Seamless Steel Pipe
Application of High Pressure Gas Cylinder Seamless Steel Pipe
The company products including seamless steel gas cylinder
for industry and medical gas use. We can make cylinder
Standard of High Pressure Gas Cylinder Seamless Steel Pipe
DOT3AA, JIS8241, EN1964, GB5099
Certificate of High Pressure Gas Cylinder Seamless Steel Pipe
CCS,BV, LLODY'S, ABS.
Description of High Pressure Gas Cylinder Seamless Steel Pipe
Packing of High Pressure Gas Cylinder Seamless Steel Pipe
Black paint or varnish ,plastic caps with the both ends
- Q:What does "buried steel pipe" 6*2SC100 mean?
- This is the electrical drawings, such as water supply and drainage, HVAC is that DN, SC is the laying of electrical wiring, which is defined as threading pipe laying. 100 is the nominal diameter of the pipe, unit millimeters.
- Q:How is the steel pipe dance installed at home?
- Portable pipe with instructions and CD can be installed, portable steel pipe of a new patent, convenient installation, no restriction site, no drilling, readily removable, adjustable height, stainless steel, solid.
- Q:What are the uses of welded steel pipes?
- Straight seam welded steel pipe (YB242-63) is a steel pipe whose welding seam is parallel to the steel tube. Usually divided into metric welded steel pipe, welded thin-walled pipe, transformer, cooling tubing, and so on.
- Q:Is the PVC tube a plastic tube or a plastic tube?.
- It's plastic tubePolyvinyl chloride (Poly, Vinyl, Chloride, PVC)PVC is a VCM monomer (vinyl, chloride, monomer), in peroxide, azo compounds and other initiators;
- Q:Theoretical weight of 25*25*1.5 square steel tubes
- The theoretical weight of 25*25*1.5 square steel tubes is 1.075kg/m.
- Q:How to perform nondestructive inspection of steel tubes
- Including fluorescence, coloring two kinds. Because of its simple equipment and convenient operation, it is an effective method to check the surface defect of magnetic particle inspection. It is mainly used for surface defect inspection of non-magnetic materials.
- Q:How much is the tube?
- The theoretical weight calculation formula of ordinary carbon steel tube is:The weight of each meter is kg/m= (outer diameter mm-, wall thickness mm) * wall thickness mm*0.02466For example: inventory 20# pipe diameter of 108*4.5 weight per meter:Kg/m= (108-4.5) *4.5*0.02466=11.485In accordance with the diameter of 108*4.5 steel pipe market price is 4500 yuan / ton as an example, we can know the diameter of 108*4.5 steel pipe per meter price: 11.485*4.5=51.68 yuan.
- Q:What is the buckling type thin-wall steel pipe? What is a tight set of thin-walled steel tubes? What's the difference between the two?
- The wire pipe thread (box, cup lock fastening points) (JDG) and buckling type (KBG) two. Products are made of high-quality steel pipe, through precise stamping molding, supply pipe and terminal box connection. The nut is hexagonal, and the convex point is punched at the six corner so as to form a good multi-point contact after being connected with the junction box.
- Q:Seamless steel pipe 8162 and 8163 what is the difference?
- GB 8162 is the structure of the tube, there is no need for flaw detection, the use of mechanical processing, stents;
- Q:Seamless steel tube DN15 specification phi 18*3 what do you mean?
- Seamless steel pipe having a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials. Compared with solid steel such as round steel, steel tube is lighter in strength and equal in resistance to bending and torsion. It is an economical cross section steel and is widely used in the manufacture of structural and mechanical parts.
We are a professional manufacturer of seamless steel pipe of large diameter seamless steel pipe special large modern enterprise R & D, according to ASME, ASTM, API, EN, GB and other standard production maximum diameter of 1200mm, maximum wall thickness of 200mm carbon steel , alloy steel and stainless steel products. Such products are mainly used in nuclear power, super / ultra-supercritical power plants, ethylene, oil refining, coal chemical industry, oil and natural gas, marine engineering, military, metallurgy and the large-scale structure and other important areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||360,000 Squre meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range