||Number of Cells(pieces):
||high tempered galss:
||Poly Solar Panel
Attribute (E. G.: Size):
Value (E. G.: 12 Inches)
Standard Export Packaging
TUV; CE; ISO
235W/30V solar panel/module for solar power plant.
1. Excellent A Grade solar cell from Motech or Hanwha solar.
2. Excellent backsheet from SFC, 3M;
3. EVA from Bridgestone / First;
4. Junction box with UL and TUV listed - GZX, IP65;
5. High transmission low iron tempered glass from Xinyi Glass - China Top 1;
6. Solar panels with TUV, CE, ISO9001 certified.
Strong, lightweight aluminum frame design with reinforced sealing and load hold to prevent freezing and warping, and stand against high wind.
Under Standard Test Conditions(STC): Irradiance of 1000W/m2, Am1.5 and 25º C cell temperature
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Dimensions: 1956mm(L) x 992mm(W) x 50mm(H)
Polycrystalline 156*156 solar cells: 72 cells
Warranty on material and workmanship: Five years
Guaranteed output of 90% after 10 years and 80% after 25 years.
|Power Tolerance||± 3%|
|Design Life||25 years|
|Maximum Power [Pmax]||280W± 3%|
|Maximum Power Voltage [Vmp]||36.43V± 3%|
|Maximum Power Current [Imp]||7.65A± 3%|
|Short-Circuit Current [Isc]||8.23A± 3%|
|Open-Circuit Voltage [Voc]||43.92V± 3%|
|Current Temperature Coefficient||0.08%/º C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient||- 0.32%/º C|
|Power Temperature Coefficient||-0.38%/º C|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
Business Type: Manufacturer
Main Products: Solar Panel , Solar Module , PV Panel , PV Module , Poly Crystalline Solar Panel , Poly Crystalline Solar Module
Number of Employees: 202
Year of Establishment: 2009-03-26
Management System Certification: ISO 9001
OEM/ODM Availability: Yes
- Q:What factors effect the amount of electricity produced from solar panels?
- It depends on what you mean by amount of electricity. Normally that would mean the total energy produced over a given period. In that case, the main factors are ) Efficiency of the solar cells 2) Total irradiation received: incident radiation density times the solar panel area, and the angle of the incident radiation. Item ) is determined by the materials and method of construction of the solar cells Item 2) depends on the location of the panel, both on earth's surface (latitude), time of year, and how the panel is oriented with respect to the horizontal. Altitude of the location can also be a factor. Prevailing weather conditions, number of cloudy days, etc. are important. Independent of these parameters, larger area means more electricity.
- Q:What exactly is a solar panel?
- What a solar panel REALLY is is a political rip-off in which the government takes money from me to help you buy solar panels that produce a fraction of the power you could have bought with the money they stole and which required more volatile chemicals to manufacture than would have been created in the consumption of that same power.
- Q:Charge Laptop with Solar Panel?
- humm..... .need HUGE solar panel (alot) 2. wires 3. aligato clips . put the panels on the roof 2. use the aligator clip to clip the wire from the panel to the bars of the pluger of the comp. charger 3.tada mark me best:)
- Q:How to connect a solar panel to an outlet?
- First okorder.com/
- Q:How many watt solar panel do I need to charge a 2v battery that wont be using much electricity?
- Are you concerned about your higher energy bills? What about the atmosphere, are you worried about its resources that are nonrenewable? Solar energy and how to make solar panel are the solutions for you. Let us talk about the charges of pv strength and how practical it is for YOUR budget. The first thing you should know is that the size of your house has nothing to do with the cost on how to make solar panel. So for those people fortunate sufficient to are living in a gigantic property, pv panels are not here to overwhelm you with charges. What you do need to consider into consideration are items like how much sun you get a day, in which you stay, and how very much power you use a day. After you can appear to individuals conclusions, we can commence the math. Permit us do an instance together to figure out a ballpark expense for pv panels. Take a peak at your power bill as it is now and locate how numerous KWH you used, We will say that variety you found was 800 KWH. Now we are going to divide 800 by 30 and we get a whopping 26. 7. Don’t forget that quantity. It is how very much estimated KWH you use a evening. If you locate that you are exposed to six hours of sunlight a morning you would then consider the 26. 7 and divide it by 6. You reply should be four. 45 (or 4,450 watts). If you multiply that reply times . 5 you have successfully observed out how a lot of photo voltaic panel watts you need. The installation costs then are associated to the quantity you found above. Each and every watt usually costs $7-$9. All your installation fees need to be integrated with that estimated ending price. Now that you know how very much your method will charge, you will be relieved to know that it actually pays for itself inside six many years. There are also tax exemptions for people that select to use pv vitality. It is an investment that is really worth anyone’s time and funds Hope It's Help.
- Q:Solar Panels Have Faded?
- Unfortunately Eileen the panels are bound to fade as its par for the course. Over time much like everything else (from an AC condenser to your knees and hips) everything starts to go south. When did you purchase and install your panels? If this was done within the past few years then something is definitely wrong, and you should have the manufacturer and installer come back and replace the panels....on their dime of course. Is the warranty on your panels still in effect? If so then its definitely something that they have to come back and take care of. There is a company I know of called Sun Electronics that has a 20 year warranty on their products, so if its worth anything you might want to buy your new panels/system from them. The panels around today are more efficient than those of years past, and with the cost coming down due to economies of scale and the tax incentives you might want to consider getting a new system. Sorry to let you down though Eileen!
- Q:Joule Thief vs Solar Panel?
- Solar panels convert light energy to electrical energy with an efficiency of around 5%. A SMALL solar panel will only produce a small amount of power (watts) your joule thief circuit wont help because as you draw more current from the solar panel the voltage will drop; and your joule thief circuit just reduces the efficiency of the whole system Try adding another solar cell in series to get more voltage and more power.
- Q:Why should I use solar panels?
- Using solar panels and a converter system will reduce your electric bill, more panels +more reduction down to 0.00, even more and the power company has to pay you for your excess at premium prices. It's the law.It's not necessary but but useful.
- Q:Solar Panel Question...?
- Nice enough idea you have there, but practical reality is waiting to bring you back to your senses. The appliances you want to operate take a lot of power. You would need an awful lot of solar cells or a very cumbersome windmill to provide sufficient energy for them. You will find that for a mobile kitchen, an ordinary generator running on gasoline or diesel will be much less expensive to buy and maintain, less trouble to haul around, and much easier to replace if necessary. Considering that propane will probably prove less expensive yet, go with that for as many appliances as possible.
- Q:What is the most efficient solar panel?
- Most Solar Panels are roughtly 6% efficient. Since the sun gives out about 366 watts per square meter, a good panel would be 200+ W/square meter. If you want to save a bunch of money, I suggest you have a look at this tutorial I'm linking. The guy explains how you can assemble your panel yourself. It's far easier than I first thought !
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range