Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Where to buy cheap solar panels?
- There are ton's of distributor around that can provide you a cheap solar panel that didn't came from China. Expand your knowledge and learn from a renowned solar company about the Best Solar Panels. Visit our site and contact us today!
- Q:What would be a good battery for this solar panel?
- How many batteries you will need depends on what you are planning to do with them which you did not mention? Sunforce makes a 30 amp charge controller part no. 60033
- Q:Can you tie small-scale solar panel system into household electrical system?
- You can't directly connect solar panel into household electrical system,you need to convert DC power to AC power more over it will cost more amount...
- Q:How to charge a solar panel?
- Just to clarify the terminology here, solar panels can be used to charge batteries. The solar panel produces electricity from the sun but you do not charge the solar panel. So I'm assuming you have 3 .5 volt rechargeable batteries connected to a solar panel in some kind of integrated unit. The batteries are probably wired in series giving you a 4.5 volt output from the unit which you can use for powering LED's, portable radio etc. The solar panel may have about 2 solar cells wired in series, each producing up to 0.5V in good sunlight, but the amount of current they produce depends on their physical size, the sun's intensity, the load being supplied, and the type of solar cells. If it has the cheaper amorphous silicon solar cells, they will actually produce some useful output on cloudy days and charge your batteries slowly. However if they are more expensive crystalline cells they will only work with good sunlight, but then they will work very well and charge your batteries relatively quickly.. If your batteries are not charging enough on a cloudy day you could connect a mains-powered 4.5V charger to the output terminals of your unit. However you may need technical expertise to make this work because of the possible presence of internal blocking diodes. You also need to ensure the mains charger has appropriate power ratings and the connection to your unit is made safely, + to + and - to - . I hope this helps.
- Q:How will i construct solar panel?
- The key is like a spiral stair case with landings at each floor, but the momentum of having to turn is enough to climb from floor to floor. I guess the energetics use the handrail quite utterly and only, pressing against it like bearings in a wheel. With metals and metalloids a 3' x 3' solar panel would power your house and car and make your energy bill negative, but costs several million dollars since the chain of rare elements is only affordable to obtain by strip-mining top soil of many square miles of fertile land just for a single panel and thus destroys good farmland for hundreds if not thousands of years. Clearly solar panels will not solve any problems ever...unless their yours only.
- Q:Self build solar panel ?
- You would need a pretty hefty panel, the standard power charger is like 0 watts. You would need more than that for the overhead of charging a battery and converter loss. You would need a regulated supply, like a car ipad adapter, I seen them for like 20 bucks. They have to say Ipad , the ipod/iphone chargers have less power and would charge much slower.
- Q:Is there any way I can get solar panels with my restrictions?
- Nope; I see no escape. Best advice I can give is this: sell out and move to a single home residence that has no HOA. If you want solar, I believe the main roofline should run east-west, so that the south exposure of the roof can be easily and economically populated with panels. APS is better than SRP wrt solar ....maybe. Im not sure, everythiong around here is APS so there's no balance. Ive occasionally heard rumors from SRP folks who are unhappy.... check into it before you buy.
- Q:how does solar panels work?
- Solar panels collect solar radiation from the sun and actively convert that energy to electricity. Solar panels are comprised of several individual solar cells. These solar cells function similarly to large semiconductors and utilize a large-area p-n junction diode. When the solar cells are exposed to sunlight, the p-n junction diodes convert the energy from sunlight into usable electrical energy. The energy generated from photons striking the surface of the solar panel allows electrons to be knocked out of their orbits and released, and electric fields in the solar cells pull these free electrons in a directional current, from which metal contacts in the solar cell can generate electricity. The more solar cells in a solar panel and the higher the quality of the solar cells, the more total electrical output the solar panel can produce. The conversion of sunlight to usable electrical energy has been dubbed the Photovoltaic Effect. The photovoltaic effect arises from the properties of the p-n junction diode, as such there are no moving parts in a solar panel.
- Q:2 Questions on Solar Panels?
- Solar panels come in many kinds, using a variety of technologies and sizes, but the most common is still the crystalline silicon type. The power produced is variable, but the better ones you can buy approach 20% efficiency, and the peak energy from the sun is 200W/m^2 (Watts per square meter). This only occurs when the panel is lined up with the sun on a clear day with the sun high in the sky. The efficiency is also affected by how the electrical energy is taken from the panel, and the temperature of the panel. In the full sun the temperature approaches 60C, so the voltage drops. The links below provide a lot of information about such matters. A BP panel 50mm x 674mm gives a peak power of 20W. This is .07 square meters. As you can see this is very close to 20%. (The third link). However this is less in practice because the sun may not be full sun and may not be perpendicular to the panel. The output drops as the cosine of the angle to the sun, more or less. Even with peak sun this would produce only about 00W charging a 2V battery directly, unless an electronic Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) charge control is used.
- Q:are there solar panel that work without the sun?
- Unfortunately, okorder.com
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range