Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:are solar panels worth buying?
- There are different kinds of solar panels. The biggest division is between photovoltaic panels that produce electricity and thermal solar panels that produce heat for hot water and space heating. Commercial photovoltaic panels are from 8 to 24% efficient while solar thermal panels are from 60 to 80% efficient. Solar thermal panels especially for hot water have a much higher ROI (return on investment) than photovoltaic panels. A solar hot water system may have a payback period (when savings equal the investment) as short as 3 to 5 years while photovoltaic panels will typically have a payback period between 7 and 5 years. Solar panels especially in times of low interest rates may be a very worthwhile investment with a better return than you can find almost anywhere else. But they are also highly dependent upon your situation. Owning a home with a good southern exposure is a prerequisite.
- Q:How will i construct solar panel?
- The first step to planning your system is to evaluate rebate options and obtain permits. Deciding the size of your system is the next step. With a grid-tied system, size is less critical, because the grid supplies power when your PV system falls short. Systems as small as a couple hundred watts are practical, but you can also install panels that will produce enough electricity for all your needs.
- Q:can i join multiple solar panels?
- It sounds like you intend to put them all in parallel, since you mention blocking diodes. If the panels are all roughly the same voltage, that should work. Mismatched panels will also work, but there may be little to no contribution from the lowest voltage ones if they are severely mismatched.
- Q:Is photovoltaic array another name for solar panels?
- Yes or one could say that Solar Panel is a simple and easy way to say photovoltaic array.
- Q:Does the new horizons has a solar panel for it power resources instead using nuclear generator?
- It uses the nuclear decay of plutonium in a 'Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator, or RTG. The heat of plutonium decay is captured and converted to electricity. Pioneers 0 and , Curiosity on Mars, and other deep-space probes use this, as the sun's light is too dim to use solar panels.
- Q:what is the volts of 75watts solar panel?
- Many of the panels used on homes are designed to produce 2 volts DC. 0 of them wired in a series would produce 20 volts DC. An inverter is used to change the DC voltage to AC. The other aspect of electricity is amperage. With electrical units wired in series the voltage is added. When they are wired in parallel the amperage is added. The Volts x Amps produced will give you the wattage. A wise homeowner will examine their electric bills or the equipment used to determine their demand. They will consult tables that let them know how much sunlight their area receives each year as this will alter the rated performance of the panels. Then they will try and determine how much of the demand they want to fill. 80% may be economical. Then they also want to determine what they will do with excess electricity that may be produced during the summer months of intense sun and how they will supply the shortfall of low sun winter months. From all this they will determine the number of solar panels they need to purchase.
- Q:having problems with my homemade solar panel....?
- 5.3V is the open voltage or? So the full wattage of the photograph voltaic panel is 45W or so? i assume you are able to no longer make all your small A/C home equipment into DC ones. so which you would be able to think of bearing directly to the 2V DC enter 00W inverter. this type of inverter might have a some bit extensive enter voltage variety from like V-20V some situations.
- Q:solar panel question?
- Depends on the panel. On the order of 0% perhaps depending on you you measure it. More importantly, what they don't tell you is that more energy is consumed in the mining of necessary materials and the manufacturing process than one of the silly things can produce in a lifetime. Not that there isn't a place for solar panels. It just isn't a smart way to produce energy in large quantities just yet.
- Q:Making solar panels bad for the environment?
- Like any other materials, solar panels need to be manufactured. These components are usually imported, they use energy to produce and transport. However, once you install solar panels, they need little or no maintenance (except cleaning to maintain efficiency) and they use no other resources to produce power. Over their lifespan, they'll produce more energy than was used to be made, so on the whole good for the environment.
- Q:Solar Panel Demonstration Ideas?
- Build okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range