Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:energy and solar panels?
- It depends on the size of the solar panels and the intensity of the solar-light. So, there's difference in every place. It's impossible to answer unless there's detail of panel size, panel quantities, average rainfall, average solar days, etc.
- Q:Which is the least expensive, yet still very efficient, type of solar panel?
- Since you are asking for a rather technical answer you should be aware that solar panels come in several varieties. Two broad categories are photovoltaic panels which have achieved marketable efficiencies of around 24% and solar thermal panels which are routinely achieving efficiencies of between 60 to 80% while they are also much cheaper than photovoltaic panels. So the short answer is solar thermal panels. But what can you do with solar thermal energy. The answer is just about everything you can do with light energy. Sometimes additional equipment makes the efficiency drop to near that of photovoltaic panels. The trick is to keep the devices as simple and as efficient as possible. Solar thermal can of course be used to heat our homes. But it can also be used directly for air conditioning. The type of air conditioner uses a slightly different principal but it is one of the oldest that was once used in ice houses before refrigerators. It is known as an absorption system. At some point you may want to make electricity from the sun's heat. The most efficient commercial systems are not photovoltaic but solar thermal. There are several commercial systems where increased scale improves efficiency. The most efficient is a solar parabolic dish system combined with a stirling engine. At around 30% efficiency it beats photovoltaic and other thermal systems. At this level of commercial development, the various systems are more often described as solar collectors rather than panels.
- Q:can a small solar panel be charged with lamps?
- That would depend on the frequency that the solar panel accepts and the frequency of light that your lamp gives out. It may or may not work. The sun gives out a much broader spectrum of light, which is why solar panels are much more effective in sunlight. I have seen solar panels charged by lamps, but it usually doesn't work that well and I have never seen it work with fluorescent lighting.
- Q:where can i get a small solar panel to power an outdoor water pump?
- More okorder.com/... (... or search portable solar panel) And probably under a tree isn't a good placement for a solar panel. Good luck!
- Q:advice what solar panels to purchase?
- If all things are equal buy local. If you are building for a LEED project then choose a manufacture within 500 miles. Another reason to choose a local panel is that if things go wrong there is a better chance of a satisfactory resolution. A no name knockoff from overseas might prove to be difficult to find a few years down the road. One good place to check is the Go Solar California website. They have proof of performance testing on hundreds of panels.
- Q:I NEED HELP WITH MY SOLAR PANEL SYSTEM PLEASE HELP?
- I think you need to take some basic courses on electricity. Usually, 8 volt solar panels are required to charge 2 volt batteries. The voltages of photovoltaic cells are set by the material they are made of, only current changes. If you hook up a 2 V solar panel to a 2 V battery, no current will flow, nothing would get charged. You would need some elaborate DC to DC voltage converters to charge a 2 V battery from 2 V solar panels. Solar panels can be connected in parallel or in series, as you've made the mistake of buying 2 V solar panel, you would have to wire them in series and have a charge controller that could limit the voltage of the charge. Did it ever occur to you that two 5 watt solar panels would not be able to provide the power needed by a 400 watt inverter? You're just running off your battery with your set up. Solar power is expensive power, you can not have solar without burning a hole in your wallet.
- Q:Need Large solar panels. ?
- I cannot offer a source of info, but... Solar power is great, but not ideal (yet). Currently, one-story buildings that have a rooftop totally made up of solar panels can only get about % of the power needed by that means. Additional panels will be needed.
- Q:how can i build my own, cheap, solar panels at home?
- Build okorder.com
- Q:Improvising Solar Panel Made from Old CD or DVD? Possible or not?
- Cd Solar Panel
- Q:Solar panel connectionI
- The answer is that the two panels should be put in parallel. The voltage out will drop to the voltage of the lower panel, but you should get most of the power, if the panels aren't too badly mismatched. I would try to get a multimeter and try to measure the actual current coming out of the panels in full sun. Sometimes the specifications on these smaller panels are very optimistic. If the whole setup is putting out less than 2 amps, I'd say wire the whole thing straight to the battery - little chance of boiling the electrolyte at those currents.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range