Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:I have a question about solar panels?
- But at night where there is no sunlight does all the electricity shut down for the night? Electrical production shuts down, but most solar electric systems have some way of storing power. There are two main types of storage: . Grid tie. Basically this uses the power grid as a virtual battery. You produce extra power during sunlight hours to sell to the grid (other people use it) and you buy power from the grid when the sun doesn't shine. This is usually the most economical system, but whether you save money depends on a lot of things like: cost of installation, location, government subsidies how much you get for the electricity you sell buy. In other words, the details matter. Mostly location, which determines how much sunlight you get, electric rates, and subsidies. 2. Batteries. Usually a large bank of deep cycle lead acid batteries. Usually only used in off-grid systems and the cost of electricity is usually not competitive with grid electricity.
- Q:can solar power panels installed at home provide enough electricity to power house hold appliances?
- It will take about $44,000 to put enough solar panels to provide the same amount of power that you now have coming from a 220 v 00 amp power line to your house. You should also realize that you need some method of storage for use at night or dark days. This will add another $7,000 to the cost. The only real solution for the energy problem is nuclear power.
- Q:Solar Energy - What would these solar panels power?
- note breath on the winds excellent answer is one quarter of one percent. See why houses aren't covered in solar panels? it's just not a real answer right now,. the rough rule of thumb is $0 per kWh ( for just the panels) you want to produce. You'd need $20,000 in panels and another 0,000 in controllers and inverters and batteries and who knows how much in installation.
- Q:Can you connect a solar panel to a regular plug, using copper wire?
- Solar panels produce direct current, the wall plug is alternating. You cannot without an inverter. However, electrical devices smooth out this alternating current using those big power adapters and such. If you find how much voltage your speaker requires you should be able to power the amplifier directly with the solar panel, and have the input from the normal source..
- Q:why wont my solar panel make my dc motor work?
- Ok okorder.com
- Q:Does anybody know if there are any courses for solar panel installation, and/or what trades you need for this?
- If you are in the UK, then the Centre for Alternative Technology courses (CAT in Wales) have had some great feedback.. .. A lot of companies are actively recruiting and offer training courses as part of their induction. Have a look at the bigger ones recruiting near you.
- Q:2V Solar panel directly to 2V inverter...and restult.?
- An 300W inverter will draw 25 amps from a car battery but the solar panel will only produce about 4 amps. By drawing too much power with the inverter you lowered the voltage so much in the panels wiring that the amp rating on the internal wiring was exceeded and they melted. Next, time run the panel to a voltage regulator, then the regulator to a car battery, then the battery to the inverter.
- Q:What do you know about solar panels?
- Solar power is produced by collecting sunlight and converting it into electricity. This is done by using solar panels, which are large flat panels made up of many individual solar cells. Using solar panels is a great way to generate clean and renewable electricity to power equipment or even the average home
- Q:Should I buy solar panels?
- I've done some research in this category, and I came to the conclusion that solar panels are simply too expensive to utilize effectively (at least for me). I was looking into buying them for my house, but I realized how expensive it would be and how little it would help. Maybe for a business it is more reasonable to do, I'm not sure. Either way I wish you luck in your decision, make sure you do your homework and find out everything you can before you go out and buy them. Personally I think if you have a lot of debt, you should try to start paying it down and get it done with. That is just my opinion, I have been studying businesses and economics for years and I believe that the strongest companies have strong balance sheets.
- Q:Solar panels require big initial investment, how can I check if the money I save will be more than that?
- SIMPLE, EASY WAY TO KNOW EXACTLY HOW MUCH IT WILL COST. Everyone has great answers, but here is a website that will do all the thinking for you. Go to: mercator.nrel.gov/imby All you have to do is to locate your property on the map, draw the outline of the solar array, and then click Run. It will estimate: - Cost - Available Rebates - Tax Credits - Estimated payback This program is operated by the National Renewable Energy Laboratory. Good luck!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range