Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Solar Panel Circuit Question?
- Your solar panel output too little current that cannot be used to power the relay. Change the panel into 2V 500mA type shall work.
- Q:Everything about Solar Panels?!?
- Solar okorder.com/
- Q:Can you tie small-scale solar panel system into household electrical system?
- Grid tie inverters are expensive, but you might find a used one cheap on E-Bay, Crags list. Almost any grid tie inverter will work as you are thinking low power, but it likely needs to be 50 hertz or 60 hertz, which ever you have, and 230 volts ac or 20 volts ac which ever you have. It will work for a range of dc voltages, so your solar panels need to produce voltage near the center of that range. I considered buy the 3 PV panel set of 5 watt panels that Harbor freight sells. but I did not determine if the three panels can be conveniently connected in series to produce about 50 volts at light loads, or 00 volts if you buy two sets. You probably do not need the load controller, that comes with each set. I think most grid tie inverters automatically adjust to the dc voltage you supply them, unless it is below some minimum such as 50 volts. It is illegal to connect ordinary inverters to the power company, but they will probably not notice a small system unless you burn your house down. Most inverters will phase lock with the power companies frequency, but they are not designed to do that, so bad is likely unless you connect a resistor such as 0 ohms at 00 watts in series with the ac out of the inverter. If the resistor smokes you should disconnect promptly, then try again to see if you can get phase lock quickly. No smoke, likely means you are one of about 000 co-generators on the electric grid, You can short out the resistor with short piece of very fine wire which will hopefully melt if something goes wrong, such as the power company not sending electricity for 0. seconds or longer. Nearly all inverters have an over load feature, so the thin wire is a back up. Please be careful as people sometimes don't survive an electric shock at 20 volts.
- Q:someone knows about solar panel?
- Build okorder.com
- Q:how effective & efficient are home made solar panels?
- Building your own panels can be an interesting experiment, but if you are looking for solar panels to provide significant, consistent output, you should buy factory made ones. I get lots of calls from people who built their own panels and get a fraction of the advertised output from them. Plus, factory built panels will last 40 - 50 years, with a 25 year warranty, how sure are you that you can build something that can withstand the outdoors for that long? The price of panels has dropped a lot this year, plus with rebates and tax credits, it's getting more affordable.
- Q:Are solar panels affordable?
- solar panels take about 5 to 20 yrs to break even. for the average home
- Q:How many solar panels have ah?
- However, crystalline silicon (monocrystalline silicon and polysilicon) in the weak light is basically no current generation, amorphous silicon weak light type (in low light energy is rarely). So a comprehensive view, it is appropriate to use monocrystalline silicon or polycrystalline silicon solar cell materials. Second, the choice of solar cells 1, we buy solar cells, the focus is on the power of solar cells, in general, the solar panel power is proportional to the area of solar chips.
- Q:Please explain KW Solar Panels. What does it mean.?
- First, learn the difference between kilowatts and kilowatt hours, and all shall be made clear.
- Q:Solar Panel Efficiency?
- Theoretically, for every hour that bright, direct sun shines on the panel, 200 watt-hours (0.2 kWh) of energy will be produced. In practice, the answer depends on temperature, orientation of the panel, and how many hours of sun are hitting it, including clouds and seasons. This varies tremendously by geographic location. In my region of California, such a panel will produce about 33 kWh a month on average - more in summer, less in winter.
- Q:Making solar panels bad for the environment?
- Sure your proper, sunlight panels (photovoltics) could be used to make electricity for small electronics. Proper now sun cells are on many calculators, and even flashlight. However the trouble is the lenght of time the cells take to charge the gadget, verses the vigour demand. I don;t consider the scale of the panels, and the period of time needed to charge the device are sensible. One think i've been thinking is that all should have a photovoltaic panel to charge a battery. Then, use the battery to cost phone telephones, MP3 palyers. The panel and the battery would be in regards to the 8 x eleven inches, and could sit down in window, or on a dash board to get charged, then utilized in doorways over night to charge contraptions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range