||Number of Cells(pieces):
||high tempered galss:
||Poly Solar Panel
Attribute (E. G.: Size):
Value (E. G.: 12 Inches)
Standard Export Packaging
TUV; CE; ISO
235W/30V solar panel/module for solar power plant.
1. Excellent A Grade solar cell from Motech or Hanwha solar.
2. Excellent backsheet from SFC, 3M;
3. EVA from Bridgestone / First;
4. Junction box with UL and TUV listed - GZX, IP65;
5. High transmission low iron tempered glass from Xinyi Glass - China Top 1;
6. Solar panels with TUV, CE, ISO9001 certified.
Strong, lightweight aluminum frame design with reinforced sealing and load hold to prevent freezing and warping, and stand against high wind.
Under Standard Test Conditions(STC): Irradiance of 1000W/m2, Am1.5 and 25º C cell temperature
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Dimensions: 1956mm(L) x 992mm(W) x 50mm(H)
Polycrystalline 156*156 solar cells: 72 cells
Warranty on material and workmanship: Five years
Guaranteed output of 90% after 10 years and 80% after 25 years.
|Power Tolerance||± 3%|
|Design Life||25 years|
|Maximum Power [Pmax]||280W± 3%|
|Maximum Power Voltage [Vmp]||36.43V± 3%|
|Maximum Power Current [Imp]||7.65A± 3%|
|Short-Circuit Current [Isc]||8.23A± 3%|
|Open-Circuit Voltage [Voc]||43.92V± 3%|
|Current Temperature Coefficient||0.08%/º C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient||- 0.32%/º C|
|Power Temperature Coefficient||-0.38%/º C|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
Business Type: Manufacturer
Main Products: Solar Panel , Solar Module , PV Panel , PV Module , Poly Crystalline Solar Panel , Poly Crystalline Solar Module
Number of Employees: 202
Year of Establishment: 2009-03-26
Management System Certification: ISO 9001
OEM/ODM Availability: Yes
- Q:Anybody install solar panels themselves?
- Hello, okorder.com/
- Q:i am asking about the solar panels?
- First of all, make sure that you are taking readings in the dark (with the solar panel indoors and covered). 0.433 is a reasonable forward voltage for a Schottky diode. Ideally, it diode should read open one way (possibly OL for your meter), and 0.4 the other way. If it's reading OL both ways, the diode is bad. You can either unsolder it or cut it out and verify that it is bad.
- Q:Tell me the guidelines for making solar panels?
- If you're expecting to use them for anything other than a science fair project, don't bother. In order to produce any significant amount of power, solar panels have to be made of complex materials and coated with special coatings. If you want to power anything with them you'll need an inverter. Solar is not a DIY project (no matter how much those scam kits claim). If you're serious about solar, call your local solar installer and talk to them about it.
- Q:Kwh and watt conversion-- solar panel cost?
- It is easier if you will going to visit a number of solar panel company just to be sure that you have the right values. Some of them will give you a free solar panels quote. Compare and select options that will best work for your home and budget.
- Q:How many solar panels do I need?
- A typical home in America can use either electricity or gas to provide heat -- heat for the house, the hot water, the clothes dryer and the stove/oven. If you were to power a house with solar electricity, you would certainly use gas appliances because solar electricity is so expensive. This means that what you would be powering with solar electricity are things like the refrigerator, the lights, the computer, the TV, stereo equipment, motors in things like furnace fans and the washer, etc. Let's say that all of those things average out to 600 watts on average. Over the course of 24 hours, you need 600 watts * 24 hours = 4,400 watt-hours per day. From our calculations and assumptions above, we know that a solar panel can generate 70 milliwatts per square inch * 5 hours = 350 milliwatt hours per day. Therefore you need about 4,000 square inches of solar panel for the house. That's a solar panel that measures about 285 square feet (about 26 square meters). That would cost around $6,000 right now. Then, because the sun only shines part of the time, you would need to purchase a battery bank, an inverter, etc., and that often doubles the cost of the installation. If you want to have a small room air conditioner in your bedroom, double everything.
- Q:Why are solar panels still so expensive?
- We all would love to have solar panels, I wish I could afford them for my house! The fact of the matter is that the amount of energy used to make solar panels doesn't really make it beneficial. They would have to have a better way of manufacturing them, a way that uses less energy. Basically they don't make up for the energy lost in their production .Despite our efforts there is no fuel like fossil fuel.
- Q:Will my 8watt solar panel charge a car battery and how fast?
- welcome to the wonderfull world of solar! you probably have a 2Vdc 8 Watt solar panel, to figure out its charging amps capability we do this equation Watts/Volts=Amps 8watts/2Vdc=.5Amps this is a conservative figure, since solar panel ratings are calculated using winter time sunlight, sunny locations and more daytime hours will give you higher amps. a typical good condition car battery is rated at 40Ah (Amp hours).to find out the charge time, we use the following formula; Amp Hours/Amps=T where T is time in hours 40Ah/.5A=26hours this is charge for a single battery, two batteries will double to over 52 hours. lets compare to charging a battery with your car, a car alternator puts out about 60 amps but usually run about half capacity. 40Ah/30amps=.3Hours! An alternator is far more efficient so charging with a small solar panel is best as an alternative or for low power applications. As far as using an inverter to power a TV, we can calculate how long the battery will last by using the original formula. a typical 9tv will use 70 watts 70watts/2Vdc=5.8A 40Ah/5.8A=6.9hours this figure is by drawing all the power from the battery, voltage inverters have a safety feature that will not let you discharge your battery all the way, so 40Ah battery will power a 9 tv for about 4.5 to 5 hours.
- Q:Solar Panel costs and sizes?
- Without them providing the amount of energy your school uses then it's impossible to know how many panels you would need. Just phrase it in the form of how much space or how many panels would be needed to create (X) amount of power. Ask the amount the school uses then go from there. Let's put it this way, with today's solar technology you would probably have to cover most of the roof of the school with solar panels and it still wouldn't be enough to run the school entirely. Never mind the cost of out-fitting a building of that size, it would take far to many years to pay off and would probably never offset the cost of electricity they are paying now considering maintenance, upkeep and replacement costs associated with these systems. If it was that easy and cost effective, they would have already done it. Make sure you squeeze that into your report somewhere. Find out how much electricity costs in your area, its on any electric bill, it should show the cost per Kw/h somewhere (If separated by peak time and non-peak time, your school would be peak time). After you get that and how much the school uses, do the math and include a graph comparison showing the cost of both. You should be able to find the costs of solar panels online somewhere. Do a side by side comparison from start up cost, upkeep and all versus using the current source. Good luck on your report.
- Q:Solar panels and supplementing your AC power source.?
- The okorder.com/
- Q:New Prius; Solar panles a good design?
- The solar panel option is for running a ventilation system while the Prius is parked outdoors, so the sun won't heat up the interior. Personally I think it's a good idea, especially if your car has leather seats-- There is nothing more unpleasant than getting into a car with leather seats that has been sitting in the sun for hours with the windows closed. Many a people in shorts have their thighs scalded on the leather seats that way. The solar panels are a luxury option, not standard equipment on the Prius. I think luxury cars like Mercedes and Cadillacs with leather interiors can use a system like that.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range