Order On-line Tracking
|High Power MPPT Solar Charge Controller|
GSC Series modular MPPT solar controller unit is a complete solar energy conversion, tracking, protection combined systems, this series product is developed depending on the needs of green power by EAST company. The solar energy collected by the PV panel is transferred into stable DC power output, advanced Maximum Power Point Tracking Technology (MPPT)and intelligent battery management system,intelligent monitoring system can be connected to PC by RS232/USB/RS485,remote monitoring by SNMP. Suitable for a variety of off-grid solar power systems.
Efficient and stable，maximize the output power
● High power modular design,can parallel 8 pcs,maintenance is simple and fast, efficient and reliable system for easy expansion.
● High speed DSP the core control system and MPPT Maximum Power Point Tracking Technology,ensuring maximum output power of the system, improving the power generation efficiency of photovoltaic panels.
● Advanced multi-level control technology, switching losses smaller, more efficient.
● Professional cooling duct design, effectively discharge machine heat, to ensure stable operation of the controller
● Multiple input for the system, suitable for a variety of applications, roof, slope system.
Perfect protection design, safe and reliable
● Foolproof design is used in the system,ensure modules hot-swappable safety, providing safety operating for modules.
● PV input/output over/under voltage、PV reverse 、output anti-anti-irrigation、over temperature and other protections.
Smart battery management system
● Best charging mode can be used depending on battery type and capacity, to extend battery life.
● Over charging and over discharging protections.
Unattended and intelligent monitoring：
● After battery low voltage and automatically shut down, PV comes back，system will auto restart and charge the battery.
● RS232、USB and RS485 bus interface are available, real-time monitoring, testing can be done by communicating with PC,
SNMP(optional)net system is also available for remote real-time monitoring.
PV Input Range
Single Max Input Power
Max Charging Current
55-120pcs can be set(2V per pcs)
165-192pcs can be set(2V per pcs)
Max Charging Current
Equalizing Charging Voltage
(each one 2.4V)±1%
Float Charging Voltage
(each one 2.3V)±1%
The voltage increases 2mV while temperature decrease 1℃
< 5% (system rated current)
25%-50%-25% or 50%-75%-50% load change 3ms
LCD + LED
Forced ventilation (fan speed changes with load)
PV reverse、BUS over voltage、output over voltage、output reverse、
PV over / under voltage
RS232 / RS485 / SNMP card(optional)
From -20℃ to +45℃
From -25℃ to +85℃
1000m with rated power (increase 100m, reduce power 1%) Max.4000m
Dimensions (WxDxH mm)
Packing Dimensions (WxDxH mm)
Frame: 80kg ; MPPT power module: 5kg/unit
· Q. What is an UPS and What it is for ?
An uninterruptible power supply (UPS) is a device that allows your computer or telephone switch or critical equipement to keep running for at least a short time or longer time when the primary power source is lost. It also provides protection from power surges, spikes, brownouts, interference and other unwanted problems on the supported equipment.
· Q. How long the UPS to run when power goes?
This can take 3 paths.
1.You can pick a UPS that is rated for pretty much the full VA you need so it will be running at 100% of capability and will thus last 'n' minutes.
2.You can pick a UPS that is rated at a much higher VA value than you really need so, for example, is running at 50% of capability and will thus last for longer than the UPS from option 1.
3．You can use extra external battery packs to run for longer. If charging capability allows, the more and the bigger batteries you take with, the longer time UPS runs.
or using a generator after about 6 hours, it will be more cost-effective, with a short runtime UPS to bridge the generator start-up gap.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|