Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:solar panel installed house roof?
- How does the cable wires stay on the solar panel? With wire retention clips (4 per module) that are used to wrap the wire on the underside of the module frame. The home run cables to the transition box (converts between types of wire with no electrical transformation occuring) or combiner box (joins multiple source circuits in parallel, with the positives fused for safety) are usually tied along the racking system components, and with conduit sections used as needed. Racking is another big part of the installation. Don't just make your own homemade wooden rack, as these will weather away to nothing very easily, and cause great failures. GET a professionally designed metal racking system. PV modules are EXPENSIVE. Don't let the racking system cause them to break. It also requires the inverter, if you intend it to connect to the main electric service. If using multiple inverters, you need an AC combining panelboard to join them prior to entering the main electric service. Otherwise, you need to think about how else you might be using them. If you are charging batteries, you need a charge controller.
- Q:Is getting solar panels worth it for your home?
- Yes, solar panels are a great way to save on electricity costs for your home. 4 things I can tell you to look out for are: Make sure you can fit enough solar panels on your house to make a decent saving. If you don't have the roof space then you can't put up enough panels and you might as well not bother. For a medium sized home, I would say that you should go no smaller than 2.2kW in solar panels. If you can fit more then go for it. Make sure that the inverter that is used is big enough. It has to deal with the watts from the solar panels back to the power board to convert it as useable energy. If you have a rebate system where you live then make sure you use it. Where I am we have carbon credits that the government will give you that you use to offset the cost of purchasing solar. Don't fall for gimmicks where a company will promise you that you won't pay electricity every again. In order for that to happen you need to be putting more electricity back in the grid as you are currently using so you either need a huge amount of solar panels or you really need to cut back on what you are currently using.
- Q:Tips for convincing my school to put solar panels on the schools roof?
- Show live examples such as those in Northern CA where the schools working with private industry funded a complete solar installation for a school district. Yes it can be done!
- Q:can i make a solar panel out of aluminum foil?
- No but look in youtube for other ways of charging batteries . There is allot of neat ideas like building a small wind generator from scrap parts such as old speaker magnets copper wire out of transformers things that most people toss in the junk .
- Q:how many solar panels do I need for my house if in average i consume 880 kwh?
- That okorder.com/ They helped me a lot when I was pursuing solar. They will provide you with a free solar quote and give you all the information you need regarding eligible incentives, a feasibility analysis, your estimated annual savings, payback period, and return on investment. All in all, they will be able to provide you with everything you need to know in order to make a smart decision. Good Luck!
- Q:What does solar panel output refer to?
- Solar panels are rated under standard test conditions (STC), a certain amount of light at a certain distance, at a certain temperature, etc. A kW, or kilo watt, is 000 watts. So for the amount of time that the sun meets those conditions, the rate of output is 500 watts. An average location has an average of 5 sun hours a day, the total time that you produce the rated output. Watts is a rate, like miles per hour (mph), how fast it is going. Watt hours, or kilo watt hours (kwh) is a quantity, like miles. So if you drive 50 mph for 5 hours, you went 250 miles (50 mph x 5 hours). If you produce .5kw for 5 hours, you have the potential to produce 7.5kwh a day. Multiply that by 30 days in a month, you get 225kwh a month. In reality you will lose about 30% of the rated power from less than ideal weather, system losses, etc., so it's more like 50kwh a month. You can look at your electric bill to see how many kwh you use a month, maybe around 000kwh, and see what percentage of your usage a system like that can power.
- Q:Opinions on Solar Panels?
- Bing solar power in Germany. Solar power has an option of assisting in removing some of the burden during daylight, from power generation plants. Anything is a help. Plus they will continue to do it forever (at least a lifetime). But they are not the total answer. Like wind, limited to certain areas. Wave generation is another solution, but still limited to coastal areas. The current design of most supply grids does not allow transportation of power long distances. You want a real eye opener, Bing transportation line looses power grid and see how much energy is wasted, and the amount of carbon put into the air for these losses.
- Q:Can you get energy at night from solar panels?
- There okorder.com/
- Q:information on solar panels?
- A decent installation needs a solar engineer to make sure the panels are aligned to take advantage of all the solar it can get. that or You need to hit the books on solar radiation. online I would try different programs to get the feel. we get less solar radiating in the winter then in the summer. this needs to correctly compensated.
- Q:What SOLAR PANEL kit do I need?
- I okorder.com
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range