Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:are biological solar panels possible?
- No, there are organisms like that for instance coral, but in order for them to give us energy we would need to fuse are DNA with theirs
- Q:What does solar panel output refer to?
- Solar panels are rated under standard test conditions (STC), a certain amount of light at a certain distance, at a certain temperature, etc. A kW, or kilo watt, is 000 watts. So for the amount of time that the sun meets those conditions, the rate of output is 500 watts. An average location has an average of 5 sun hours a day, the total time that you produce the rated output. Watts is a rate, like miles per hour (mph), how fast it is going. Watt hours, or kilo watt hours (kwh) is a quantity, like miles. So if you drive 50 mph for 5 hours, you went 250 miles (50 mph x 5 hours). If you produce .5kw for 5 hours, you have the potential to produce 7.5kwh a day. Multiply that by 30 days in a month, you get 225kwh a month. In reality you will lose about 30% of the rated power from less than ideal weather, system losses, etc., so it's more like 50kwh a month. You can look at your electric bill to see how many kwh you use a month, maybe around 000kwh, and see what percentage of your usage a system like that can power.
- Q:What is the principle and structure of solar panels?
- inverter: solar direct output are generally 12VDC, 24VDC, 48VDC. In order to provide power to 220VAC appliances, it is necessary to convert the DC power from the solar power system into AC power, so it is necessary to use DC-AC inverter.
- Q:Is there a free solar panel program for veterans?
- It varies from state to state.
- Q:solar panel in a grid tied system?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:rooftop pool solar panel leaks?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: rooftop pool solar panel leaks? Rooftop solar panel (not sure if rubber or plastic?) has leak arising from thin vertical crack in panel about long. Any ideas for repair? Thanks.
- Q:Solar Panels, anyone?
- Unless you live in an area with a very high UV index, like Las Vegas for example, solar panels are not cost-effective. You definatly should not attempt to install solar power yourself if you intend to power a residence with it (unless you live in a shack). A certified electrician is required in order to connect your equipment to your house's electrical system. It isnt just as simple as a few panels. You need a converter that turns the DC voltage generated into AC. You also need equipment to connect to the metering system for your house. If you want to see if it is cost effective, you will need your electric bills that show usage for a year and the price per kWH. There are a lot of websites that have calculators for solar power systems.
- Q:what are some methods for capturing low voltage electricity from solar panels?
- What about a battery bank as a sink? By that, I mean the batteries absorb the low/high voltage, and if the solar panels do cut out, then the batteries pick up the load and keep the inverter going. Just a thought.
- Q:simple definition of how a solar panel works?
- Sunlight (photons) hit a piece of silicon and knock electrons out of it. That causes a flow of electrons, which is electrical current. simple enough? a better explanation from wikipedia: A solar cell is a device that converts the energy of sunlight directly into electricity by the photovoltaic effect. Sometimes the term solar cell is reserved for devices intended specifically to capture energy from sunlight such as solar panels and solar cells, while the term photovoltaic cell is used when the light source is unspecified.
- Q:Improvising Solar Panel Made from Old CD or DVD? Possible or not?
- Cd Solar Panel
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range