Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:how does solar panels give power to the batteries?
- When sun light reaches solar panels, it releases electrrons to make an electric current. They are made od silicon or germanium which has this property. Photons in the sun light when hit on semiconductor like silicon, releases electrons o make the current flow.
- Q:Do you know that China is the largest producer of solar panels in the world?
- Well, for thirty grand I hope they're of better quality than most of the stuff coming out of there.....Meh, I've got an old Boy Scout manual and some Foxfire books. I'll just make some myself this weekend.
- Q:What direction do solar panels usually point?
- I can't believe how many people posted wrong answers to this. Where are they looking? What are they thinking? In the northern hemisphere, solar panels are ALWAYS oriented due south. In the southern hemisphere, face them due north. I am typing on a computer that is running on a solar electric system that supplies my whole house. Been this way for years. So it works.
- Q:Question about commercial solar panels?
- they are in a position to be in case you're properly knowledgeable and experienced of their assembly and working function, offered you acquire the comparable severe high quality grade cells and do perfect assembly. probability is robust although that your first a number of could be in hassle-free terms somewhat below par till you rather get the carry of it and strengthen into properly practiced purely because of the fact the pros are. Does take a important volume of grunt paintings although so determine if it rather is great use of a while or in case you will do greater beneficial to earn at your prevalent paintings and pay a professional to do this which they do superb.
- Q:How many volts does a small solar panel on a calculator produce?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:Solar panel technology?
- I okorder.com to get more information on the subject.
- Q:Solar Panels for Home?
- You okorder.com The notion of spinning a meter backward has a lot of people plugging in their solar panel via an inverter- but this is a very bad idea and illegal as well- the power company requires a lockout device they control to kill power in their powlines for servicing and repairs- a plugged in solar panel and inverter can cause them injury or death. If you have about 30,000 dollars to invest (cost will vary), and you are going to be staying in your home for at least 0 years, contact your electric power utility as they will have the progams in place to do the installation on your site, and install the needed equipment for you to be legally grid tied. They will also have your paperwork prepared for your tax person come tax time. Most are actually seeking people out to do this, I won't go into details why, but by listening carefully to the power company in their presentation they will indirectly tell you why. Any installation that is intended to be grid tied MUST be approved by the power company and meet their specifications. Too many people are ignoring this last detail.
- Q:Numbers behind Solar Panels?
- For comparison, 36 of these make a normal 2V x 50W panel. Note they are not tabbed. This means you have to find a way to connect them yourself. The tabs are probably spot welded on by the suppliers. A supplier below has kits of these with tabs, as needed to connect them together. These are not suitable for grid connect, because the higher voltage needed makes do it yourself panels a dangerous and litigious thing to have on your roof. Maybe you could buy a smaller pack from the link below to compare tabbed and untabbed and work out what to do. Your power calculation is a bit incorrect because the sun is only present some of the time. The 36 cell module would produce 50W when square on to the full sun. The sun may be out for around 2h a day in some places and times of the year. However it is the equivalent of 5h full sun, because of the changing angle throughout the day. Look this up on the internet for your region. Temperate zones may be a lot less. One pack in your link is 36x3 = 08 cells. Thus 50W per pack x 5h a day gives 750Wh per day and 274KWh/y. In reality it will always be less because of regions, weather, clouds, dust, inefficiencies, aging of cells.
- Q:Solar panels for security cameras?
- Research using solar panels on stock tank water pumps. Same concept - you use a solar panel to power a remote something or other, only you would have to use a battery charged by day to run the camera at night. It does not look like you would need too powerful of a solar panel, the camera server says it needs less than 5w, no idea on the cameras, so check that out, but the whole system looks rather low power. You could easily get the necessary panels, maybe the battery too, for... I would say $200 (not in one package, you would have to get separate things). Connection of everything would be simple, no electrician needed (but keep that to yourself, depending upon state rules and regs).
- Q:Reasons for installing solar panels in a school?
- You have to approach it as an investment. Ignoring the cost of an inverter for net metering, if we consider a 500 W panel installed for $0 a watt which is $5,000 and consider an average of 8 hours of usable sunlight per day, and at a rate of $0.0 per kWh (schools probably get $0.03 per kWh) then the panel would be saving $2.7 per month in electricity. Considering that the panel has an expected lifespan of 20 years, that would give you an internal rate of return such that the monthly rate satisfies the equation: $5,000 = $2.7 * ( ( - / R^24 ) / ( - / R ) - ) By binary method we get R = 0.99588342. Taking this to the 2th power to annualize it we get Ra = 0.9570 which means that we are getting an annual return of -4.83% per annum so investing in the solar panel is the same as making an investment at an interest rate of -4.83% per year. True interest rates are low and you only get about .3% per annum by putting money in a CD but that still beats investing in solar panels which gives you a negative return on your money. Solar panels need to get a lot better before they are a good investment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range