||Number of Cells(pieces):
||Mono Solar Panel:
Attribute (E. G.: Size):
Value (E. G.: 12 Inches)
Standard Export Packaging
TUV; CE; ISO
200W/27V solar panel/module for solar power plant.
1. Excellent A Grade solar cell from Motech or Hanwha solar.
2. Excellent backsheet from SFC, 3M;
3. EVA from Bridgestone / First;
4. Junction box with UL and TUV listed - GZX, IP65;
5. High transmission low iron tempered glass from Xinyi Glass - China Top 1;
6. Solar panels with TUV, CE, ISO9001 certified.
Strong, lightweight aluminum frame design with reinforced sealing and load hold to prevent freezing and warping, and stand against high wind.
Under Standard Test Conditions(STC): Irradiance of 1000W/m2, Am1.5 and 25º C cell temperature
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Dimensions: 1956mm(L) x 992mm(W) x 50mm(H)
Polycrystalline 156*156 solar cells: 72 cells
Warranty on material and workmanship: Five years
Guaranteed output of 90% after 10 years and 80% after 25 years.
|Power Tolerance||± 3%|
|Design Life||25 years|
|Maximum Power [Pmax]||200W± 3%|
|Maximum Power Voltage [Vmp]||36.43V± 3%|
|Maximum Power Current [Imp]||7.65A± 3%|
|Short-Circuit Current [Isc]||8.23A± 3%|
|Open-Circuit Voltage [Voc]||43.92V± 3%|
|Current Temperature Coefficient||0.08%/º C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient||- 0.32%/º C|
|Power Temperature Coefficient||-0.38%/º C|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
Business Type: Manufacturer
Main Products: Solar Panel , Solar Module , PV Panel , PV Module , Poly Crystalline Solar Panel , Poly Crystalline Solar Module
Number of Employees: 202
Year of Establishment: 2009-03-26
Management System Certification: ISO 9001
OEM/ODM Availability: Yes
- Q:Mono-crystalline or poly-crystalline solar panel?
- All solar photovoltaics drop in efficiencies with higher temperatures but it isn't the 45+ C you have to worry about but rather the heat from the sunlight striking the panels. There are hybrid systems which passes water in pipes attached to the back of the solar panels to cool the panels and preheat the water for solar thermal collectors. The difference between mono-crystalline and poly-crystalline are that mono-crystalline are more efficient and more costly to make.
- Q:Which is Better: DIY Solar Panel vs commercial grade solar panel?
- They can be if you are well educated and skilled in their assembly and working functionality, provided you obtain the same high quality grade cells and do proper assembly. Chances are good however that your first several may be just a little below par until you really get the hang of it and become well practiced just as the professionals are. Does take a considerable amount of grunt work however so figure if this is best use of your time or if you'd do better to earn at your regular work and pay a professional to do that which they do best.
- Q:With everyone thinking green...how green are solar panels?
- Most of the early panels were not very green. They were not very efficient and did not have a real long life span. The newer one are getting much better and there are several companies have cropped up that rebuild many different kinds of panels. Some of these newer panels have a life span in excess of 30 years and are much easier to maintain. The biggest problem with solar systems is that they are not kept clean and loose efficiency. If interested in setting up a system for your self, Please be very careful who you have do the work and what system you buy. There are many companies out there that are just trying to make a quick buck at your expense.
- Q:How efficient are the solar panels....?
- DS's solar panels convert 22% of their available energy into electrical power. This may not sound very good, but it is much better than most solar panels. Most solar panels on people's houses, for example, are fairly inefficient. Less than 4% of the energy that reaches them will be converted to electricity. DS's panels are so efficient, in fact, that unless the ion propulsion drive is running, DS is producing far more power than it needs.
- Q:Where can I find low power solar panels?
- My suggestion is to first make sure that your calculator does not also use a tiny button cell. It could just be that the battery went dead. Also know that it's probably less trouble to just get a whole new calculator. If you have the skills to replace the solar cell, I'd suggest first disconnecting it, and wiring a .5 volt battery in its place. If that doesn't work either, maybe the problem is not the solar cell at all, but just its connection, or even a dirty ON button. As for where to get a replacement solar cell, if it were me, I'd go to a dollar store, and see if they have a cheap solar calculator that I could harvest one from.
- Q:question about GE solar panels?
- Retail, between $5 to $6 /watt.
- Q:Help with solar panels?
- That's okorder.com, they have been extremely helpful from the initial planning process to the installation and upkeep. Use their Solar Panels Online Solar Sizer to determine how much solar you will require. A lot of it depends on your usage and size of home, but also where in the US you live. Best of luck.
- Q:How do you get electricity in a rainy day if you have solar panels?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:How many solar panels do you need on your house to power your heater in winter?
- Lets assume the panels are 00 Watt panels. You would need 50 panels to just provide power for the heating maybe 2-4 hours a day on nice sunny days. Get the picture? Remember the rating on a panel is peak power when the sun is at just the right position. Solar panels are not normally a good system for heat or air conditioning. They simply get much to large and expensive, and are not reliable because the sun does not always shine. If you are in an area where the electric company will purchase any power you do not use and give you a credit, then you can build a system much larger than you need in the spring and fall and might be able to produce enough during these periods and get a credit. You then use the credits in the winter for heat and in summer for cooling. This requires a detailed study of your uses all year, then designing a system that produces enough to cover your yearly KWH load. It will probably be very expensive, but many are using taxpayer dollars subsidies and electric company rebate programs to make these system more cost-effective. You would need to check your local area utility company.
- Q:Increase Solar Panel Efficiency?
- There are 3 (simple) ways to increase the efficiency of a solar panel at home - they all work by increasing the amount of light that falls onto it: . Have the solar panel track the sun throughout the day so that it always faces it; 2. Place a lens (larger than the panel) in front of the panel that focuses the light from the sun onto it. 3. Have mirrors around the panel than redirect light from themselves onto the solar panel. (e.g. imagine a satellite dish with the solar panel at the front and the dish being all mirrored.)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range