Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Why don't scientists use the design of a tree for solar panels?
- I don't know much about solar power. This does however seem to be a very interesting idea. But I'd imagine that the complexity of building such a structure would be far more difficult that just laying thousands of large panels in an area. The shadow from higher panels may also have an adverse affect on the lower panels. Consider the tiny panels that do provide energy and compare them to a large panel that is easier to make.
- Q:Can you make a solar panel shift sideways?
- having solar panels move like that on a mobile platform is inadvisable -- especially if there is a dynamic wind load resulting from the motion of the mobile platform. Even having a tilt mechanism is dubious at best. think of what limited marginal gain would be gained by mounting a small solar panel on the moon roof of a car. (ultimately, the best answer is to turn the car so that it's angle to the sun is optimal -- but the road/travel direction constraints are what ultimately prohibit that.) while there are ways to build sliding panels, the weight constraints would interfere with your weight/thrust ratios to the point of futility. if you really need that panel somewhere else, don't slide it out of the way, just buy another panel and mount it there. it's more expensive, but it's actually the cheapest solution in terms of design on a mobile platform.
- Q:how do solar panels work?
- The term solar panel is best applied to a flat solar thermal collector, such as a solar hot water or air panel used to heat water, air, or otherwise collect solar thermal energy. But 'solar panel' may also refer to a photovoltaic module which is an assembly of solar cells used to generate electricity. In all cases, the panels are typically flat, and are available in various heights and widths. An array is an assembly of solar-thermal panels or photovoltaic (PV) modules; the panels can be connected either in parallel or series depending upon the design objective. Solar panels typically find use in residential, commercial, institutional, and light industrial applications. Solar-thermal panels saw widespread use in Florida and California until the 920's when tank-type water heaters replaced them. A thriving manufacturing business died seemingly overnight. However, solar-thermal panels are still in production, and are common in portions of the world where energy costs, and solar energy availability, are high. Recently there has been a surge toward large scale production of PV modules. In parts of the world with significantly high insolation levels, PV output and their economics are enhanced. PV modules are the primary component of most small-scale solar-electric power generating facilities. Larger facilities, such as solar power plants typically contain an array of reflectors (concentrators), a receiver, and a thermodynamic power cycle, and thus use solar-thermal rather than PV.
- Q:Power tester for solar panel?
- Q:Is there a personal use solar panel?
- You can cosider this product Flexible Personal Solar Panel. I think it will be helpful. Product Review Take the lightweight, easy-to-pack Brunton Solaris 6 / 2 Solar Panels on your next expedition to the Himalayas or down that nearby trail or dirt road. Brunton used CIGS, the most efficient thin-film solar technology available, to create the Solaris. Choose either the Solaris six-watt or 2-watt panel—both of them fold up to the size of a CD wallet and work, even in overcast conditions, to charge your cell phone, digital camera, camcorder, iPod, and other small electronics. A built-in reversing diode prevents the solar panel from discharging your batteries when the sun disappears for the night. Brunton's Solaris 2-watt panel can even charge your satellite phone or trickle charge your laptop.
- Q:Can I made my own solar panel?
- in case you're thinking of photograph voltaic electric powered panels then forget approximately it. It you basically desire to dabble in photograph voltaic potential then shop around for a fifteen volt panel. discover out what share watts it places out and then divide the cost $$ by utilising the wattage. The decrease the cost according to watt the greater suitable of a deal you would be getting it is as a rule conversing of course by way of fact it would not take high quality under consideration besides the shown fact that it truly is a pragmatic thank you to benefit panels. on the different hand, it you have the desire to make a photograph voltaic panel which will warmth warm water then it truly is a different tale. you are able to have incredibly some relaxing with that project and you will discover incredibly some plans on the internet.
- Q:How Do Solar Panels Work?
- Solar panel or solar cells are semiconductor that generates electric current when expose to a light source such as the sun. It is a large diode that is capable of generating elctricity.If building a project you have to weigh the voltage and current requirements against the panel size ie.. 5x5 inches may be able to generate 00milliamps at 5 volts in bright sunlight.
- Q:how much does solar panels cost for you home?
- I just got a quote for my place. It came out $8/Watt installed. The quote was for 24 - 20W panels. Dividing the total quoted price by the 24 panels comes out to $,750 per panel. This includes the complete system with the converter and cutoff switch to connect it to the grid. This is also a top-of-the-line system. There are cheaper systems with shorter life spans. My quote was for a system with a 30 year life expectancy. There is a Federal tax credit in 2009 of 30% that will bring the system cost down. There are also nice state tax incentives in CA.
- Q:Solar Panel info needed?
- A 50-watt rating means the panel will produce 50 watts as long as the standard conditions are maintained. So if you had this bright sun and cool temperatures for 6 hours, the panel would deliver 50 x 6 = 900 watt hours, or a little shy of kilowatt-hour. Kilowatt-hours (kWh) is the reading on your electric bill. However, like most advertising, the 50-watt number is not realistic. They assume that the air surrounding the panel is very cold. 25 watts is a better number to use for this size of panel for engineering purposes.
- Q:solar panel model HELP!!!!!!!?
- There are different types of solar panels. Photovoltaic for electricity, and thermal for heating water, and passive for heating air. So it would help if you would say what type you are going to build. Theere are a lot of videos on you tube on how to make solar panels. use the link below.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range