Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Single crystal solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels
- Monocrystalline silicon cells in the laboratory to achieve the conversion efficiency of 24.7%. Ordinary commercial conversion efficiency of 10% -18%. Monocrystalline silicon solar cells because of the production process problems, generally its semi-silicon ingots for the cylindrical into, and then through the slice -> cleaning -> diffusion knot -> remove the dice -> the production of electrodes -> corrosion around -> Reflective film and other workers made of finished products. General monocrystalline silicon solar cells four corners for the fillet. Monocrystalline silicon solar cell thickness is generally 200uM-350uM thick, and now the production trend is to ultra-thin and efficient direction
- Q:What is the difference between solar panels and light panels?
- Crystalline silicon cell conversion rate, rich in raw materials, is a large-scale commercial production of the battery, but the crystal silicon battery brings the harm can not be ignored. Crystal silicon series of batteries have a "three high more than a" common problem. High cost, high energy consumption, high pollution, byproducts and other shortcomings.
- Q:Polycrystalline solar panels are good or single crystal solar energy is good
- From the cost of production, than the monocrystalline silicon solar cells to be cheaper, easy to manufacture materials, saving power consumption, the total cost of production is low, so get a lot of development. In addition, the polysilicon solar cell life than monocrystalline silicon solar cells shorter. From the performance and price ratio, monocrystalline silicon solar cells also slightly better.
- Q:What is the principle and structure of solar panels?
- solar controller: the role of solar controller is to control the working state of the entire system, and the battery played a charge protection, over discharge protection role. In the larger temperature difference, the qualified controller should also have the function of temperature compensation. Other additional functions such as light control switch, time control switch should be the option of the controller;
- Q:How many solar panels have ah?
- Classification of solar cells: Currently on the market of solar cells into amorphous silicon and crystalline silicon. Crystalline silicon can be divided into polysilicon and monocrystalline silicon. From the photoelectric conversion efficiency of the three materials is: monocrystalline silicon (up to 17%)> polysilicon (12 ~ 15%)> amorphous silicon (about 5%).
- Q:Why can not the solar panel load directly?
- Solar panels (also known as solar modules) are the core of solar power systems and the most important part of solar power systems.
- Q:What is the working principle of solar panels?
- No matter what kind of material to make the battery, the general requirements for solar cell materials are
- Q:Composition and function of solar panels
- The demand for polysilicon is mainly from semiconductors and solar cells. According to the different requirements of purity, divided into electronic and solar level.
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels to convert solar energy into electricity?
- scientists have applied solar cells to space technology - communication satellites. At the end of the last century, in the process of human self-reflection, this clean and direct energy form for photovoltaic power generation has become more cordial, Not only in space applications, in many areas also show their talents. Such as: solar garden lights, solar power generation system, the village power supply independent system, photovoltaic pumps (drinking water or irrigation), communication power, oil pipeline cathodic protection,
- Q:Can solar panels be connected directly to motor?
- If the DC motor, solar panels generated by the power through the controller, and then can be used; for AC motors, solar cells to the power through the controller and inverter (DC into AC), and then can be used.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range