Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Question about using solar panels?
- If okorder.com and they ship across the US and Canada.
- Q:Cost of Solar Panels for basement?
- As Tex said, you have no idea whats involved. Start by looking into some sites that explain how they work and whats involved before asking how much on a small room. And how do you add a basement but not a main floor? and where is the basement roof?
- Q:Parts needed to build a solar panel?
- Most okorder.com/ . If you had an array of 0 or more panels, it would usually be cheaper to get a single, large inverter. The usual path taken with homemade panels seems to be using them to charge a battery, then running things of the battery. And it's usually a fun thing to do, but not a way to save money. Just so you know.
- Q:Will a 3w Solar Panel Charge A 55ah Car Battery?
- I don't think so, but if it did, it would take a very long time. You need enough wattage or amps to push the power in the battery and 3w may not be enough. You would be better off with a small 2v battery, maybe the type they use for emergency lights. I would use a sealed battery for this type of setup because car batteries are designed for heavy charging with alternators from 60 amps and up.
- Q:Solar Panel for a Science Project? Lamp as Light Source? How will this work?
- Q:Solar panels and your opinion?
- I have a boat in a sunny position and four eighty watt panels. These will run my fridge television and a few LED's. I nonetheless need to run my engine for sizzling water and washing desktop. My Batteries only final a couple of years and are an actual affliction. I am going on the mains when i will be able to to get the batteries topped up. The panels are adequate if there's nothing else, they don't seem to be the answer to the way forward for power provide. There's additionally the ethical part of the feed in tariff. For the wealthy to load their electrical power bill onto the less good off just isn't desirable and those panels on the roof inform all of your neighbors that you are doing it. As a way to exhibit a grasping selfish attitude. If they're any just right why don't the vigour companies purchase them and shop shopping coal?
- Q:Question about commercial solar panels?
- they are in a position to be in case you're properly knowledgeable and experienced of their assembly and working function, offered you acquire the comparable severe high quality grade cells and do perfect assembly. probability is robust although that your first a number of could be in hassle-free terms somewhat below par till you rather get the carry of it and strengthen into properly practiced purely because of the fact the pros are. Does take a important volume of grunt paintings although so determine if it rather is great use of a while or in case you will do greater beneficial to earn at your prevalent paintings and pay a professional to do this which they do superb.
- Q:Is it worth installing solar panels on a house that has no South-facing roof?
- Depends how much sun you get. Even if you don't face south, you could still be able to harvest a lot of energy from the sun. You could install panels transversely so they face south to increase sun exposure, but this might not look so nice. Or you could move your house to the Southern hemisphere, when your solar panels should face north. Or install miniature windmills on your roof instead.
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels to convert solar energy into electricity?
- When the light is irradiated on the surface of the solar cell, a part of the photon is absorbed by the silicon material; the energy of the photon is transferred to the silicon atom, so that the electrons are moved and the free electrons are formed on both sides of the P-N junction to form a potential difference. When the circuit is used, the current will flow through the external circuit to produce a certain output power. The essence of this process is the process of converting the energy of the photon into electrical energy.
- Q:Solar panel, Home office and Tax write off?
- 5% of the Net Cost (After Rebates) Depreciated over 27.5 years. EDIT: Oops ....39 years. I was actually debated that in my head before I posted.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range