Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Can you tie small-scale solar panel system into household electrical system?
- Solar panel produces DC power that cannot be used directly by any electric device at house. Besides, it produces very little current unless its size is big as your roof. To convert DC power into AC power requires even more investment, like a huge storage rechargeable battery bank and very high power DC to AC converter . That is not worth to try it to supply whole house electricity with solar power . That might cost you at least U$20,000 to start with and never ended weekly maintenance. You could only try it just for fun to let it light up a few LED directly without the need to add any extra parts to it.
- Q:who would win in this battle?
- If it was a physical battle, solar panels. It's like burning ants with a magnifying glass. Aim the solar panel at the trees and you have a forest fire.
- Q:Anyone who knows or has Solar Panels?
- Yes, snow will reduce the amount of energy the photovoltaics recieve and convert to electricity. Because the panels usually have a very flat glass surface, and because the slope for the panels is usually fairly high, snow will often slide off. Freezing rain, esp freezing rain changing to snow can make a covering that's difficult to get off. If you don't usually get freezing rain, and if you usually have nice sun after snow storms, your panels should be clear most of the time.
- Q:how much do commercial solar panels cost?
- HOW MANY PANELS FIT IN THE ACRE FIELD? acre = 43560ft² First of all you can not fill the whole acre field with solar panels. There must be space between them so you can walk amongst them and so they don't shade each other. So let's say you can maximally cover 50% of the area. 43560ft²/2= 2780ft² a medium efficient, medium priced polycrystalline solar panel of 200w covers 6ft². So how many can we fit in your field: 2780ft²/6ft²= 36pcs of 200W solar panels can fit on the field 36pcs*200w= 272200W =272kW of total power harvesting capacity per full sunny hour. HOW MUCH WILL THE PANELS COST? Since you will build such a large solar farm you will want to get the cheapest panels possible. the price per watt on solar panels today is as low as $,5. that will mount up to: 272200W in total *$,5 cost per watt = $408300 for all the solar panels HOW MUCH WILL THE EVERYTHING COST? The whole shebang will be much more expensive since you are going to need inverters, wiring, fuse boxes, handy men to install it all and so on. A 5kW total solar system costs about $0000 if bought from a solar company. that would mean $0 000 * 272200W/5000W= $544 400 for the whole shebang But I strongly believe since you are buying such large quantities you will be able to get better deals then the rest of us mortals. And then you will have a power plant making you free electricity for the next 25- 40 years to come. And you don't necessarily need to set it up in a particularly sunny place for it to be cost effective. Just look at this gorgeous solar Farm from France
- Q:5kw Solar Panel Roof Kit?
- This is dependent on sun angle, clear sky, shadow interference, clouds, etc. First if you purchased the PV panels and they are rated for 5 kW, the factory rating is based on a particular incident energy, 000 watts/square meter, 25 degrees C and an AM of .5, reaching the panels. It is more likely that you will not obtain this same level in the open air. If we assume you will get 80%, then the maximum kW would be closer to 4kW. This will be produced during peak, clear days with the panels placed perpendicular to the sun at all times during peak radiance times. When the sun first comes up and later when it is going down, there will be more than the thickness of .5 atmospheres between you and the sun, so the radiant energy hitting the solar panels drops off. Total energy is watts time hours. I would expect you PV system to produce about 750 kW-Hr of energy during a clear summer day at peak solar height. Hope this helps, NewtonLaw
- Q:what are the parts of a solar panel?
- For a photo electric system you need 3 basic things. Photo voltaic Solar panels the quantity determined by you need and a charge controller for the cells they are rated by current. Batteries the quantity determined by your needs. Last an inverter to convert 2 volts DC to 20-220 AC. The size shown in watts is determined by you needs. If you plan to use it all the time you will have to have piece of equipment usually part of the inverter to sync the inverter up with the public utility and any power you don't use gets sold to the power supplier. That our a manual switch which will not allow you to sell unused power to the power company. If you are thinking about this do your home work and if possible contact it out. This is not a good first time DIY especially since you are asking this question. No offense. Otherwise you will need to do some reading and studying. But no matter what there are parts that an electrician will have to do by law and you may need a permit depending on where you live.
- Q:Where can i find a list of solar panel manufactures worldwide?
- You can't buy at that level unless you are connected to governement. A lot of production is already spoken for for years to come. Where you live determines what you can legally buy and install. The EU has it's own certification, the US has 2 sets, the Canadians have their own. Your answer also requires knowing the use for the solar panels, whether it is grid-tie, off-grid or standalone to power an appliance. And you have to choose mono crystalline, poly crystalline, or thin-film.
- Q:Adding Solar Panels to my home in Portland, Oregon?
- I wish it was that easy! Maybe it will be soon. But at this time, no, there isn't. And if you have a solar collection system, you have to have a way to store the energy when you're producing more than what you are currently using. That usually involves an expensive battery array. But it's necessary. The power coming directly from the solar panels will be erratic and sending it to the battery array for storage and then use allows for the home to draw a consistent level of power. And this battery system also allows for storage of electricity for use when the sun isn't shining like at night. The system should be set up to use your power first, then go to the grid. It should also allow for distribution to the grid when your system has stored all the power it can and that's when your meter will run backwards and the power company will be paying you! There are a lot of federal and state income tax rebates for alternative energy installation costs. Check out what Oregon might toss into the package along with the Feds and see where you might come out.
- Q:Buying Solar Panels...?
- Are you aware of the complications that go along with installing a solar system? A solar panel might put out about 00 watts at 24 volts DC. What would you use it for. The typical solar system has a lot of panels connected in series. The output is connected to an inverter to make 20-240 volts AC. This is connected to the power grid if it is to be used. Also if it is felt that the system should provide power during an electrical outage, there will be batteries. How big would you wan it to be? Mine has forty panels with two inverters. It supplies all the electricity for the house, with some left over to supplement my gas heat. Read the Q and A in the Search box at the upper right of this page, by searching for solar panel. Also study all you can get your hands on.
- Q:where can i get a small solar panel to power an outdoor water pump?
- Home Depot has several sizes for applications such as yours in the gardening section. Because I am always looking for ways to save money, even in the long run, I was looking at the possibility of solar power for here in SW FL.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range