Certificate of High Pressure Gas Cylinder Seamless Steel Pipe
CCS,BV, LLODY'S, ABS.
Description of High Pressure Gas Cylinder Seamless Steel Pipe
Packing of High Pressure Gas Cylinder Seamless Steel Pipe
Black paint or varnish ,plastic caps with the both ends
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold steel pipe wall thickness
- The scaffolding steel pipe should be specified with the current national standard "GB/T13793" or "straight seam welded steel pipe welded steel pipe for low pressure liquid delivery" GB/T3091 Q235 ordinary steel pipe; steel pipe steel quality should meet the requirements of current national standard grade Q235 steel "carbon structural steel" in GB/T700
- Q:How to perform nondestructive inspection of steel tubes
- Radiographic inspection (RT)One of the earliest nondestructive testing methods is widely used in the inspection of internal defects of metals and non-metallic materials and products, with a history of at least 50 years. It has incomparable unique advantages, that is to test the correctness, reliability and intuition of the defects, and the ray film can be used for the analysis of defects and as a quality certificate archive. But this method also has the disadvantages of more complicated equipment and higher cost, and should pay attention to the protection of radiation.
- Q:What type of steel pipe dance is used in general?
- According to international competition practice, the standard size of steel tube is 40 mm or 45 mm in diameter, and the 45mm is usually used. The height of the steel pipe is not less than 3.3 meters and not higher than 4 meters.
- Q:What does carbon seamless steel pipe mean? What is the difference between a seamless 20# and an ordinary one? What is it used in detail?
- Carbon steel is relatively alloy steel. Its carbon content is higher than alloy steel, and 20# steel is one kind of carbon steel.
- Q:What does "DN25 PN16" mean?
- PN said the pressure is, PN16 is the pipe can withstand 16MPa general meaning, namely, an 16 kg.
- Q:What's the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- The difference can be seen from the outward appearance that the welded pipe is welded by roll up.
- Q:What is the process of spiral steel tube production?
- 1. open panel inspection: after the steel plate is opened, the product line is entered, and the ultrasonic examination of the whole plate is carried out first.2., flat milling: through the anvil machine to make the original coiled steel flat, and then through the milling machine on the edge of the steel plate two sides milling, so as to achieve the required plate width, plate edge parallelism and groove shape.
- Q:What is a tight steel tube?
- The fully enclosed steel tube is called "sleeve connection steel pipe". The English abbreviation is JDG. The sleeve between the pipe and the pipe is fastened by screws. The current specification is the construction and acceptance rules of CECS 120:2007 sleeve steel conduit pipe line
- Q:Theoretical weight of 25*25*1.5 square steel tubes
- Square steel tube, referred to as square tube, also known as square tube, is a square pipe of a kind of name, that is, the length of the same steel pipe. The strip is rolled by process. Generally, the strip is disassembled, leveled, crimped and welded to form a round tube. The tube is then rolled into square tubes and cut to the required length, usually 50 pieces per package.
- Q:Is hot dipped plastic pipe steel?
- Hot dip plastic composite pipes used in coal mine gas drainage, ventilation system, fire water system, central air conditioning HVAC piping circulating water, industrial water supply and drainage, water supply and drainage life, conveying gas and other gases, power threading, chemical pipelines and water disposal pipe etc..
We are a professional manufacturer of seamless steel pipe of large diameter seamless steel pipe special large modern enterprise R & D, according to ASME, ASTM, API, EN, GB and other standard production maximum diameter of 1200mm, maximum wall thickness of 200mm carbon steel , alloy steel and stainless steel products. Such products are mainly used in nuclear power, super / ultra-supercritical power plants, ethylene, oil refining, coal chemical industry, oil and natural gas, marine engineering, military, metallurgy and the large-scale structure and other important areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||360,000 Squre meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range